Chapter 4

The Old You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t know what to do hyung.”


Jungkook sighed lowering his head into his hands. The drink he ordered being ignored as it was placed on the table.
“What do you think you should do? Ignoring police morals.” Hoseok asked, watching jungkook intently as the younger lifted his head. “I want to just….talk to him.” Jungkook sighed as he looked away “but that’s not happening if jimin can control it.”
Hoseok raised a brow at jungkook as he sipped his drink “jimin seems to be controlling everything in taes life now huh?” “It’s like he has taehyung on a leash.” Jungkook grit. No matter how much taehyung will tell him it’s not jimins fault for making him this way, he can’t help but blame jimin. He’s always known jimin as a trouble maker. Since before taehyung met the other boy jimin had constantly fought with people. Even with jungkook , there was clear motive why he did so.


He wanted taehyung as well.


He never fought jungkook in front of the younger. He was always there though.

Jimin watched brooding as taehyung and jungkook interacted. It was so calm between them, he hated it.
He crushed the cigarette between his fingers as he glared jungkook. God how he wished he could just end the young officers life, but if he did he knows taehyung would side with jungkook. He’s known jungkook longer after all. And the youngest has had jimin wrapped around his long, beautiful fingers ever since the elder laid his eyes on him.

He grit his teeth when he saw taehyung show the slightest amount of frustration. He hates it when taehyung gets frustrated or upset, he just wants the boy to be happy and smile.

 

 

“I mean he has backed off recently…” hobi said, stirring his, probably, cold coffee. “...he only really just bails taehyung out, doesn’t really put up a fight and get caught yknow?” Hobi lilt, jungkook rolled his eyes “yeah but he’s still causing trouble, just not getting caught for it.” “Smart.”
Jungkook furrowed his brows as he looked up at the older, who was at this point just playing with his drink, not ever going to drink it. “How could you think a criminal is smart?” “Because he puts thought into it. He doesn’t get caught yet he still bails taehyung knowing how to get a way without much risk, he knows how it works.” Hobi said, he was always interested in how Park Jimin operated. Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter