Silence

My Cold Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyoung was totally confused. Today was not a good day.

First there was Winwin, who he was sure had had something weird happen to him that last night - damn, he should have insisted on walking that stubborn kid home - and then there was Taeyong, coming in later than usual, who he was even more sure that had something bad happen to him too, and then even though he didn't really care about him, the Yuta boy coming in even later looking like he was going to murder the first person that would talk to him.

Yep, it was not going well.

And he was going to get to the bottom of it. Like, what kind of friend would he be if he didn't try to figure out what was wrong?

Firstly, he needed to prioritize who to take care of first.

He spend his next maths lesson writing down random numbers and staring into space, running through his options repeatedly, not noticing at all when the teacher asked him a question and the rest of the class had stared at him in surprise when he stayed motionless for another forty seconds before he realized everyone was looking at him.

Anyway, there was no way in hell that he was going to even try to figure out why Yuta was in an even worse mood than usual. The playboy deserved everything bad that happened to him, in his opinion. And plus, trying to sit down and have an emotional heart to heart talk with that guy was suicide. Doyoung didn't even like him, and neither did Winwin, or so he thought.

So Yuta was crossed off the list.

Taeyong was one of his best friends in the school and they pretty much clicked somehow from the start of the first term in the first year. He knew everything about him, even up to his favourite way of making ramen to the things he kept under his bed - which he decided not to tell anyone to save his friend's reputation. And as a best friend, he could tell whether a problem was a small problem that Taeyong could settle himself, or whether it was a big one that needed him to step in.

And Doyoung was pretty sure that this problem needed extra measures.

He also found it suspicious that Yuta and Taeyong just happened to come in late and angry (or in Taeyong's case, more worried than the flaming-red-rage-and-murderous-intent angry that Yuta was more like) o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter