First day at Park Residence

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo stood before the gate and stared at the big mansion warily. Last time he got kidnapped here things didn’t end so well. He sighed heavily. Does Chanyeol have some kind of bipolar condition? His watch beeped.

3.15 p.m

He was exact on time. So the first deadline was clear. He entered the passcord and stepped in hesitatingly. For the first time in his life he felt like he’s some kind of burgler barging in without anybody’s consent. He still doesn’t know why Chanyeol wanted him to become his maid (other than humiliating him) considering the brunette never let anyone in his house. Not even a housekeeper.

The living room was far more spacious than his shanty apartment and everything screamed filthy rich. No wonder that giant is a spoiled brat. He closed the door carefully taking the luxurious surrounding with aww. Last time he hadn’t any chance to explore the mansion as he was attacked as soon as he stepped in and by then he didn’t want anything more than to leave the deamon’s lare asap.

The giant was no where in sight so Kyungsoo guessed he’s still lurking around somewhere and he was grateful. He dropped his school bag at the corner and let out a loud sigh contemplating where to start. He mopped the living room first and arranged all the objects he found messy. Fortunately they weren’t much disorientated. Next he cleaned the kitchen and rearranged the things inside the cabinets. However Kyungsoo’s frame was way shorter than them much to his irritation. After all they were made for that giant’s convenience, not his. He glared at the set of cabinets for a whole minute then fetched a chair from the dining table and got on top of it.

Almost two hours passed and he barely could feel his limbs. For a big mansion like that, it definetly needed a staff. He wandered why Chanyeol was that hard headed. He was filthy rich. It’s not like he can’t afford servants. Did he despise living with strangers that much?

“ Huh” He scoffed. Living with Chanyeol? That would be a nightmare. He’s pretty sure nobody will like that idea either.

When he passed the living room to check the refrigirater in the kitchen he suddenly caught a closed door. It’s a surprise he didn’t see it before. The door was locked but the key was already in the key hole. Maybe it’s the store room. He thought. The door creeked as it was opened with a harsh push. It seemed it hasn’t used in a long time. There were only a couple of boxes lying here and there in addition to the large book shelf. Kyungsoo suddenly tripped on a box and almost fell flat on face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter