Stranger in the Dark

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                          (let's just say this is only a part of SM)

No One's P.O.V

“ This school is full of weirdos ! “ Kyungsoo muttered under his breath while taking long strides around the halls. The eyeliner guy was supposed to show him his class but however the plans changed. Kyungsoo still can’t understand why he even bothered dragging him somewhere to interrogate about himself.

After ditching ‘Miss Eyeliner’ Kyungsoo dragged his poor feet around the school without knowing where to go. All this morning he’d been running restlessly and even after coming here he still can’t have a ing seat in his ing class. And what would you know, Kyungsoo doesn’t have the slightest idea where the damn class is. His new good for nothing school mates are anything but useful. Other than glaring and whispering behind his back of course.

Kyungsoo helplessly eyed the student’s guide and let out a frustrated sigh.

‘Classes for music majors are held in the 2nd music studio of the Musical department’

“ The actual F??? It’s like Please use the toilets when you need to take pee breaks and potty breaks! How the hell I know where the damn musical department is? If I knew why would I need a freaking student guide in the first place? “ he huffed in annoyance and looked around for some help and spotted a worker who’s busy cleaning some windows.

Since he has no choice he approached the closest man he could find. Playing with the bag strip Kyungsoo hesitated whether to call him or tap on his shoulder. Having no time to lose Kyungsoo cleared his throat.

“-hm”

“ “

“Urghm!”

“ “ (Loosing bit of his temper)

“ URGHMMMMM!!!!!”

“”

Kyungsoo’s patience is wearing thin by now. From Luhan’s nuclear cuisine up to now everything has been awful. He just needs to find the damn class and have a decent seat.

“Excuse me!” He snapped.

“ Ah y-yes?” finally

“ Could you please tell me where the musical department is? “

“ What?”

“ Could you PLEASE tell me where the musical department is???? “

“ Say Whaat? “

“ WHERE’S THE DAMN MUSICAL DEPARTMENT????” Kyungsoo finally exploded gain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter