Heartless

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                   

Chanyeol why so cold?

.............................................................................................................................................................................

 

*Yawn*

“I’m famished” Chanyeol whined and rubbed his stomach. He really should have reconsidered when firing his only maid. He lazily opened the fridge and sighed. Nothing. Not even a scrap of food. Now he’s no different than a beggar in Seoul street.

“ AHHH JINJJA!” Shouting in frustration he plopped on to the sofa and flipped the channels pressing the remote buttons furiously.

 

Who lives under the sea~ Sponge bob – square pan- urgh! *flip*

 

Do you know the muffin man?

The muffin man?

Yes the muffin man!

Ah The muffin man~

You know….. she married the muffin man

The muffin man?

YES THE FREAKING MUFFIN MAN!

So she was married to the muffin man~ - “What the ?” *Flip*

 

ah yes! yes !!! harder~ ngh that’s right! (A/n- *Cough* Pyuntae) Chanyeol checked left and right and gulped. His eyes would check the surrounding time to time and comeback to the large screen. What ? He’s an 18 year old hormonal teen.

 

‘grrr’

 

Startled he flipped the channel once again and sat straight. And it took sometime him to realize it was his own stomach demanding food. He opted to order pizza or black bean noodles but fetched the car keys and went out deciding to enjoy fresh air instead.

 

Parking his ride at a random minimart he stepped out and locked his car. It’s 9.45 p.m so the streets were much more silent and calm. Upon his arriving the girl at the cashier greeted him excitedly but the smile twisted awkwardly as her gaze ran along his frame. He looked down at his one piece pjs and flip flops. Clearing the throat he occupied himself with the ramen section rather quickly.

Not wanting to be humiliated again he returned to his car and chugged down the instant ramen sloppily. He was on his fifth bite when he noticed someone familiar stepping out from the nearby restaurant locking the door and checking it again. Bowing few times to the elder beside whom Chanyeol presumed as the owner he crossed the road giving the other a perfect view of his statue. Petite frame , short legs, fluffy hair, too familiar school uniform BINGO!

Chanyeol’s eyes chased the said male until a dark blue sports car parked in front of his. He placed the ramen aside and took a close look. Surely the old man doesn’t own such a fancy ride. Just then a tall figure stepped out and hugged the old man affectionately ushering him to the passenger seat. The light illuminated from the street lamp reflected on the handsome lad’s face.

 

“That BASTARD!”

 

Speeding off his vehicle Chanyeol lowered his shutter and threw the half eaten ramen cup not forgetting to give the middle finger to the furious looking guy who’s staring at his ramen spilled windscreen angrily.

“So long er~”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter