side story + happy valentines! ♡

Drunken Phone Call
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mama!”

“Jaeeun-ah, be careful!”

A bubbly, pretty little girl came running to Tiffany’s arms. Jaeeun had her arms wide open, ready for her mommy’s big embrace. The sweet little girl just came out from her classroom and is really excited to go home and play with her parents.

“How was your day?” Tiffany enveloped her in a big embrace, cuddling her child as if it was a cute bear.

“It’s fine, mama!” Tiffany released her to see her cute face. She wiped her daughter’s sweat on her face with the towel she has on her other hand. “I learned a lot today!”

“Oh yeah? Like what?” Tiffany stood up and reached for Jaeeun’s little hand. Jaeeun did not hesitate to hold it tight. “did you share your snacks today?”

“I learned how to count numbers! Just like what Auntie Jessica has taught me when I was three!” Jaeeun smiled prettily, showing her tiny teeth. “and yes, mama! My lunch box was left empty! Hajoon said your cooking is delicious!”

“Is that so?” Tiffany raised her brow. “come on, dada’s car is here!”

A sleek black montero stopped in front of them. Its shotgun windows came rolling down, revealing who’s seated at the driver’s seat.

“Dada!” Jaeeun excitedly exclaimed. She raised her arms to Tiffany and her mama already knew what to do. She carried Jaeeun up, opened the shotgun door, settled her and safely puts the seatbelt across her. Taeyeon can’t help but laugh. Tiffany looked at him and rolled her eyes. She immediately opened the back door and went inside the car.

“Hello, pretty!” Taeyeon greeted his child. “give dada a kiss?”

Jaeeun happily nodded and reached out for his lips. Taeyeon crouched himself and reached for Jaeeun’s lips. Taeyeon looked at his rearview mirror and raised a brow at his wife. Tiffany did the same and kissed him on his lips.

“How was my princess today?” Taeyeon started driving. “did you enjoyed school today?”

“Yes, dada!” Jaeeun excitedly wiggled her legs. “I learned how to count! Just like what Auntie Jessica has taught me! And shared my snacks with my classmates!”

“Oh, really?” Taeyeon raised a brow. He drives, on one hand, the other is settled on his lips. “like whom?”

“Taeyeon.” Tiffany rolled her eyes. Taeyeon chuckled.

“What? I’m just asking,” Taeyeon defended. Tiffany narrowed her eyes.

“As if! She’s just six!” Tiffany exclaimed. “don’t answer the question, Jaeeunnie,”

“Don’t listen to your mama,” Taeyeon shook his head. “who did you ate your snacks with?”

“My classmates!” Jaeeun innocently exclaimed. “Jihye, Yna...,” Jaeeun innocently spaced out as she enumerated who ate with her. “I don’t remember all, dada! But I ate with Hajoon!”

“And who is this Hajoon, hmm?” Taeyeon swiveled the steering wheel to the right.

“My classmate!” Jaeeun innocently blinked. “he’s nice to me, dada! You don’t need to worry!”

“Is that so? Is he treating you well?”

“Oh my god, Taeyeon, stop,” Tiffany face-palmed herself. Taeyeon laughed.

“Alright, I will,” Taeyeon raised one of his hands in defeat.

“Where are we going, dada?” Jaeeun asked. Taeyeon turned to her and ruffled her hair.

“Do you want to play with your Soobin-unnie for the meantime?” Taeyeon asked. Jaeeun stared at him for a few seconds before nodding. “Mama and dada are going to drop you there and leave you for the meantime, is that okay with you?”

“But where are you going?” Jaeeun innocently asked her parents, her doll-like eyes staring back at them.

“We are just going to fix... things,” Taeyeon nodded at her. “or make things?”

“Taeyeon.” Tiffany widened her eyes and looked at him through the rearview mirror.

“It’s okay with me!” Jaeeun happily nodded. “I miss playing with Soobin-unnie and Auntie Jessica!” Jaeeun looked at her mama. “but promise me you’re going to buy me ice cream when you get back!”

“Oh, sure, sure,” Taeyeon nodded. “I can even make an ice cream facto-“

“Stop messing with my child, seriously,” Tiffany face-palmed herself for the second time. Taeyeon chuckled.

“No worries, Jaeeunnie. No worries,”

*

"Oh, what are you doing here?"

"Hello to you too, Yuri," Taeyeon did not wait for his friend's invitation before stepping inside his three-story house located a few blocks away from their own home. "Where's Soobin?"

"You jerk," Yuri hissed and almost smacked him when Tiffany and Jaeeun entered their house. His hiss was immediately replaced with a swoon. He immediately rushed to Jaeeun an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter