Chapter 1

Inseparable

Chapter 1

Third person POV - Wanna One dorm

Jinyoung walked into their shared room and again, he found Woojin lying down on his back staring at the ceiling with teary eyes.

'Ah hyung what happened again?' He made his way over to Woojin's bed and sat down at the foot of the bed. Woojin blinked his tears away before shaking his head, 'It's nothing.'

Jinyoung sighed, he knew that Woojin had been sad and depressed for weeks that Hyeongseob didn't make it in. They were inseparable right from when Hyeongseob joined the A class and refused to leave Woojin alone.

Everyone knew they had feelings for each other except themselves, ask them if they liked the other and they would strongly oppose it, claiming they were just very close friends.

'Hyung, just text him, there's no point in wallowing in your sadness here forever. Everyone, yes everyone knows that you like Hyeongseob hyung, stop denying it.' Woojin opened his mouth to protest, he did not like Hyeongseob in that way.

He looked at Jinyoung before shutting his mouth and closing his eyes, 'I don't have his number. Even if I wanted to text him I can't.' He heard Jinyoung muttering to himself and opened his eyes to look at him.

Jinyoung tossed his phone over to Woojin. 'You like him and you guys are so close yet you don't have his number, you're ridiculous.' Woojin picked up Jinyoung's phone before staring at it. He then picked up his own phone and added the number in.

'Hyung, believe me, Hyeongseob hyung likes you back too, everyone can see it except for you two. Just give it a try or at least start talking to him and go meet up, you've been miserable for days.' Woojin ran a hand through his hair before sitting up and leaning against the wall.

'I just miss him so much, I never thought that he wouldn't have gotten in. If anything I thought I wouldn't get in.' Jinyoung's eyes widened at Woojin's sudden outburst. 'He was so talented and got along so well with everyone. Why couldn't people see that?'

By now he had started tearing up and Jinyoung moved over and pulled him into his embrace, 'Shh hyung it's okay, he's going to debut soon too, you saw the news, they wouldn't lie about it. Don't worry alright?'

Woojin hugged Jinyoung back tightly, 'Now all you can do is text him and go talk to him like before, don't let this break your friendship. I bet he's missing you right now too.'

Third person POV - Yuehua dorm

'No Euiwoong I can't text him!' Euiwoong frustratedly started hitting his own head with a pillow, 'Why can't you text him? Give me a good reason why, I'll be a judge as to whether it's a good reason or not.'

He folded his arms and stared at Hyeongseob who had suddenly gotten quiet. He looked down at the floor before quietly muttering, 'I don't have his number.' Euiwoong couldn't believe his ears.

'Seriously. Seriously hyung that's why you couldn't text him? You're hopeless, every one of us here has his number and you two were the closest yet you never got his number?' Hyeongseob smiled sheepishly.

'I guess I forgot, we were having such a great time together the past 5 months I never even thought of it.' Euiwoong snorted, 'Yeah of course you were having a great time you were with the love of your life.'

He watched as Hyeongseob's cheeks started reddening and he flopped stomach down on the bed trying to hide his face, 'I don't like Woojin in that way Euiwoong.' Euiwoong sighed and walked over to his bed, sitting at the edge.

'Hyung, I know you like Woojin hyung I saw the way you looked at him when you saw him performing the first time. I know he likes you back too, it's obvious. But you haven't talked to him for a month, just text him at least.' Euiwoong rubbed circles into Hyeongseob's back.

Hyeongseob let out a loud sigh, 'But what if I'm annoying him?' He flipped around, 'He's probably having fun with all the Wanna One members now and I'll just be disturbing their fun.'

Euiwoong stared at him in disbelief, 'Woojin hyung is way past the stage of you annoying him, if anything he's missing you right now too. No one gets over someone that fast hyung.' Hyeongseob started tearing, 'Yeah but what if he does find me annoying? All I've been doing is sticking with him for the past 5 months.'

Euiwoong sighed before pulling Hyeongseob into his embrace, 'Hyung, Woojin hyung definitely does not find you annoying, when you joined Yuehua you stuck with me for a year and I never found it annoying, after awhile it's fun to have you around so trust me, Woojin hyung never found you annoying.'

Hyeongseob wiped away his tears and tried to protest but Euiwoong covered his mouth, 'Shush, I'm not done, have you seen the way Woojin hyung looks at you? He looks at you as if you're his whole world, even when you're not paying attention to him, he's looking at you and admiring you.'

Hyeongseob lied down again, 'It's just because we're close. I'm pretty sure Woojin's straight anyway.' Euiwoong nearly choked on air, 'Woojin hyung? Straight? Hyeongseob hyung he told you before he likes someone from Produce 101 when you pestered him for 3 days straight about liking someone. Unless one of the trainees is a girl in disguise.'

Hyeongseob's eyes widened, 'Oh you're right, who do you think he likes?' Euiwoong hit his head in frustration, 'I'm done talking to you. Here's my phone, take Woojin hyung's number and go talk to him, and don't come and find me until you do.'

                                                                                                                      ✧

Woojin POV

'Okay, I can do it, just type in 'Hey it's Woojin' and press send.' My thumb hovered over the send button and I dropped my phone on the bed, 'Ugh I can't do this.' I heard a sigh from the other side of the room.

'Hyung seriously, you've been repeating that for the past hour, just close your eyes and hit the send button, it isn't the end of the world.' Jinyoung spoke up, I felt bad for making him have to sit there and deal with my problems. 'If you don't send it in the next 10 minutes I'm going to send it for you.'

I snapped my head to look at him, 'Absolutely not. I'll do it myself.' He smiled at me, 'Good then do it now.' He turned back to his book and continued reading and I sighed again, looking at my phone. Okay I'll do it, just hit send it's easy. Right then a message came in.

From: Hyeongseob

Hi! It's Hyeongseob here!

My eyes widened and I gasped, Jinyoung looked over, 'What happened? Did you send it?' I held out my phone for him to see. He looked at it in curiosity, 'Okay I understand the first message but what's with the rest?' The rest? There was only one. I looked back at my phone only to find 5 more new messages.

From: Hyeongseob

Oh my gosifns

Woojin I'm so sorry

Euiwoong sent that not me

By that I mean the first message

Okay I should stop spamming I'm sorry again

Hyeongseob POV

'Euiwoong I'm going to kill you! How could you press send?' I chased him around the dorm, now my life was ruined. He hid behind Zhengting hyung and shouted, 'Well it didn't look like you were going to do it so I had to help!'

I was about to scream, what if Woojin found it weird I had his number even though we didn't exchange numbers? 'Euiwoong, if I die it's on you, I'm coming back to haunt you every single day.' He was hiding behind Seunghyuk now, 'Just shut up and check your messages your phone keeps making noise.'

I turned around and ran to my phone, I could hear Euiwoong laughing at me from his place behind Seunghyuk. I quickly turned it on and saw that there were 4 new messages.

From: Woojinie

Hey it's Woojin

Hold on that sounded stupid

You already know it's me or you wouldn't have said my name

But yeah, hey

I jumped when I heard Euiwoong's voice next to my ear, 'Guess you're not the only one who's nervous. Also, 'Woojinie'? Seriously hyung?' He rolled his eyes at me before walking off.

To: Woojinie

Hey! We haven't talked for really long and I realized I didn't have your number so I asked Euiwoong for it! Sorry if I'm disturbing you

I didn't want to disturb him yet I sent 6 messages in a row to him before, this couldn't be more embarrassing. I stared at my phone, he wasn't online. Ah they must be doing something now, I really did interrupt something. I put my phone aside and walked out into the kitchen to make dinner.

I opened our fridge trying to find anything that I could use to make dinner for us. 'So.' I jumped nearly dropping the eggs. I rubbed my temple, turning around to look at Euiwoong who was grinning at me like a Cheshire cat. 'So what?' He stared at me, 'What did you reply? Duh what else would I ask.'

I rolled my eyes at him, 'Since when did you become so nosy, I just told him I got the number from you that's all.' He continued staring at me expectantly, 'And then what did he say?' I sighed, 'He didn't reply, I told you they were definitely having fun at the dorm and I disturbed him.' I started tearing up again and Euiwoong pulled me into his embrace once again.

I could hear him sigh, 'Hyung you're so emotional and so affected by Woojin hyung, what happened to our happy, cheerful endorphin hyung?' He brought me over to the couch and sat me down.

'Okay tell me what's wrong, you can't hold in everything all the time hyung.' He sat cross legged and looked at me. I didn't know what was wrong, after needing to part with Woojin I hadn't been myself the past month. 'Honestly Euiwoong, I don't know. Woojin was my closest friend besides you guys and he never just left me alone. But now I feel so empty with out him and I don't know why.'

I heard him sigh again, 'Hyung did you ever think it's because you like Woojin hyung? I know you always deny it but- okay tell me how you feel when you're with Woojin hyung.' How I felt when I was with Woojin?

'I always felt more energized and happier too. No matter what he does he makes me smile, heck I'm happy even just looking at him, the way he's so passionate about dance and they way he dances is so fascinating, I could watch him for years and still not get bored.' I looked at Euiwoong who was smiling at me happily.

'Oh god I think I'm in love with Woojin.' I groaned, this is bad, how can I be in love with my best friend. I knew I was gay for ages but in love with my best friend who I've only known for 5 months? That's bad.

Euiwoong pat my back, 'Now now, love is a strong word, I'm sure you just like Woojin hyung. How have you been feeling after not seeing him for so long though?' I couldn't even properly say goodbye to him, I saw him laughing and playing around with Seonho, Jinyoung and Jihoon and I couldn't bring myself to go over and disturb him so I quickly left without saying goodbye.

'Empty, tired, like something's missing from my life. Euiwoong I'm screwed what if he never talks to me again? Am I going to have to be like this forever?' I flopped face flat onto the ground. 'Wow hyung, nevermind what I said I don't think you just like him. But besides that, why would he ignore you? I said it before, I'm saying it again, he likes you too.'

'Hyung it's already 11, he might've gone to sleep since they have schedules tomorrow, just give it till tomorrow, I bet he'll text you back.' I sighed, 'Okay okay, now let's make dinner, I need to do something to get my mind off of this.' No one in the Yuehua dorm could cook but I had picked up a few things from Woojin when he taught me how to cook on one of our rest days. I really needed to stop thinking of him.

                                                                                                                     ✧

 

_____________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! sighs I know this kinda but there's so few jinseob fics out there and I love jinseob so I decided to just write it!! I don't rly know when the next chapter will be up cos I'm still writing it lmao but do leave kudos and comments so I can improve!!

ps. idk their roomings but I just love Woojin and Jinyoung's friendship so

twitter -> @ultswoojin ♡