Perhaps

My Cold Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After getting the numbers of what Doyoung called themselves as the "non cool but awesome squad", Winwin raced off to his locker to pack his books and go home. He was glad he'd made friends already, at his last school it took him a month just to talk to anyone, then ... well ... That happened. He grimaced, forced the thought of out his mind, and raced outside. Don't think of it, he chided himself, running for no reason whatsoever, he just wanted to get home quickly.

"Hey! New guy! Wait up!"

"Doyoung hyung, you know my name," Winwin sighed, turning around then yelping and jumping out of the way as a mass of orange hair came barrelling towards him. "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna stalk you home," he announced. "Friends need to stalk each other so that they know where they live. It's much more exciting."

"You're not going to stalk me, you're going to all besides me and talk."

"Ugh, fine." Doyoung shrugged his backpack further up his shoulders and set off.

"So how did you like school?"

"It's okay," Winwin shrugged. Better than last time, he thought. "I have friends!"

"Aw. Why, did you not have any before?"

Silence.

Doyoung looked over in confusion at his newly found friend, and tripped over with surprise at the tightness around his eyes. "Winwin?"

"Hm?" He returned back to normal. "Oh, that's my street. See you tomorrow!" He positively ran away, leaving Doyoung still lying on the ground pouting. "He didn't even help me up." He stood up, brushing himself off. "Wonder what's up with him?"

He watched the small figure of the boy knock on the door, then fumble for his keys and walk inside. He waited until the door closed before walking in the other direction towards his own house. "Huh. I'll ask him tomorrow."

***

"Sicheng?"

(A/N: italics is Chinese just telling you)

"Jiejie? (Older sister)" Winwin dumped his bag onto the sofa and ran upstairs. "You're home?"

"Work finished early today, the boss started being sick off something dodgy he ate and we were let off, so I decided to get some work done." The girl pushed her chair away from the computer and hugged the smaller boy. "How was school?"

"It was cool," he grinned. "I've got new friends now, and the lessons are fun and they tell me what it means when I can't understand the Korean, and I at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter