Has my heart gone crazy?

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.................................................................................................................................................................

“ Woah so this is Kyungsoo’s house”

“ It’s bigger than I thought~”

“ It has so many rooms!”

“ No this is what’s called aggregate commoner dwelling. I guess one of them is Kyung’s”

“ Yo Suho why are we here in the middle of the day? Kyungsoo must be at school”

“ That’s the point you idiot. How can we sneak in if he’s home”

“…uh exactly why are we sneaking in again?”

 

Kris snappd his head at Suho.

“ That’s a good question”

“ Guys don’t you see?” He flailed his arms around for extra measure. “ This our chance to look inside a commoner’s life! Aren’t you all excited!!!”

“…….”

“ Now don’t make any commercian, this is just a ‘we happened to be passing by ‘ sort of nonchalant visit!”

Baekhyun cleared his throat. “ I think it’s too late. Dyo’s neighbours are already here to say hello”

 

Like who on earth wouldn’t notice two BMW s parked in front of a shanty apartment ? Not to mention about the 7 good looking slash very odd bunch of teenagers talking high pitch over the other as if rest of the world doesn’t exist.

 

Xiumin flashed his teeth. “ Act natural guys~”

“ ANYEONGHASAYO~ WE ARE JUST A BUNCH OF NORMAL KIDS FROM SM HIGH! DON’T WORRY WE WON’T MAKE ANY TROUBLE THOUGH SOME OF OUR FATHERS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE WHITE SANKE MAFIA LORD AN-“

Kris abruptly covered Tao’s mouth with an awkward laugh.

“ Hahahahahahhahahahaha we just looove to joke! Right... Yixing”

“..huh? …OH YEAH MY SISTER IS A E!”

 

*Silence*

 

“ Hahahahahhahahha HA HA HA haa ha HAA~ “

“See it’s funny~ Let’s go”

 

 

(inside the apartment)

“ Aww it hurts!”

“ Keep quiet it’s almost done”

*Moan*

“ Haaah not so fast it’ll go deeper”

“ Shh let me..it’s almost done”

“ Easy for you to say I’m the receiving end”

*Groan*

“ Just a little bit..more and”

“ AHHH OH ING SEHUN I’MMA KILL YOU!”

The door burst opened with seven aghast looking faces.

 

“ Oh it’s you guys”

 

“ What the ing ?”

Chen finally said looking at the hunhan couple on the sofa, Sehun holding Luhan’s hand and a twiser with a face. Luhan sniffled a bit and took his hand back smiling at the new comers.

“ Please come in. I have a splinter on my pinky and this made it go deeper”

……………………………………..

“ Get ready for gym!”

*yawn*

But I’m so tired

Kyungsoo pouted at his gym clothes. His body felt like it has ran over, courtesy of Park Chanyeol.

*yawn*

“ Mr. Do I think it’s time to stop daydreaming and hit the gym unless you want to clean the floors”

He wanted to cry. Gym definitely wasn’t one of his favorites. Besides he tends to get bullied more in PE. Kungsoo bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter