Friday Shopping and Minzy Birthday

Prinonia School of the rich

They boys woke up early like around 8 am her party at the bowling alley wasn't till 6pm so they had time to get her gifts for her party.They showered and got dressed and left home to go to a doll store to get her dolls and clothes.Today was a good day since their was a sale going on.They picked out 2 cute girl dolls and lots of outfits and pay for them.

Jinyoung:maybe we went overboard with the outfits

Mark:maybe

JB:lets go to an Jewelry store lets get her a moon ring and neckllace set

BamBam: thats awesome

They quickly left the door store and went to the jewelry store and a few other places.while they were doing That minzy was making an offering to her parents when she got a text from her grandma that was other person she had left in her left.

Text:

Grandma:hey sweetie happy birthday

Minzy:thanks grandma

Grandma:oh your Mother has left this for me and ready to you."my sweet dear minzy your are now 18 years old. we left you some money in a savings account that you cannot use till your 18.Now that your are 18 we can allow you to use that money how ever you want" i will text you the account and password as well

Minzy:ok grandma thanks

Her grandma texted her the info she needed and she login in with it and was shocked to see it as over a million in the account.Her parents saved up that money even before she was born .Minzy honestly was never really going to use that money.She didn't want themoney she wanted her parents but  if this was the last time they gave her this she will use it.

She wanted to repay the boys for what they done for her but she didn't know what to do.Since it was her birthday and she wanted to go out shopping and she wanted to get an outfit for herself at the party.Minzy left her home and drove to the mall and went to her favorite clothing store.She looked around and saw a cute pink rose dress with matching leggings and pink mary janes and 2 rose hair pins.

She brought them and left and brought some groceries as well.Time flew so fast and it was around 5pm and she got ready because Mark texted her and said they were coming to pick her up.She showered and got dressed in the outfit she brought and waited for her.About 10 mins later she heard a knock at the door and they surprise her.

Got7:Happy birthday Minzy wow you look great

Minzy:wow and thank you

Jinyoung walked up to her and put and tiara on her head.

Jackson:birthday girl i mean princess lets go

She got into the limbo and drove to the bowling alley it was around 6pm.They arrived and the people at the alley got everything ready for her special day.When they got their the employees were waiting for us.as soon as we got out of the limbo confetti was everyone.

Employees:Happy birthday Minzy

Minzy:thank you so much and thank you guys for this

JB:no problem

Everyone went in the bowling alley but it was much more than, They had so many games,even lazer tag and for my birthday it was all free.So all evening they play games.Then minzy was getting hungry and they went to the table they had prepared and their was alot of food.Then the employeess brought in a huge cake for Minzy and began to singing for her.Once they were finish we began to eat.

Minzy had the best day ever becasue she had friends to celebrate her special day with her and she had new friends.The boys got the gifts for her Minzy was shocked to see gifts

Minzy:you guys shouldn't have you guys gave me the best day of my life

Mark:we wanted too and wanted to make it even better

She saw a small box and begins to open it and notice some outfits.She wa puzzled they were doll size clothes.

Minzy:what this i can't it fit these these are doll outfits.

Jinyoung:opps sorry maybe this will help

She notice a big box and shse began to open it.then she saw 2 BJD dolls.She was tearing up she been saving up for these for months now.She got up and hug each one of them she was so happy.It was time for the alley to close and we help them clean up,Then we gather her gifts and left for the limbo.

They got in and left for Minzy home.Once they got their,She said good night and went into her home.She was tired and she shower and changes into her pjs she talk to her parents before bed.

Minzy:Hey Mom an Dad i had the best birthday ever my new friends help plan my birthday they even got me BJD dolls that i been saving up for to get them.

She gave her offering to her parents and went to bed she thought"today was awesome and i hope tomorrow would be even better."