Torn In Between

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

....................................................................................................................................

3 months later

Kyungsoo touched his newly dyed red wine locks absentmindedly. The wide doe eyes stared ahead contemplating the roller coaster events he went through during last three months.

“D.O we’re here”

“Stop calling me that”

He sighed taking his backpack and stepping out of the car. Baekhyun grinned coming to his side swinging his arm above his shoulder.

“C’mon don’t be such a sore puss. Look at you, don’t you look stunning! Look everybody is drooling”

“I hate it”

Kyungsoo eyed his expensive uniform and sneakers which were awfully similar to Baekhyun’s. No matter how many times he had experienced the huge crowd at the school gate he still can’t get used to it. Specially the fangirl screaming. Weren’t they like trying to beat the out of him few months ago? He sighed again.

“Stop doing that, it’s like you lost your dog or something. Smile a little. You’re like celebrity now”

“That’s because now I’m a part of your stupid group” Kyungsoo grumbled trying to shake off the arm away from his shoulder.

Baekhyun waved and threw an occasional wink at the crowd, not really bothering to take his hand back anytime soon. “That and hitting big with our new album partner~” He sing songed.  “Now blink those doe eyes and smile”

Kyungsoo spared a glance at his former classroom before following Baekhyun to their room. Exo M had  returned to China few weeks ago and it has been quite a little bit lonely and sad after if Kyungsoo had to admit. Sehun rarely came to school, god knows what Luhan and him were doing inside the house all day and night. Kyungsoo cringed at the thought.

It was now only him and Baekhyun.

“Hey Kyungsoo, if you’re lonely you can always invite me over you know. Chanyeol won’t be able to come for another week”

“A-another week?” Kyungsoo frowned. Chanyeol was supposed go to New York only for 3 weeks.

“Why~ disappointed?”

“As if!”

He huffed.

“Don’t be shy everybody knows you’re Chanyeol’s cute wifey~”

Kyungsoo threw a book at him.

“Geez talking of cute you’ve become awfully abusive within last few months” He said soothing the sore spot scrunching his nose. “By the way we’ve vocal practice tonight. Bring me some of your cooking it has been so long after I’ve tasted your kimchi spaghetti”

Kyungsoo scribbled on his paper plopping his chin on his hand. Beside him Baekhyun was already snoozin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter