Chapter 2 – Confession

New Year’s Eve *One-Shot*

 

 

 

“Oppa..” That was all that she could say before she noticed that he already left the kitchen. A tear escaped from her right eye. She knew it was her fault. She knew that he won’t like her being with Siwon even in such a short time. They were just friends. Friendship between those three was truly great. Until that day..

 

“OPPAAA!!” Sooyoung rushed to the two guys talking to each other. They stopped talking then looked questioningly to the girl who was now bending down and holding her knees while catching her breath.

 

“Sooyoung-ah.” Siwon said half-smiling.

 

 “Yo. What’s up Soo?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

Sooyoung stood straight then swallowed hard and inhaled deeply to finally say what she was about to say.

 

“I got accepted as a main role in a drama!” Sooyoung said excitedly now jumping up and down.

 

“Waaah! That’s great Yeobo!” Kyuhyun hugged her then gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

 

“Yah~! Oppa~!” Sooyoung said teasingly but definitely smiling. Then she saw Siwon smiling at them, but she noticed that he had a hint of sadness in his eyes, she didn’t know why, though.

 

“Congratulations Sooyoung-ah.” Siwon said after the couple broke their embrace.

 

“Kamshamnida Siwon oppa!“ Sooyoung smiled widely.

 

“We need to celebrate! Let’s invite them to our house for a small gathering!” Kyuhyun said excitedly.

 

“That’s a great idea oppa!” Yuri and Tiffany said when they entered the room excitedly where the three were talking. Yuri waved at Siwon. He just smiled at her not showing his teeth.

 

“What’s up?” Donghae appeared after them with his hands on his pockets, positioning at the side of Tiffany. They all looked at him.

 

“Sooyoung got accepted as main role in a drama! So were going to celebrate! ” Tiffany squealed as she clutched her boyfriend’s right arm.

 

“Wow. Sooyoung congrats!” Donghae smiled and gave Sooyoung a high five.

 

“Komawo oppa!” Sooyoung smiled accepting Donghae’s high five.

 

“So.. We’ll call the the others?” Kyuhyun suggested. When Sooyoung was about to agree..

 

“No need. We’re here!!” Sunny said running to them while holding Sungmin’s hand.. It seems like she dragged him because of excitement. They just laughed at Sungmin’s tired expression. The eight looked at the others coming.

 

“Yah~! Sooyoung-ah, Congratulations!” Eunhyuk appeared first. Hyoyeon followed shaking her head thinking ’Aiiish. Jinja, he’s fangirling again.’

 

‘It seems like the girls already said it to them. Lol’ Sooyoung thought. With Sooyoung’s smile growing widely.

 

 One by one they appeared as if they all came from one direction. The girls excitedly hopping, their boyfriends followed behind, some being dragged but then Yesung came last.

 

 “Waah~! This is great! We’re complet—Wait. Where’s Yoona?.. and Shindong oppa?” Sooyoung pouted. She was slightly disappointed that Super Generation was not complete.

 

“Yoona was busy shooting for her own drama.. Sooyoung-ah, she said she’ll be right there as soon as she finishes it.” Yesung answered in place of her girlfriend. He was also sad that they can’t always meet up with each other because of his girlfriend’s rousing popularity.

 

“Aww. Uhm. Yeah. I understand Yesung oppa.. How about Shindong oppa?” Sooyoung asked them.

 

“Shindong’s now with his girlfriend, they’re having a date.” Leeteuk said having the side of his right hand on his left cheek as if he’s saying something private to Sooyoung but using a load whispering voice. Taeyeon, who was beside him gave him a soft punch on his left arm. Sooyoung just chuckled. They all laughed with Leeteuk’s ‘jowk’.

 

“Haha. Ne. I definitely understand.” Sooyoung said, still smiling.

 

They all rode their own cars, except for the ones who didn’t bring theirs, so they decided to have two couples in every car. Afraid that their fans might recognize SNSD and Super Junior’s van following each other. Since they keep their relationships a ‘secret’ to their fans.

 

The ’small’ gathering started at around 7 pm, they ate, thanking Sooyoung’s mother for bringing them food before she leaves. Heechul suggested that they play a game. Then in the midst of a truth-or-dare game, what a big circle, that is. Lol. Someone knocked at the door.. Ryeowook offered to open the door, since he’s the closest to it. Yoona made it. Yesung immediately stood up then got Yoona some food, since he knows that she’s already hungry and his girlfriend’s one of the shikshins in SNSD next to Sooyoung. Yoona apologized and at the same time she congratulated Sooyoung for having accepted in a drama. She joined in the game briefly after she finished eating the food. Yesung thought right. She was hungry.

 

“Seohyun!! Ne.. Okay! Truth or dare?” As usual, Leeteuk was the MC of the game. Seobaby’s eyes grew huge once she saw that the bottle was pointing at her.

 

Seohyun choose ‘Dare’ and there, Jessica gave her a dare since she was the last to be pointed before Seohyun.

 

“Maknae. Hmm.. Ah!  Go to the front of someone you like then give him a shot of soju saying, ‘Will you drink for me?’ Then if he accepts it, give him a.. HUUUG!!!! ” Jessica said laughing. Heechul gave her a high-five then he held her hand. (sweeeeeeet♥) Everyone in the room yelled and squealed at Jessica’s dare and her boyfriend’s sweetness.

 

“Yaahh unnie!!!” Seohyun said covering her face with her hands. But then she stood up, poured soju on her shot-glass and slowly went into the front of Ryeowook. Her heart beating fast.  

 

“O-Oppa.. W-Will you.. d-drink  for.. me?” Seohyun held the glass shivering while closing her eyes, afraid that Ryeowook won’t accept it. But then, the moment she opened her eyes, Ryeowook already stood up and drank the soju. Then he hugged Seohyun. The next thing that happened was everyone was yelling at them.. all thrilled because of what’s happening.

 

Meanwhile, Sooyoung felt like she needed air for a while because it was quite crowded in the room. She just whispered to Kyuhyun to let him know that she’s going to the balcony for some air. Siwon noticed that Sooyoung stood up. He was staring at her throughout the game and he suddenly felt that this was the time to say to her what he really feel about her, despite of Kyuhyun already being the boyfriend of Sooyoung.. He thought for a long time that he should confess just to let her know.. and to finally forget her.

 

As he was about to stand up and follow her, Yuri held his right arm and said,

“O-Oppa.. Where are you going?” Siwon stared at her for a moment, and noticed a hint of sadness in her eyes. He knows that she likes him, she confessed to him and Siwon just said that he needed time to think. He didn’t say that he likes someone else, but Yuri knows him too well.. and she knows that he likes Sooyoung.

 

“ Uhm.. I will just go to the bathroom.” Yuri smiled weakly then she let go of Siwon’s arm.

 

“Ahh.. A-Arasso. Come back quickly, okay?” Siwon nodded then went to follow Sooyoung.. He decided to go to the bathroom first. Then when he was going back, he saw Sooyoung all by herself in the balcony and silently joined her.

 

“Out for some air?” Siwon said as Sooyoung looked back at him then smiled. He put his arms on the balcony’s rail and looked at her.

 

“Ne.. It was pretty crowded inside..” Sooyoung said. There’s a long pause then finally Siwon said,

 

“What do you think of Seohyun’s confession?” Sooyoung looked at him then laughed.

 

“Waah. I never thought that she would actually do that, I mean, we all know that she likes Ryeowook.. but she would never confess like that..” Sooyoung said sipping her cup of coffee. She’s not a really big soju drinker.

 

“How should she confess?” Siwon asked her.

 

“Uhm.. Well, the girl shouldn’t be the first one to confess but, if she didn’t do that then.. Ryeowook wouldn’t have the chance to also confess to her.. Since he’s a shy boy and all..” She chuckled. Siwon was silenced.

 

“Just like what happened to me and Kyuhyun oppa.. I’m the one who confessed to him, it turned out that he likes me too.. He just didn’t have the courage to tell me.. So here we are now..” Sooyoung looked at the vast ocean beside their house.

 

“What if.. You didn’t confess to him? What if there’s someone who likes you too and confessed to you before you confessed to him?” Sooyoung looked at Siwon with a confused face.

 

“I don’t understand oppa..” she said.

 

“What if I’m that ‘someone’? Will things be the same if I said that I liked you?” Siwon said to her then suddenly held her hand that wasn’t holding the cup of coffee. Sooyoung just looked at him unbelievably.

 

 “Sooyoung-ah.. I just want to say that I like you so much.. And even though Kyuhyun is already your boyfriend.. I.. I’m willing to wait..” Siwon said sincerely looking directly at Sooyoung’s eyes.

 

“S-Siwon-ssi.. I..” Sooyoung uttered his name in a formal matter since she didn’t know what to say.

 

 “H-Hyung.. W-What are you saying?” Kyuhyun stood at the balcony’s entrance looking unbelievably at the two, holding a scarf that he was suppose to give to Sooyoung.



(A/N):

UWAAAH. This was kinda a long chapter since the 1st chapter was so short. and it's italized, meaning -- It's a flashback. LOL..yeah. Thanks a lot to my 10 subscribers!  waah.. 10! In just a day! wee. I love you. ♥ haha. To the others, hope you'll like this chappie and continue to stay tuned! and don't forget to subscribe! mwah! :-*

Now Playing: Shinee - Romantic and 2NE1 - Lonely (These are the songs that are playing in my mind while I'm typing this. LOL. LSS. ♥♥)

 

*Logging out...*

--iHeartXander©