Chapter 2

Inseparable

Chapter 2

Hyeongseob POV

I woke up to a pillow hitting my face, 'Silent your damn phone Ahn Hyeongseob. It's 6am I'm going to throw you out if your phone doesn't stop ringing in 5 seconds.' I opened my eyes and sighed, 'Euiwoong you brat I'm older than you.' I rolled over and put my phone on silent as per his request. It was way too early for me to function, I put it down again and went back to sleep.

Yet again I got woken up with a pillow in my face, 'Hyung wake up and check your phone. Why didn't you check it this morning.' I'm going to kill Euiwoong one day. And that day is coming very soon.

'Euiwoong you woke me up at 6am to silent my phone. We went to sleep at 3am, there's no way in hell I'm going to check my phone at 6am no matter who it is.' I held up my arms to shield my face from his pillow. 'It's Woojin hyung.' 

My eyes snapped open and I stretched over and picked it up, quickly scrolling through my messages. 'You're so whipped.' I knew Euiwoong was rolling his eyes without even needing to look at him.

From: Woojinie

Hey! Sorry I didn't answer yesterday ;-; manager hyung was chasing us to sleep

Yeah I can't believe we forgot to exchange numbers! I had to ask Jinyoung for yours too. 

Also sorry I'm replying so early in the morning, but we just woke up for schedules. Hope I wasn't disturbing you!

'See hyung I told you he had to sleep yesterday, you seriously don't have anything to worry about he won't ever leave you hanging.' I looked up at Euiwoong still standing there and reading my messages and threw my pillow at him.

'Get lost Euiwoong, stop being so nosy, I'm going to reply Woojin and then I'm going to kill you.' He backed out of the room and shouted, 'Tell him that he was disturbing you by the way.' I rolled my eyes, there was no way in hell I would tell him that.

To: Woojinie

Nah it's alright! You guys need to rest well too, no need to be sorry about it!! 

Good luck for your schedules today! also it's fine you weren't disturbing!

I groaned, I sound like a idiot. Euiwoong padded back into the room and flopped down on the bed next to me again. 'So what did you answer?' I threw my phone to him and lied down on my back facing the ceiling. 'How on earth is he supposed to answer to that? Are you going to continue talking about resting and his schedules forever? God hyung you really are hopeless.'

I sighed, 'What am I supposed to even do? I don't want to come off too strong, what if he finds me weird?' Euiwoong coughed, 'Find you weird? Hyung everyone finds you weird that your own personality. Everyone's already used to it though so I doubt Woojin hyung would even care.' He slid my phone back to me and I put it on the side table. 

'What am I supposed to talk to him about when he replies?' Usually it would be easy for me to talk to people but now that I came to terms with my crush on Woojin I couldn't talk to him like before. 'You usually have no filter when it comes to talking to anyone and you always talk to Woojin hyung about the most nonsensical crap, what happened?'

I would love to know that too. 'I don't know, maybe I'm too conscious about everything and I'm just terrified that Woojin will hate me, I really really don't want to lose this friendship. I've never cherished a friendship this much ever before.' Euiwoong gasped dramatically and I stared at him.

'I shouldn't have asked that I feel highly offended now.' I rolled my eyes at him, why was everyone living here so dramatic. 'Shut up Euiwoong you know you guys are like family to me.' 'Aw hyung that's so sweet.'

I was attacked by Justin jumping on top of me, 'Ouch Justin where the hell did you even come from.' He rolled over me and rested his head on Euiwoong's thigh. 'I was just coming in to ask you to cook lunch, it's 12 and I'm hungry.'

Euiwoong pushed Justin onto the floor, ignoring his groans of pain. 'Go learn to cook or go buy some food, you're so troublesome.' Justin glared at Euiwoong, 'Really. So suddenly Hyeongseob hyung's previously non-existent love life is more interesting than lunch, please, fill me in.'

He turned and stared at me gesturing for me to explain, I gaped at him before turning to stare at Euiwoong, 'You caused this, you explain this.' Euiwoong rolled his eyes before facing Justin, who was now lying on the floor. 'Hyeongseob hyung's madly in love with Woojin hyung and just realized it yesterday and Woojin hyung seems like hes madly in love with Hyeongseob hyung too, I've never seen them be so awkward ever in my life.'

I stared at him, throwing a pillow in his face, 'That's not how it goes you idiot, Justin I'll tell you the correct version. I just realized I like Woojin and no he doesn't like me back but yes it's slightly awkward to talk to him but cut me some slack we've been talking for less than 12 hours.'

Justin looked between us before saying, 'Yeah Hyeongseob hyung yours doesn't sound as believable as Euiwoong hyungs, because number one, you are madly in love with Woojin hyung, everyone knows that. And number two, he is madly in love with you too, again everyone knows that.' 

I rolled my eyes it was 2 against 1, anything I said would be brushed off by both of them, I was going to protest but again, my phone dinged. 'Huh I thought I put it on silent it already, guess maybe I didn't.' Euiwoong and Justin scooted over to look at my phone and I moved away, 'What did he say?'

I stared at my phone, 'Sure aw I miss you too, where do you want to meet- where do I want to meet? He misses me too? I never even texted him about that. What's he talking about?' I unlocked my phone and saw the texts that were sent to him. 

To: Woojinie

Could you check with your manager hyung if you can meet this Sunday? We haven't seen each other in ages and I miss you.

I stared at my phone, I never sent that. Then it clicked in my mind, Euiwoong. I looked up and saw him leaving the room, 'LEE EUIWOONG, COME BACK HERE, YOU ARE DEAD.' I threw my phone down on the bed and chased after Euiwoong not realizing that I made a huge mistake of leaving my phone unguarded, unlocked, and with Justin Huang.

