Chapter 1

The White Champagne

Year 2006.

-

Kim Hyerin.

Like anyone else she is just a part time student while she is working to help out her family in her debts. At the age of 18 she was going through alot that people wouldn't know and they practically wouldn't care either. She was always the happy pill in their family, her circle of friends and even the energy pill for "Big Bang Club" that was officially created for Big Bang's debut in 19 August 2006. 

Because of her best friend, Euna. She was always known as the shadow of Park Euna as to everyone eyes... somehow she was not that shinning and everything that Hyerin has, Euna must have it too and it has to be better then hers. 

Park Euna.

The popular school girl aka the school flower. The one and only school flower that would have men's queuing all the way to give her flowers during valentines day and in her motto "As long as I set my eyes on that guy. He is mine." To her, Hyerin was just a good friend and also her maid. As Hyerin is always working part time in Euna's family business.

*

"Hyerin ah!" Kyungmin shouted out as she rushed over to Hyerin's side and pulled her over to take alook at the crowd during Valentines day, "Isn't that Mino oppa?" Kyungmin asked out in curiousity as Hyerin nodded her head, "It is." but what hurt the most was that Mino gotten close to her in order to get closer to her best friend - Park Euna. 

"Mino oppa... liked her." Kyungmin's voice was filled with sadness as she looked at Hyerin whom was just standing there without any emotions as she walked away quitely in that crowd. I could never be with the man I loved. I am always the stepping stone to get closer to Euna... I am just that... nobody...

She walked away quietly but Mino spotted her and rushed over to Hyerin "Babe. I have gotten into YGE as a trainee. Aren't you proud of me?" Mino asked out as he jumped around in joy and gave a tight hug. 

She forced out a smile as she nodded her head and gently gave him a pat on his shoulder "Great Job Mino." and took out a chocolate biscuit that she had made for him on valentines day. "Eat well and I have to go got lessons to catch up with." Hyerin said and immediately walked away with her tears flowing down. 

"Thanks babe." Mino shouted out as he walked over to Euna and handed the banquet of roses he got for her. 

 

Year 2017

 

She walked into the seoul cup stadium with her crown light stick and a messed up bun; the way Jiyong loved it and headed towards the entrance but just as she was to give the tickets, she looked down at two tickets. Jiyong's VIP ticket and the one she brought on her own but after a few seconds, she had given the entrance the ticket she had brought.

She quietly walked over to her seats as the crowd were begining to fill up the seats and she is wearing a peaceminusone teeshirt given by Jiyong and a pair of ripped black jeans as she sliently sit down in the crowd. As the concert was about to begin, she looked up at the screen "ACT III M.O.T.T.E " and her phone was once again ringing and as she took out her iPhone from her pocket it was that same name that appeared.

A name that would cause her endless pain, Jiyong. She watched her phone rings till the end and it appeared as the 190 missed calls from Jiyong and 98 unread messages. She hesistated for a moment before she unlocked her phone and read one of the message.

Her heart felt like it was dying as Jiyong's message showed up on her screen:

Princess... I'm so sorry... I know that it's all my fault... Please... just forgive me. You know that I love you so much. It's a matter of a wrong moment when I was drunk. Please turn up for the concert... please.

You are all I'm left with.... Behind all that glamours moment that G-Dragon has it... it does not belong to me... Kwon Jiyong and you know it. This time round, I am ed up so ed up... I ruin everything I got and lost you and your trust... I know I was mean that other day but baby... I don't mean it... Please come back to me... Please.

She stared at the message as her tears were flowing down her cheeks as she stared at the screen " ACT III M.O.T.T.E " the moment of truth. She looked down on her phone and it was the same name and she picked it up.

"Oh gosh baby." Jiyong exclaimed on the phone as he was pacing around in the backstage room. But she was silently sitting at the back end of the stage.

"Are you here?" Jiyong's voice was full of hope but once again she refuse to speak up and just then the screen showed up his face and the whole crowd was screaming and he was certain that she was there - in the yellow sea.

"Princess... I know that you don't even want to talk to me nor see me at all. I am so sorry but please. Can you just come to the backstage before the concert starts... Please. You are all I got to make this concert into the perfect one." Jiyong begged for her.

She knew exactly how much everyone was going through at that point. Some fans left them, netizens were screwing seunghyun up with his scandals and Jiyong were apologizing on behalf.

"I am going to screw this concert up baby... If you are not going to come... I will screw this up and you know.-"

-"You knew that this album was GDragon entering into Kwon Jiyong and I am not capable of that baby... I am still scared of the public eyes." Jiyong eyes was already tearing up and his voice was breaking. 

Still, she didn't spoke up but instead she stood up from her seat and walked over to the backstage and Jiyong was still on the phone with her. "Baby please... I am scared. Can you come and see me now.. Please." Jiyong broke down on the phone; right before his concert. 

She was now infront of the entrance to the backstage and people whom don't know who she was, stopped her from entering the concert hall. "Miss, please be seated at the stage area." 

Jiyong heard that over the phone and immediately dash out of the room and Youngbae was screaming "Get back Kwon Jiyong!" But as usual, he ignored and dashed over to the entrance and just as Hyerin was about to handle the backstage pass, Jiyong was already standing there. 

"Let her in, she's my girlfriend." Jiyong said that as his eyes were glued towards Hyerin. "Princess." Jiyong pulled her hands and she was now in his embrace. 

Jiyong... How many more times can I go on like this with you? How many more chances will I get.... My heart is dying and this love journey is getting too hard for me to take it. 

His hands were intertwining with hers as they entered the backstage room and the rest of his crew was there. 

"Unnie."

"Noona."

"Hyerin."

The rest called out at the same time as she bow and forced a smile out. "Jiyong it's time. We have been delaying the start of the concert." The crew member rushed Jiyong and shouted out in irritation. ". I know." But his eyes were still on Hyerin. 

"I am going to go prepare. Please stay till the end.-" as he looked at youngbae and said -"Look after Hyerin. Don't let her leave the stadium without seeing me. Bro, I am counting on you." His voice was full of worries. 

​​​​​​The whole time she was just looking away from him but he uses his hands to cup her cheeks and forced her to face him "I love you." 5 years ago when I heard this liner, I was crying in happiness now that I am hearing it again for the nth time.... The pain is killing me from inside. 

​​​​​​Before he left the room, he pulled her for a kiss but she did not respond back to the kiss but Jiyong could understand it. "See you in awhile." As he left the room. 

"Hyerin, let's go up to see Jiyong's concert." Youngbae said as she paused her steps and the rest were looking at her, "I got my own tickets. I don't want to be there." She finally spoke up. 

"Hyerin ah... If I let you sit at your own seat, you will leave first won't you?" Youngbae asked out as Jennie tugged onto Hyerin's hand. "You have the vip seats that all fans would want, why reject it unnie?" 

"I got the vip ticket to his whole life and the whole crew but now... This is the last thing I ever wanted." Hyerin spoke out as she looked at Jennie but as usual, Jennie pulled Hyerin out to the VIP seats and they sat down as the concert started. 

She looked at that one man whom is shining so brightly on the stage as he performs all his songs. 

**

The concert was already on it's encore stage as Jiyong sang his last song; dedicated to Hyerin. Untitled, 2014.

Somehow his view was looking at the vip seats where he is clearly aware that Hyerin was looking at him. 

--

제발 단 한 번이라도
너를 볼 수 있다면
내 모든 걸 다 잃어도 괜찮아
꿈에서라도 너를 만나
다시 사랑하기를
우리 이대로

Please just once
If I can just see you
I'm ok with losing everything I have
I'll meet you, even if it's in a dream
And we can love again
Just as we are

이제는 끝이라는 마지막이라는
너의 그 맘을 난 믿을 수 없어
I can't let go cuz you never know
내겐 너 같은 너에겐 나 같은
그런 사랑은 두 번 다시는 없어
Nobody knows
We always know

--

You think it's over, that it's our last time
But I can't accept those thoughts
I can't let go cuz' you never know
My love for you, your love for me
We'll never find a love the same again
Nobody knows
We always know

--

The song was reaching an end as she looked at Youngbae "I need to use the ladies." Hyerin said; it's not time for me to face Jiyong individually yet. "Jennie, go with Hyerin." Youngbae was looking at Jennie as she stood up and accompanied Hyerin to the ladies. 

"Jennie... I have a request."

Jennie looked up at her and she knew exactly what request Hyerin was about to make "Unnie... If I let you go, Jiyong oppa will go back to drugs all over again and the whole yg would be in chaos." Jennie begged. 

But Hyerin took off her bandages and those wrist slashing wounds were still fresh, "If you don't let me go this time... Who knows what will happen if I meet him again. I know he will end up doing the same thing... But Jennie.-"

She looked down -"This is between me and Jiyong. We all knows that if he is ready to approach me... He would. Let me go Jen. We need time to heal."

Jennie walked out of the ladies room and before she closed up the door "I am not going to stop you but leave before Jiyong oppa comes and find you."

"Thank you Jen." Hyerin shouted out and left the ladies room immediately and rushed to the entrance; which was already filled with fans leaving. 

**

"Where's Hyerin, Jennie?" Youngbae and Daesung asked out as their eyes were looking around. She looked down and Chaerin shouted out "Oh my gosh. Don't tell me you let Hyerin left? "

But Jiyong heard it and grabbed Jennie by her arms "Where is Hyerin!" He was all in anger but Jennie cried out and said "I let her go because of the scars she showed me and it was still so fresh and she told me you would know how to find her..."

"Urgh. Jennie....Hyerin is not that type of person that you will be able to find out who/where she is." Jiyong's grip tighten onto her arms. 

"Oppa." Euna called out and Jiyong looked at her with a surprise look, "I missed you." Jiyong pushed her away as she has already threw herself onto him. 

"Get away Park Euna." Jiyong shouted out and immediately went out of the room. 

**

"Hyerin ah.... Can you make a trip to dolce vita pension tonight?" Kwon appa asked out as Hyerin agreed without any hesitation. 

"I am driving over now." Hyerin spoke out as she drives on the highway towards dolce vita. His parents smiled as they called their son "We help you obtain the last chance and if you screw this up... We don't know how to help you either." Kwon appa said as Jiyong happily smiled "Thanks dad."

Never once did she ever think of that his parents were helping their son up as to get her to come over as during their relationship or even break up, his parents has never once stepped in to talk about it. 

but since now they did, she would have turn up no matter what happen because it was his parents and she still loves him. 

**

She walked out of her car as she looked around and it was that familiar feeling she has but she ignored the pain and walked towards the pension. 

"Kwon appa, Kwon umma." Hyerin politely shouted out but there seems to be no one around, she stood there for a good 15 minutes but still no one was there. 

Soon enough she saw a black lambo and as soon as he stepped out "Jiyong." she spoke out of and finally realize that his parents has intentionally brought her over to meet his son. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/n;writing this story based on the years and it will keep unfolding each stories on every chapter.  Stay tune and comment!! Love cha all)