Chapter 1

The Old You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


 

“Jeons on our tail again chim” Taehyung mutters against Jimin’s neck, adjusting his hands around the elders waist as the elder speeds up the motorcycle.

“He isn't going to do anything.” that was true, they've gotten pulled over multiple times by the officer. Not once has a charge gone through to keep both of them in jail, Jimin always escaping and bailing out Taehyung.

Their crimes ranged from speeding all the way to murder and homicide, never getting arrested for the latter for lack of evidence.

Jimin came to a stop, cop cars surrounding them seconds after.

Taehyung stepped off the bike as the officer that hates them so much does.

“bail me out.” Taehyung smiles as he looks back over to Jimin

“You know I will babe” Jimin says before speeding away on the bike. Officers making a minimal attempt to catch up to the man.

 

“Jungkookie hi!” Taehyung greets as the officer walks up to him, scowling.

“Its like you enjoy being arrested by me.” Jungkook says as he stands in front of the boy.

“well I do enjoy you putting me in cuffs officer” he winks, Jungkook stopping his movements, putting away the handcuffs.

“y’know what just get in the car”

The older man inhaled, looking at the side of his cheek with his tongue as Taehyung laughed and got inside of the back of police cruiser.

 

“yknow I've always wanted to have in a police cruiser” Taehyung hums as he lays down in the back seat.

“flirt with your own boyfriend. He'll be pissed if he learns your cheating” the elder responds, stopping at the stoplight.

“He would be okay with it, poly is always an option y'know.” Taehyung says casually, checking his nails. Jungkook scoffed before responding.

“like i’d date a criminal, you're not even my type.” that was a lie, the boy was exactly his type. But he's not throwing away his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter