Greedy 4

Greedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's almost a year now since the stunt that Suga pulled off during the BasketballGame kissing Jihyo infront of everyone to see.

That scene went viral as it garnered the public's attention. They are from a very well-known family and showing this kind of behaviour will obviously create a buzz. The couple also never really showed affection in front of the public so it surprised a lot of people.

Other students might have been put in detention because of that, but of course, being the King and Queen of the campus has it perks. Not even the teachers could say something about it as they were fans as well and also, both Suga and Jihyo's parents are one of the main contributors of the school.

After that incident, many students have transferred to their school just to see the glimpse of the two. But to their dismay, that never happened again.

Jihyo being the responsible Student council president wants to lead by example so that would be the last time they were seen kissing in public. Everything else went to how it were, but this time it was clear to all, the two belonged to each and no one has the guts to go in between.

...
"Hey babe~". It has been two weeks already since Suga video called Jihyo. The guy already graduated and went abroad to study. He makes sure to call her everytime but he is now busy with his college life though Jihyo would make sure to visit him atleast once a month but now, the girl was too busy to go as well.

"Oppa!" Her eyes beamed as she looked at her fiance on the screen. She misses him and waited patiently for his call knowing that the guy is busier than she is.

"What are you wearing?!" Suga's brows immediately furrowed as he saw his fiance wearing what it seemed like a swimsuit showing a hint of her cleavage. He should be happy seeing her like this but Jihyo is in a public place and he doesn't want it.

"Don't I look good in it oppa?" The girl slightly pouted and acted cute in front of him.

"You do, in fact you look too good in it and I don't want it!" He blurted out.

"Where's Jungkook?!"

"Hyung! I'm right here." Jungkook who is actually just beside Jihyo showed up in the screen pushing Jihyo on the side.

"I told you to look after her!" He scolded the guy. Since's he was away, he left Jungkook to watch over Jihyo and not let any guy near her. New students are coming at their school, and him graduating left Jihyo "unguarded".

"I am! I am just right beside her."

"Why did you let her wear that?!"

"She looks good in it Hyung.."

"She always look good in everything, that should no longer surprise you!" Jihyo blush at the side hearing Suga's voice.

"But still, you cannot let anyone look at her wearing that. I thought you knew better." He continued he's scolding.

"Yah! Oppa! You're being too much!" Jihyo finally showed up. It wouldn't be right for him to talked to Jungkook like that. He is their friend afterall.

"I am not! Put a tshirt on!"

"No way! This is a school outing and I can wear what I want!"

"I swear if you don't change I-"

"You will what? You can't do anything about it." Suga is now feeling helpless since he is far away.

"Park Jihyo! Put on a tshirt now!"

"You haven't called me in weeks and here you are scolding me. Don't ever call me again!"

Jihyo is now pissed off so she ended the video call immediately.

She crossed her arms over her chest clearly annoyed at Suga's reaction.

"I'm sorry Jihyo. Here, just as hyung said wear this." Jungkook took his shirt and gave it to Jihyo.

Jihyo glared at him making him step back. An angry Jihyo is really a very scary Jihyo.

....
Suga on the other hand was angry that he threw his phone. Luckily, it landed safely on his bed.

He knows Jihyo's stubborn nature and it annoys him whenever he has a chance of seeing this side of her.  She's kind but was never a push over. Heck, even her brother or her parents can't make her do things she doesn't approve off.

He was lucky that even on the "forced" marriage, Jihyo like him and agreed to it. If not, even if she'll be stripped off of the Park Family name, she'll not do it.

What makes him more angry is that he's faraway and can't just arrive in that place in a snap.

But then it crossed his mind, he definitely screwed up.

He didn't bother calling her again knowing he is already probably blocked by the younger girl.

...
Jihyo was huffing and puffing because of Suga's attitude earlier. She was happy that he called and she could show him how cute she is but to her dismay, he wasn't happy about it even with just a bit.

She stomped her feat towards her friends with Jungkook following behind.

She glared back at him and told him to step away.

"But Jihyo, Hyung will be mad at me"

"and you rather choose me being mad at you?!" She lashed out.

"No... but..."

"You wanted to meet Tzuyu that much?! I could arrange that easily if I wanted to." She scoffed off.

She only agreed to this Jungkook tailing him to make Suga feel at ease but now, she was mad at him.

She took out her phone and dialed a number.

"Mom!" She called Suga's mother.

"Oh hey sweetie"

"Mom, can I ask you a favor please?" She said using her sweet voice. Using the kind of tone she knows no one can refuse.

"Of course, what ever it is."

"It's about Tzuyu. Can you make her available by next week? I need her help in one of my Student council project."

"Of course. I'll tell her manager and I'll call you back ."

"Thanks mom! Love you!"

"Anything for you sweetie. Love you too."

And with that, she ended the call and faced Jungkook with a blank expression on her face easily removing her angelic features earlier.

"Now, leave.me.alone."

Jungkook knew very well that Jihyo won this round versus Suga. He surrendered and flee from the girl.

Jihyo turned back flipping her hair.

'ugh! Men!' she said with pure annoyance.

If Suga can use his connections to watch Jihyo, then Jihyo can definitely use hers too to fight back.

....
Suga was now anxious after knowing that Jungkook had turned his back on him. Who else can help him now? He thought for a while then an idea came to his mind.

"Jackson!"

"Hey man!"

"You owe me right?!"

"Ahh.. so it's payback time? tell me whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter