Greedy 5

Greedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Setting: Jihyo already in her 4th year before graduation


Jihyo groaned as she heard her phone ringing very early in the morning. She reached beside the nightstand to silence the nuissance. The call better be important for it to disturb her precious sleep. Besides, it's weekend. Who will have the nerve to call at this time during a weekend?

"Park Jihyo, get back here immediately!" The voice echoed as soon as she answered it.

"You're too noisy!' She grumbled and complained to the caller. Her eyes are still barely open.

"Mom and dad are back. And Dad is looking for you!" Jimin panicked on the other line.

"Shoot! I'll be there in 30 mins." She said immediately hanging up the call.

This is really not a nice way to wake up after her awesome time last night. But she can't do anything now but to head back to their house.

She slowly moved from her place trying not to wake up the sleeping figure beside her who's arms are all wrapped around her small frame.

She tried to remove his arm away, but Suga gripped her waist tighter and pulled her closer.

She sighed. This is harder than she thought. But she doesn't want to wake him up either because he just came back last night from a long trip.

She repeated her action, but this time, Suga move closer to her snuggling his face in between her shoulder and neck.

"uggh!" She doesn't have a choice now does she?

"Oppa, wake up please." She tried to shake him but the guy just groaned. She knew waking him up will make him moody all day but this time is really important or else, both of them are gonna be dead.

"Oppa, I need to get back home now." She said as she successfully pushed him with all the strength she has.

Suga slowly opened his eyes and groaned. "How come?!" There it is. His annoyed face shown directed at the younger girl.

"Dad and mom are back and they are looking for me." She said.

"huh?" Suga said still half awake.

"Dad is back!"

"! Uncle's gonna kill me!"

"We'll both be dead if he caught us so hurry up and move." She ordered.

Both of them scrambled from their position and immediately went to the separate restroom to prepare themselves. No more "playtime" at this moment.

After Jihyo took a bath, she stared at the mirror and shook her head. There were too many love marks around her neck and collar bones. They might have been too rough last night. But who can blame them? Suga just got back and the two of them have not seen each other for a couple of months because of their busy sched.

She took all her make up and made sure to cover everything up never letting her father see any signs of it. Maybe she'll not let Suga mark her for the time being because covering these up are so much work.

Once the both of them are finally done, Suga drive her to her house, or rather the Park Mansion. She doesn't want to bring him along but she knew they were doomed anyways when she got the call from her brother earlier. Atleast bringing Suga along might lessen her dad's anger, as she thought.

Both of them are very anxious during the ride. Jihyo can see Suga's nervousness so she held his hand to keep him calm while driving.

Other than loosing Jihyo, Suga's other fear is Jihyo's dad. He admires the guy so much and will do anything to impress him for Jihyo's sake. Even though they were engaged to be married, he can't help but to do his part to make the old man accept him truly for his daughter.

Once they arrived, the butler took over his car and drive it away to park while the two nervously entered the mansion.

"Ms. Jihyo, I'm glad you're here. The master is waiting for you in his office." The maid greeting Jihyo.

The couple looked at each other then gulped. Hand in hand, they walked to the mentioned room.

Jihyo knocked before entering in. 

Inside was her dad seating in his office chair. Her mom in the right and Jimin was on left who has his head held down.

She's in trouble. She knows it.

Suga followed suit when Jihyo entered.

Dad, mom, she greeted them giving each one of them a kiss on their cheeks. Suga greeted them too but was stopped by Jihyo's dad and was motioned to just seat down instead.

"Why are you in his place?" Her dad said as soon as the both of them are seated.

"I just slept there." Jihyo answered calmly.

"You just slept?" Her dad eyed the both of them.

Suga immediately got flustered and looked down, his face turned red. Memories of last night just came flashing on his mind.

Jihyo's dad fixed his gaze at the young lad. Jihyo was now glaring at her fiance.

'Really?! Where is now the cool and bothered Suga?!' Jihyo thought as she face palmed on her mind. This guy's weakness is definitely her dad.

"So how long have you been doing this?" Her dad added.

"What do you mean by-" Jihyo said but was cut off.

"Don't play innocent with me, young lady. You know too well what I am pointing out." His voice was dominating.

"How long have you been "sleeping" over at his place." He repeated, void of emotions.

"Dad, we are already engaged."

"You are not answering my question!"

"Honey, can you please just calm down." Her mom tried to interfere.

"I know you knew about this! I've told you all and we had an agreement that she can't be doing that until she graduates! What will the people think?" 

There it is. The ranting and scolding that she was expecting to have. But she won't back down. She never did.

"Dad, the public has nothing to do with my life. We have been very careful with our actions." She reasoned out.

"Careful? Just before Yoongi graduated, you had a viral video!"

"You are still in highschool and even though you two are engaged, you can't do anything that I forbid you to!"

"It's not like you didn't do it with mom, when you were my age." Jihyo crossed her arms in front of her chest mumbling these words.

Suga nudged her. Jihyo talking like that will only make her dad more angry and Suga doesn't want that.

Jihyo just rolled his eyes at him.

"What did you just say!?" Her dad reacted.

"Uncle, we're sorry." Suga finally spoke.

"You are just sorry you got caught." Making Suga embarass.

"Hon, you're making Yoongi uncomfortable. Her mom reacted.

"If he'll marry Jihyo, then he'll become my son too and he should accept this now. That's if he get to marry her." Her dad said.

Both Suga and Jihyo widened their eyes at her dad. 

Will he call off the wedding? 

"Wha-what do you mean by that? We have an agreement with the Min family." It was now Jihyo's mom who panicked.

"I can't tolerate this. I know you and his mom are all aware of this but you just let the two of them do this behind my back." 

"But we had an agreement." 

"Very well then, Jihyo you are grounded. Until you graduate, that means until you two are married."

"WHAT?!" Jihyo stood up on her seat.

'Grounded'. Jihyo can't even remember the last she got scolded this much. Maybe the last time was in middle school where she pulled a prank on Jimin where the poor boy was put into a very emotional state.

Other than that, she was never been scolded as she was a good kid. A very well pampered one to add to that. She can always get what she wants and have things her way. No one denies her when she begins to use her charms on people and her parents are no exemption to that. But given that "power" she wasn't materialistic and had put anyone in harm. It's always been for a benefit of someone or for helping out. But nonetheless, she never experience massive rejection or restrictions.

And now hearing her dad saying she's grounded, she's f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter