Monday

Seven Days

Hanhui thought that it wasn't right to wake up before the sun was up.

In spite of that, she still went to school; although she always opposed going. Even Mother Nature didn't want us up this early, that's why the sun isn't up.

But today was different. Call her crazy, but she actually wanted to go to school. And it was a Monday! Even she believed she was a psycho.

She ripped off her bed sheets excitedly, bumping her hand against her nightstand, and ran into the bathroom to get cleaned up and changed into her school uniform. Hanhui never took too long to get ready in the morning; she didn't wear much makeup, only to hide a few pimples here and there. And the only time her usual time would extend would be to style her hair; in which she doesn't do much because the most she can do is a simple braid and a top knot.

As Hanhui was fixing her hair into a bun, her phone buzzed mercilessly against her bathroom counter. She peeked over her fringe to check who the heck texted her a million times this early in the morning on a school day.

Haaaaannnhhhhhuuuuuiiii

Answerrrrrr meeee!!

I still have your car, you dumbo.

You left your keys in my car too. I filled up your gas, be thankful.

The size of her eyes expanded to as large as Taehyung's ego. Which was pretty big.

Letting her hair fall to her shoulders, she grabbed the mobile panicked and replied to his message. She totally forgot about her car—no her mom's car last night! She was definitely going to receive an earful of nagging tonight if she found out.

Hanhui could walk to school, no problem for her; heck she does it everyday since it's basically just down the street. But her mom was fastidious and only liked to use her car when driving to work.

So while Taehyung makes his way here, Hanhui had to find a way to distract her mom long enough for him to park it outside and give the keys to her.

---

"Here are you're keys, m'am." Taehyung dangled the keys right of in front of Hanhui's face as soon as she swung the door open. Hanhui ignored him and focused her attention directly onto the keys; grabbing them she ran through the house to the kitchen, where her mom was getting ready to leave, and quietly hung them up on the key hook.

Just in time, Hanhui thought to herself.

Her mom swung the strap of her work bag over her shoulder and looked up from her phone and at her daughter. She gave a warm smile and made her way over to hug her.

"I'm working overtime so please don't stay up late to wait for me. I love you, see you soon, Honeybee." Her mom gently kissed her forehead and headed out the door after grabbing the car keys from their usual place. Hanhui prayed Taehyung was in his right mind and hid behind something. Her worries were reassured when the front door closed quietly without any problems.

"V? Where'd you go?" She jumped a bit when she heard the sound of the toilet flushing echo throughout the house. She walked over to the downstairs bathroom as the sink was on and flowing out water for the person in there. Before she could lightly knock on the door, Taehyung opened it and straightened up the blazer of his uniform.

"Your hand soap smells really nice and," he grabbed the tube of body lotion on the counter and read it's title out loud, "Victoria's Secret Very y Now Fragrance Lotion smells nice too," Hanhui blushed and grabbed the tube from his hands to hide it behind her back. He leaned his head closer to hers and brought his lips up right next to her ear, "It would smell much nicer on you though."

Her face flushed a deep shade of red as she tried to turn around calmly, but stumbled over her own feet a little, barely managing to walk away to hide the lotion somewhere far away. She just wished the earth would swallow her up right now. The only reason why Hanhui bought that lotion was because she thought the title really would make her y now.

Although it smelled nice and made her skin soft, she didn't get y. She still looked the same; but now when you walk by her, you can't help but take a second whiff at her.

"Hurry up and stop daydreaming, slowpoke. We have school." Taehyung poked her forehead, grabbed his backpack and opened the door, waiting for her to finally rush to get all of her stuff.

---

"You walked to school with the Kim Taehyung as in V from BTS?!" One of Hanhui's best friends, Jihye, exclaimed loudly earning her interested looks from the rest of the Math class. Hanhui didn't really see the problem or why everyone was so worked up; Taehyung was just another regular guy... aside from the rich, handsome, playboy part. Actually he really wasn't a regular guy; considering he didn't really hesitate to agree with her plea to sleep with her.

Yeah, he was a weirdo. A hot one, she had to admit.

"What's a BTS? Behind the scenes?"

The whole class gasped, not believing what they heard. Hanhui was honest and easy to see through; so if she says she doesn't know who BTS is, then she really doesn't know who they are. Everyone knew she was a natural airhead.

Hanhui really didn't know who or what a 'BTS' was... She knew Exo though, not like that kind of knowledge would help her out in this predicament.

"BTS? As in the school's number 1 group of eye candy! They're all fabulously wealthy. They're all blessed in the looks department. And..." Jihye paused for a bit to catch her breath, "They're all amazing in bed! And most likely Jimin is the greatest of all of them!" She exclaimed only half-joking, trying to imitate how the most of the girls act in class.

Jihye sure did enjoy fangirling over this Jimin guy though.

One of her classmates shoved their phone towards Hanhui, a selca of seven guys lit up the screen. She realized that she's seen all of them around her school before, but she's never really paid any attention to guys she didn't have any classes with. She barely paid attention to Taehyung at first, and they had one class together.

The majority of the female classmates squealed in excitement and Hanhui, being the only minority that didn't squeal, stayed quiet with a bright red face.

"Though, the 'bed' part is more of a hope thing for us. Since I heard that they only choose certain people to sleep with; so they're probably looking for a beautiful heiress or something like that." The group of girls sighed off into a slump and walked back to their seats before break was going to be over. Jihye stayed where she was, and somehow fell asleep right away, per usual.

Hanhui was no heiress and in her eyes, she definitely wasn't beautiful. She was sure she asked the right guy to do it with. Kim Taehyung; he was the playboy who accepted anyone... right? He wouldn't have agreed to her so easily if he wasn't.

"Yah! Did Kim Taehyun break your heart, too? I told you not to get involved with that no-good playboy. All he does is sleep with anyone who has a hole down ther— Stop crying, Nara!"

Hanhui's eyes widened panicked at the information she unintentionally heard.

Kim Taehyun, not Kim Taehyung. She asked the wrong guy to do that with her.

Maybe she should've double-checked the names before asking.

---

As the History instructor lectured the class on the past events of whatever happened a long time ago, Hanhui slouched in her seat, trying to figure what she was going to do. Apparently she confused one of the most desired guys—in her defense, she didn't even know he was so popular—for basically a free booty call; this time she used 'booty call' correctly.

But the only thing she was really concerned about, other than the whole boy mix up, Taehyung willingly agreed to this whole fiasco even though he wasn't the guy she thought he was. Didn't he and his group only accept high-class beautiful girls?

Hanhui certainly was not any of that. At most, she was just pretty.

She glanced over at the guy who sat two seats to the right of her, Kim Taehyung. She had to tell him today about the mishap and apology, then call off this whole mess. Maybe if she hadn't wanted to become grown-up so quickly, this wouldn't have happened. Her heart dropped a bit at the idea.

She kind of didn't want it to end.

Yet, she also didn't want to get cursed at from his followers for being not worthy of associating herself with him. Especially when this whole thing was going to end so soon. She'd be called a snake, basically.

Ring

The bell rung awaking her from her daze. She hadn't noticed how everyone packed up a few minutes before it rang, so she was the last one out. She gathered up her belongings and neatly place them into her backpack, as usual.

"Oh! Hanhui, is everything alright? You seemed a bit out of it today, I just wanted to know if you were sick or anything." The teacher called out to her as she swung the strap of her backpack over her shoulder. Walking a bit slow, she nodded her head to indicate that she was doing just fine and even gave him a thumbs-up.

"Well, that's good to hear. But just to make sure you get some more rest, I'm not going to assign you homework for the rest of the week." Hanhui inwardly yelled in victory. Maybe the Gods were finally on her side for once. Just for once! It's better than nothing! She bowed towards her teacher and made her way out the classroom with a bright grin now plastered across her face.

"You really are slow." A deep voice stated, startling her.

Hanhui didn't mean to—she really didn't—but she screamed in the hallway. And Taehyung didn't expect to laugh so hard, he should've though. Whenever he was around Hanhui, everything in the world just seemed so much brighter and fresher.

"Gosh! You're just so... so! You're so..." She paused to try and think of an insulting word that wasn't foul language.' Taehyung smirked and took this chance to again.

"Good looking? Dreamy? Hot? 'Very y'?" Her hand lightly hit his shoulder before turning on her heel to walk away from him. She was about to say 'annoying', but the other words he used to describe himself were also very true. It made her reluctant to tell him the truth.

However, Hanhui was an honest person; so even if she did decide not to tell him, her conscious would never stop bugging her about it. But, dang! This was so hard to bring up into a conversation, Hanhui was really not good with this kind of stuff.

How is one supposed to say 'hey, I confused you for someone else and you're not the person I intentionally meant to ask to have hanky panky with. I'm sorry, let's never associate ourselves with each other ever again.'

Actually, maybe she shouldn't say it like that. She should just say what's on her mind.

Hanhui turned around abruptly, surprising Taehyung at her sudden burst of energy. opened as if she was about to say something but no words were able to come out. He chuckled and was about to interlude until she put a finger up, indicating that she was still going to say something. Still, she couldn't bring herself to say anything. She didn't know if it was because she didn't know what she was going to say or if she just didn't want to say anything at all.

She didn't even know why she was hesitating. As long as she could sleep with that person, then she would be an adult. It shouldn't matter about who it is or what kind of person they were. Yet, it felt wrong asking someone else.

It felt as though it had to be him, and not just anyone.

"If you keep your mouth open any longer, flies are going to to go into it." He laughed as he shoved his hands into his pockets and leaned against the wall. Hanhui took in a deep breath and had finally made a choice. Just tell him, and get this over with.

"You're not the guy I want to sleep with—no, wait that's not what I meant. I want to sleep with yo—Okay, let me start over." God, Hanhui was bad at this.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion though he did chuckle at her sudden confession of 'wanting to sleep with him.'

He nodded for her to go on.

"I didn't mean to ask for you to have um... with me. I confused you for another guy and I understand if you'd like to call this whole thing off; since I know I'm not up to your standards." Unconsciously, her eyes shut in anticipation and her fists balled to take in the answer she knew she was going to receive; a nonchalant 'okay.'

"I don't care. If it's you, then you're good enough—no, you surpass any of my expectations." He said honestly, walking by her to pat the top of her head. Hanhui's eyes burst open surprised; she felt something drop in her stomach. She wasn't familiar with this new feeling, but she didn't hate it. Her head whipped around to where Taehyung was walking away from her and her heart began to race profusely.

What was this sudden rush of emotion?

---

Taehyung couldn't end his fun just yet. Scratch that—he didn't want to end his fun just yet. Nope, not at all. He could have, especially when she admitted that she confused him for someone else; which kind of ticked him off a bit. How could someone confuse him, the Kim Taehyung, with somebody else?

Everyone in school knew who he was ever since sophomore year. Actually, except for Hanhui; since obviously she wouldn't have been so calm when talking to him last Friday, not to be narcissistic or anything.

Okay, maybe he was a little bit self-absorbed. But he worked hard to look like this. So he couldn't help it.

He discreetly glanced behind him to check if Hanhui tailed behind him. Though she wasn't following him, it was still cute to watch her squeal as quietly as she could and hit the walls excitedly.

He continued to walk forward towards the school's entrance with a laugh suppressed in his throat.

How could he just end everything here, when things haven't even gotten interesting? Besides, he had a goal to fulfill.