Chapter 3

The Old You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N :

There is an explanation for a bit more detail on what's happening of these 3 chapters at the end notes!

Please read after you read this chapter!

 

 

 

 

 

“i could ask you the same thing.” Jungkook responds, brows furrowed, squinting at the boy infront of him. He did miss being called hyung by the younger, but why so suddenly.

“I can't sleep, and I don't want to stress jimin hyung out, what about you?” taehyung responds, talking as if they don't have problems with eachother, as if time hadn't changed either if them.

“I can't sleep either…” he responds standing next to him

“stop acting like an officer, I clearly paid for this stuff and I didnt do anything.” Taehyung scoffs as he tosses his receipt to him.

“that's not--” jungkook stops as he sees taehyung sigh before smiling.

“I can't sleep after you asked me that question. . .what happend to the old me.” He leans his head back as he chuckles.

“I don't know, you can blame it on jimin all you want but I know that's not the answer.”

Jungkook blinked as he looked at the younger, staring back into blank eyes.

“jimins a good person.”

“he's a criminal.”

“He's never done a crime without having some sort of remorse.”

“He's a criminal and killer.”

“Then I guess I am as well. So why do you want me back?”

Jungkook fell silent as taehyung looked at him.

“i--”

“don't deny it, I can see it. Hyung”

Jungkook swallowed as taehyung grinned.

“you saved my when you witnessed things that could have put me in prison. But you ratted out jimin.”

“im--”

“if you want to accept me, You're accepting jimin hyung too.”

“He's the one who ruined you.”

“your the one who left me to get ruined. And why would I show my vulnerable self to you anymore?”

Taehyung smiles, picking up his bag.

“why do you do this.”

“because if I don't, someone will replace me in your life.”

Jungkook blinked, breath shaky.

“ta--”

“well nice having this chat with you, ill go back to being a nuisance if that makes you feel better.”

The younger says before turning on his heel and leaving.

 

“I-im just a nuisance I can't fight I can't protect myself and-and you always have to do everything for me so I don't get hurt!” t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter