...

Greedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey babe. I'm picking you up. Let's go have lunch now." Suga just suddenly bursted inside the council office to take her girlfriend out.

The girls inside were all surprised by his sudden action. Well he's Suga, the school's king so he just freely do what he wants.

"I'm sorry babe but I'm still busy with these stuffs. Go on ahead.... and please, I told you to knock next time." Jihyo said.

The only ones left in the room were only her, Mina, and Sana. They still have things to work on with their council duties.

Suga scoffs and closed the door afterwards.

"Jihyo, you can go now, we can manage this."  Mina told her after seeing Suga's annoyed reaction.

"No, it's fine. I need to help you'" Jihyo insisted. 

"It's already been a week already that you were staying here working on this. You need to give him time too." Sana added.

"What if someone snatches him away?" Mina said.

"They can't. He's already mine." Jihyo assured.

YoongHyo, refers to JYP University's power couple. Yoongi as the king and Jihyo as her queen. Both as equally as popular as the other but their personalities are far too different.

Jihyo, the queen bee was always been a ray of sunshine in any place she is. She was always cheerful and has a very loud and distinct voice. Her leadership skills unmatched making her the council president. She was loved by all. Of course, she has a lot of admirers but no one ever dared to ask her out since she already belongs to Yoongi.

Suga as the king was the total opposite of Jihyo. He always has this stoic expression in his face and has this cold personality that others often see as intimidating. But none the less, this what makes him mysterious and cool giving him a lot of fangirls. But ever since that the news cirlculated that the two being engaged, his fangirls only choose to admire him from afar. Well, he's with Jihyo so who better else be with their King other than the Queen herself. 

 The two of them were childhood friends that got separated when Jihyo's family choose to live abroad for their business. 

They got back two years ago and that's when  both their parents' decided to marry their children together. 

With Jihyo's beauty and great personality, she got Suga smitten and agreed to the wedding without hestitation. Besides, he's already a close friend of Jihyo's brother Jimin.

Jihyo is the only one who can melt Suga's cold persona. She is the only one capable of bringing out the best in him and his true color. She's also the only one who can call him by his name Yoongi.

When its only the two of them, Suga would always cuddle with her. He's more the affectionate one who can't keep his hands off her. He would always laugh with her in small things and would alot to see her cute expressions. He's actually a ball of fluff when he's with her. 

The two of them never really showed their affection to each other whenever they are in front of others. Both want to keep their relationship private. This makes other think that they will only marry because of wealth and power. 
....

"Waah... that was al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter