Revealed

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

Kyungsoo gulped as his heart thumped wildly audible to his own ears. Still on top of Kai who now has his eyes opened. His gaze travelled from smaller’s wide eyes to plump lips and muttered hoarsely.

“ Don’t you remember me?”

If Kyungsoo widened his already saucers like orbs they’ll surely pop out.

“ W-what?”

Luckily for him Kai went limp passing out just as the eyes closed. Kyungsoo sighed in relief. It was only drunk talking. He definitely doesn’t know what he’s talking. Not doing the same mistake again Kyungsoo carefully hopped off the bed and shuffled on to his bed draping the blanket from head to toe.

 

~RINGGG~

Kyungsoo yawned and rubbed his eyes. Then was startled by the figure on Luhan’s bed which is definitely not Luhan.

“Oh” He scratched his nape nervously remembering previous night incident. Without waking Kai he went to take a shower and proceed to make breakfast. Kai probably hadn’t had his dinner. He managed to make a simple meal out of the supplies when Kai emerged from the kitchen door a hand on his head.

“Ah here. Drink this it’ll help with your headache” Kyungsoo handed few painkillers with a glass of water congratulating himself for talking casually after all the incidents. With a small nod Kai gulped it down and muttered a small thank you. He was about to take his jacket and leave when Kyungsoo stopped him.

“W-wait. Have breakfast before you l-leave “ He played with his fingers uneasily under other’s expression. Confusion written all over. Kai’s eyes widened for a second and opened his mouth in realization. He really didn’t think other would bring his drunk over and invite for breakfast after the bullying and all. It would be rude to walk away clearly not when the smaller showed nothing but kindness. He coughed and took the seat in front of Kyungsoo . Without uttering anything he munched on the toast eyes only on the meal.

Thank god he doesn’t remember anything . Kyungsoo checked the other time to time couldn’t deny he’s handsome to die for. Most of all he’s nothing like the other crudes. He wandered why someone like Kai wasted him self creating a chaos in a bar but chose to remain silent. It’s not his business anyway. Both ate in silence until Kai came up with a coughing fit. Kyungsoo quickly handed him water and soothed his back even but detached his hand quickly noticing how awkward it was. They were not friends. But not enemies either. Kai again muttered a small thank you with his expressionless face and left the apartment leaving Kyungsoo to stare at his retreating figure.

He didn’t see Kai for the rest of the week. Unfortunately can’t say the same for his cousin though.

“Looks like your knight in shining armor is no longer by your side ” Taemin snickered and cornered Kyungsoo to the locker. He looked down instantly.

“Not so tou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter