Attention seeking (NaPink)

I.O.I Ships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyulkyung smiled as she skipped her way to the oldest girl in their dorm, Im Nayoung. Kyulkyung always thought that if she clings onto the older girl, she might be able to one day get Nayoung to give her some attention willingly. 

Nayoung groaned when she felt a pair of strong arms around her waist and a small movement on her neck. “Kyulkyung, get off.” She said. She could practically feel the other girl’s pout against her neck as Kyulkyung replied with a whiny “No.”

Nayoung couldn’t take it anymore and she just pried Kyulkyung’s hands off her and walked away, leaving the poor chinese girl sulking. 

Sejeong sighed and wrapped her arms around Somi, who was currently sitting on the sofa with Doyeon’s head on her lap. (A/N: anyone getting the threesom feels again?;))

“Does Nayoung really not get it? Or is she just playing dumb.” Sejeong asked. 

Somi just shrugged and placed a kiss on Sejeong’s cheek before placing one on Doyeon’s and then said, “I think she’s really that dumb. But never mind, why must we worry about them? Worry about us instead.” 

“Pft. As if Jeon Somi. Everyone’s around right now. Keep your hormone level down please.” Doyeon scoffed without opening her eyes. 

“Aish fine.” Somi pouted and caused both Sejeong and Doyeon to chuckle.


//


“Nayoungie~” Kyulkyung said as she walked towards the older girl who was currently cooking. “What.” Nayoung deadpanned. “I wanna hug you.” Kyulkyung whined.

“Aren’t you doing that right now.” Nayoung replied, still in her robotic tone. 

“I want you to hug me back.” 

“Ugh no, just go away, you always come at the worst timings possible. I almost screwed our dinner up twice because of you!” Nayoung whisper-shouted in an attempt not to wake the other members up. 

She felt arms leaving her and soft footsteps making their way away from her. 

“What happened to Kyulkyung?” Nayoung turned around to see the trio, who is seemingly too close for comfort. Sejeong had her arm around Doyeon’s waist and Somi had her arm around Sejeong’s shoulder. And Sejeong looked so short in the middle of the two giants. 

Nayoung squinted, “Why are you guys so touchy nowadays?” 

Sejeong shrugged and found this a perfect opportunity to let Nayoung know what Kyulkyung felt about her. “All this started with these two…” She paused and pointed at both Somi and Doyeon. “When these two started hugging me practically twenty four seven.” 

“So? Kyulkyung does that to me every day too.” Nayoung frowned. 

“That’s what I’m saying. Look at us now. You’ll be like that with Kyulkyung too… eventually.” Sejeong said and then planted a quick kiss on both Doyeon and Somi’s cheeks. ]

“Wait what?!” Nayoung’s eyes widened. 

Sejeong isn’t one to just go around kissing people’s cheeks. 

Sejeong winked while Doyeon and Somi just groaned, not believing their group member’s slow comprehension. Somi decided to speak up, “Unnie, we’re dating. And it seems like no one found out because even the sharpest member which is you, didn’t suspect anything.” 

Nayoung almost dropped the pan she’s holding and quickly turned off the fire. “YOU GUYS ARE DATING?” She whispered, not wanting to let everyone in the dorm know that the three gayest members were dating. 

“Yeah. All three of us.” Doyeon answered chicly. 

Nayoung was about to ask another question but got cut off by Somi’s whine “Unnie, let’s go back. I still want to cuddle.” 

Nayoung lifted her hands up as if she was surrendering and stated, “Go on, I’ll wake you guys up when dinner is ready.” 

“Need any help?” Sejeong offered. 

“You sure? Doesn’t Somi want to cuddle with both her girlfriends?” Nayoung teased. 

Sejeong shrugged and looked at Doyeon who nodded. “Keep it down.” Sejeong whispered to Doyeon’s ear but practically both of the other girls caught it and Somi smirked while Nayoung flushed red. 

When both Doyeon a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter