Wednesday and Thursday

Prinonia School of the rich

Monday and Tuesday went like a blur or Minzy since she and Jb already finish their project for their jewelry class and she finish her project for her art class.It was Wednesday and it was their project was due since their jewelry was going to be on leave since she was pregnant.She left for school and arrived and she saw JB waving at her she walked over to her and smiled.

JB:hey do you have the project ready for jewelry

Minzy:yea i do don't worry

Then the bell rung and Minzy first 3 classes were  breeze since she had quizzes during those time and it was time for her Jewlery class.Everyone present their project and it was finally JB and Minzy turn.

JB: here what we did for our project we made a crystal forest and for the center the diamond is the big life tree as we called it

The Teacher was impress we all of our work and she said she would grade them when she came back from her leave.Then it was lunch time and since it was a beautiful day we te outside.Minzy and they boys sat together and ate and notice something was off.

Mark:then queenka hasn't bother you all day

Minzy:that because she not here today she sick and the other girls don''t bother me till she come back which will be tomorrow

Yugyeom:oh she need to stop bothering you

Minzy:she rich and i'm a commoner she will always bully me because of it

Lunch was over and they finish their last few classes for the day and when the final bell rung the boys met up in one of the empty classrooms to plan Minzy party.Minzy already left to go home to finish her art project.

Jinyoung:So what are we doing for her birthday

Jackson: i heard she like bowling and she like BJD dolls

Mark:how you find that out

Jackson: I kinda heard her talking about what she like with Youngjae

JB: lets get her 2 girl BJD dolls with the clothes

BamBam:yea and we can have her party at the bowling alley i can give them a call

They boys agree and they got her gifts and BamBam set the party for friday after school.when Minzy arrived home she had to to put the finish touches on her project and make sure they were ready for class.Then after that she ate breakfast,got her clothes ready for tomorrow,shower and went to bed.

Thursday:

Minzy awaken to her alarm.She took her shower and she changed into a pink lace dress with pink wedge heels and put a white rose clip in her hair.she had an breakfast sandwhich and she packed her bag and her art project and left for school.she decided to walked to school and she notice Ellie and her friends and she tried to walked passed them and right before ellie could say something BamBam grabbed her hand and walked her into the school.

Ellie: That girl really pissing me off

Ellie friend:want us to do something about it

Ellie:not when the boys are around they would protect her

Today her classes went really slow today since the teachers like to make the students write lots of notes.Then when those classes were over and right before lunch her art class.Everyone presented their projects for the classes and everyone got like a's and b's and a few c's.Then it was Minzy she went to the front.

Minzy:i work on my project very hard i hope my teacher and my fellow students like it

Youngjae: i know i will

Ellie's Friend: we won't

Then teacher shush the class and Minzy took out 7 BJD boys dolls.Everyone was shock even the teacher to show the amount of work she did.Minzy explain her project

Minzy: I use this picture as my main source

It was my first time doing something like this.It was fun i brought the BJD boy ver. blanks and  the paints,pastels chalk and color pencils to do the face up.It took me a while to find the right wings for the boys and i handmade the clothes myself.I had many sleepless nights doing this project.

Art Teacher:I'm Very impress and it was your first time A plus for you will you be so kind to allow me to have them up for display its your choice.

Minzy:i think it would best if i kept them i don't want nothing to happen to them

Youngjae took a picture of the dolls to show his friends at lunch.Finally lunch time they were outside once again.Youngjae took out his phone

Youngjae:hey guys look or Minzy did for her art project.

He show them the Picture of the dolls she did.

JB:they look like us

BamBam:wow amazing

Mark:she the coolest person ever

Yugyeom:she got every detail perfect

Jackson:awesome is all i can say

Jinyoung: amazing

Minzy:glad you guys like it

Then they heard a explosion and it happen in the science building and their was a fire and it was spreading really fast pretty sure every buildig but the main building was burnt .Everyone manage to get out and everyone had their bags.Then the Headmaster of the school spoke to everyone.
 

Headmaster:we are sorry to say that the school will be close till further notice.Everyone was happy and cheering and everyone left to go home.The boys took Minzy home.

Mark:how come we haven't seen your parents.

Minzy froze and look down and then she told them to come into her apartment.Then she brought them to an alter and it show an photo of her mother and father and they notice why she froze and look so sad.

BamBam:What happen to your parents

Minzy:they died when i finish middle school in a car accident

JB:we are so sorry we didn't know

Minzy:its ok its fine

The boys stay with her till it got around like 8pm.They left offerings for her parents and left to go home.Minzy felt happy that she had friends and her mother wish before she passed tht she make some friends.She decided to shower and skip dinner she wasnt that hungry she cried herself to sleep since she missed her parents so very much.