While nearly tripping over Zhengting hyung lying on the floor, I heard my phone ding again, I ran back to check it, I couldn't believe I forgot to reply.

To: Woojinie

Hey Woojin hyung it's Justin here Hyeongseob hyung is currently running around trying to kill Euiwoong hyung so he'll just meet you at the cafe where we all used to hang out, by the way he can't wait to see you.

From: Woojinie

Hey Justin! sure tell Hyeongseob I'll meet him there and I can't wait to see him too!

I flushed red at his message, he couldn't wait to see me I heard a snicker and turned to my side only to see Justin mouthing, 'Whipped.' before running out of the room at full speed. I quickly texted back a 'Sure! See you on Sunday Woojinie!' before throwing my phone and running out of the room once again.

'JUSTIN HUANG GET BACK HERE YOU BRAT I'M GOING TO KILL YOU TOO ONCE I'M DONE WITH LEE EUIWOONG.' I hollered as I ran down the stairs, running past Seunghyuk, nearly knocking him over, and nearly tripping over Zhengting hyung once again.

I heard Zhengting hyung sigh before mumbling to Seunghyuk, 'I never knew signing with Yuehua meant that I had to deal with this on a daily basis.' Justin stopped running to pat Zhengting hyung on the back, 'Don't worry hyung I know somewhere deep down in your heart you love us very much.' Before dashing off again.

                                                                                                          ✧

Woojin POV

Jinyoung went hollering around the dorm the moment the text came in, 'HYUNGS AND 01 LINERS, OUR DEAR WOOJIN HYUNG HAS A DATE THIS SUNDAY.' I clamped my hand over his mouth and hoped that no one heard it. 'Jinyoung shut up I don't need the whole world knowing this and it is not a date.'

Seconds later 9 other people barged into our room and I groaned, this wasn't going to end well. 'Woojin you got a date? With who?' Seongwoo hyung jumped onto my bed and stared at me. Daniel hyung whacked his head, 'Who else stupid it's Hyeongseob.' Jisung hyung stood behind them with his mouth hanging open before he ran to me and engulfed me in a hug.

'Oh my baby is growing up so fast, you're dating now and then you'll be married and having kids.' I rolled my eyes, why were they all so dramatic. 'Hyung it's not a date, Jinyoung here is just exaggerating it.' I glared at him and threw my pillow, hitting him square in the face. 'Well then what is it?'

'Stop staring at me like that it's uncomfortable to have 10 pairs of eyes on you, I'm just meeting him at the cafe where we used to hang out and before anyone says anything, no you guys are not invited.' Jinyoung snickered and whispered to, 'Told you it was a date, he just wants it to be Hyeongseob hyung and himself, alone.' I took up another pillow and threw it at both of them, getting offended gasps in return.

'Hyung seriously just check the texts between Woojin hyung and Hyeongseob hyung, it's, entertaining to say the least.' Jinyoung whined, pulling on Jisung hyung's arm. He sighed, 'Woojin can I see them? If you don't want to let us see it it's alright.' I passed my phone over to him, they would find a way to check it even if I said no so why not do it the easy way.

'What's your password?'

'It's probably Hyeongseob hyung's birthday, try it, 990908.'

All of them were staring at my phone while Jisung hyung typed it in, I was screwed. They all turned to stare at me and gasp.

'I can't believe Jinyoung was right, wow you're whipped.' I took my pillow and hit Seongwoo hyung in the face, 'Shut up.' Again Jinyoung snickered, 'And you say you don't like Hyeongseob hyung?'

'Hey it's the simplest passcode I could think of, the numbers are so close to each other anyway. And it's easy to remember.' Jihoon frowned at me, 'Won't your own birthday be easier to remember?' I glared at him, he wasn't making this easier for me in any way. I almost forgot that they were scrolling through my phone.

'Since when were you two awkward with each other?' Minhyun hyung voiced out after looking through the messages. 'That's how we always are, what do you mean awkward.' Jaehwan hyung pushed the phone towards my face, 'This conversation screams awkward. But maybe it's because you two finally realized you like each other.'

'That's where you're wrong hyung, I think I like him but I'm sure he doesn't like me back.'

'If you think Hyeongseob doesn't like you back you're delusional. The kid has been in love with you for so long and don't try to deny you've been in love with him for literally ever. Don't forget he practically confessed to you at that second elimination.'

'Sungwoon hyung is right, how did you just realize that you like Hyeongseob? I'm pretty sure everyone else in Produce 101 knew you two were heads over heels in love with each other. Heck even little Woojin and Dongbin thought you two were dating, have you seen the way you act?' This suddenly turned into a gossip session with me being the center of it, and I did not like it.

'Okay why are we discussing this in the first place, this isn't even a big deal.' Jisung hyung gasped and hit me, 'It's a big deal you finally realized something that you should've realized months ago, and I don't care what you say, we're going there with you on Sunday, you're welcome.' He pat my head before walking out, the rest following.

I groaned and flopped down on my bed. I felt the bed dip and I felt Daehwi pat my back, 'Hyung don't stress out about this, they're just trying to help you, we'll be there to give you support so don't worry!' He skipped out of the room and closed the door.

I'm going to kill Jinyoung. This Sunday was going to go horrible, but at least I would see Hyeongseob. I tried to fight the smile making it's way to my face but I couldn't. I could finally see Hyeongseob again, just the two of us, hanging out like before, with 10 other add ons but I was sure we would be able to ignore them.

                                                                                                    ✧

_______________________________________________________

sighs when will Woojin confess his love back for Hyeongseobㅠㅠ hope you guys liked this chapter, do leave comments so I can improve!!

twitter -> @ultswoojin ♡