Saturday project and Sunday project with JB

Prinonia School of the rich

It was the weekend finally and Minzy was excited her package came today and she was going to do her project for art class.She started her day by showering and getting dressed then she clean the apartment she was staying in.She was also excited that her birthday was this friday comming up,she also had to plan for that as well.Then around 11 am she heard her door bell and she went to answer it.

Minzy:hello

Delivery women:please sign this

Minzy:yes ma'am

Minzy sign for the package and it was a big package.it was her items she order to do her project.She close the door and went to the dining room table and begin to unboxed her items which was her dolls and all the other items she needed to begin.

She started right away but sealing all the dolls so they pencils,pastels and paints could stick on better and she went though the pictures she had and she stared with Jb and Mark.She had to wait between hours for them to dry and started the next layers. By then end of Saturday and well into Sunday morning she completed all of then but or Bambam and yugeom she was determined to get get those 2 done before her birthday.

It was around 3 in the morning she was tired so she went to bed and slept till like 12 in the afternoon.She awaken by the sound of her phone and it was JB texting her that he will be over today with the items for their project for Jewelery class.She had to quickly get ready and she ate a light lunch.Then at 3pm Jb arrived and they started on their project.

JB:we could make a diamond/crystal back drop and make crystal forest

Minzy: i like that idea

They began to work on their project till way into the evening.They finish their project and Jb friend text him and ask could they come over.Minzy didn't mind she order pizza for dinner.Soon they boys arrived and they were watching tv while minzy had to go to her room and hide her art projec from the boys.

They didn't have a clue about her project and she wanted to keep it that way.Then the pizza arrived Mark pay for it with out her knowing and they ate.Then it was time for them to go it was aound 10 pm and they had school tommorow.

JB;thanks for inviting us over and we will help prepared for your birthday ok

She nodded and they left.finally she showered and changed into her pjs and she went to bed really really tired sinces she had to do her art and jewelry projects.