Second

We don't talk anymore pt 2

 

The younger's lips were soft as it move with his lips. It was sweet and very fragile-like. Jimin feels like his lips were not enough for the other's but he thought wrong. The younger thought his hyung's lips were perfect. Plump and tastes like mint. Mint... he likes mint than starwberry now. Ghad Jimin hyung tastes like mint. Every inch of his mouth smells like and feels like a factory of mint. The younger loves the tongue savouring and abusing the roof of his mouth. Those tongue whose his lips after they kiss. He heard the older moaned in their heated make out. 

 

Jimin woke up with a sweaty forehead and half hard shaft. . In all days, why now? It's saturday and it's his day off. He wants to sleep more but his dream, his and that guy in his dream. 

 

He stand up and stayed in the bathroom for 30 minutes. Guys thing, he said in the back of his mind.  He fetched his eye glasses before getting up and finding a topless couple sleeping in the living room with an open television. He turned off the TV and get Tae's blanket to cover the both and Jimin headed in the kitched to prepare their breakfast. For whoever knew Hoseok and Tae, they both can't cook. How are they going to live by themselves after they get married then?  Jimin asked himself and flipped the hotdogs to it's other side. Taehyung's rich and Hoseok is a doctor too. They can live.  

 

He tossed some buns in Taehyung's face as soon as he saw Taehyung getting up. "What the? Chim!" The younger groaned and woke up his fiance who looked like a mess but

 

"Still beautiful" Taehyung said out loud that made Hoseok flushed. Jimin took his direction away from them and to the burning hotdogs now. 

 

They fixed the table and prepared the food infront of them.

 

"Wanna come with us chim?" Hoseok asked him while munching his food but Tae being Tae

 

"Hobi! Don't talk when your mouth is full! You look like a horse with a grass" Taehyung turned white when Hobi dart him with a sad face and teary eyes. 

 

This two really... Jimin blinked at them "Where Hoseok hyung?" He said and saw Taehyung gave Hoseok a water and telling him to swallow first.

 

Taehyung doesn't really mind people talking while eating but his boyfriend really looks like a horse while doing that so he hates it. 

 

"Oh, Tae and I are going to meet my friend. He's a doctor too. He just got back from America and we want to have time with him though" 

Hoseok said and gave his famous puppy look to jimin. "He doesn't have any friends here in Korea except for me though....and Taehyung of course. So we wanted you to be his friend!"

 

"Yeah! Maybe a lover too!" Tae and Hobi said in unison

 

"Oh.. a friend? What's his name?" Jimin asked and open up his phone. 

 

"His name is-" Hoseok's words were muffled by the hotdog Taehyung inserted in Hoseok's mouth. "Honey, eat more. You're talking a lot" 

 

 

Taehyung scolded Hoseok while putting more food on his plate

 

"And Jimin, you won't know his name until you met him!" Tae rolled his eyes to jimin. "He's tall and handsome. Has a brown hair and big nose with wide eyes" 

 

"You have a big nose and wide eyes baby" 

 

"Yeah? So you met him already?" Jimin got up from his seat and turn around to open up their ref. 

 

"Uh duh, last last week. We came back from America right? I met him there and god oh my god he's so handsome" Taehyung bit his lip to stop his fan boying. 

 

"Did you just praised another man infront of your fiance?" Jimin asked him.

 

"Don't worry, Hoseok thinks the same" 

 

---

 

So they're here. Yeah, Jimin is here with the couple infront of him. Waiting for the two's friend to come. 

 

"It's getting late guys. Why did you decide to meet up in cafe at 11:30 in the evening?" Jimin pouted and Taehyung cooed him.

 

"Chim, he just came back from America last last day and he's still adjusting with his sleeping time" 

 

Jimin fixed his beanie because they're infront of the aircon and it's freezing. 

 

Another 30 minutes passed by and there's no friend came.

 

"Hyung, I have a work at 3 AM, i still have to sleep" The shortes of them all said and banged his head on the table. 

 

"Oh yeah, Sorry Jimin. Should we drive you home?" Taehyung asked.

 

"Nah, I'm good. You two have fun! I'll just take the bus" His feet brought him outside and people pf Seoul is still alive. It's 12 am, there's still people. He stood up in shed and waited for the bus to arrive. 

 

5 minutes and the bus came, he was just about to get inside when a man quickly march his way out bumping Jimin who forgot what balance is. The guy didnt even turned his head and just said sorry with waving

hands. 

 

"Hey kid! Are you coming up?" 

 

--

 

"Thank you madam! And I just want to clear things out for your health" Jimin smiled and showed his eye smile to one of his VIP patients. 

 

"Aww dear, you're so cute. I wish my daughter would marry someone sweet as you. A doctor, handsome,smart and smiley" she pinched Jimin's cheeks who widened his eyes and soon laughed with the patient.

 

Jimin left the room and check the paper with patient's name. He started walking and a tall man bumped him. 

 

"Oh hey Chanyeol!" Jimin greeted the other male.

 

"Hi doc! What are you doing here?" He said and looked around as if something's weird. 

 

"Well, shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" He return the question that made the taller's cheeks tinted.

 

"I would like to invite you for lunch doc! At the cafeteria! If you don't mind" 

 

"Sure why not?" Jimin flashed his smile and waited for the elevator with the said nurse. 

 

--

 

Jimin got an apple with soup, kimchi and teokbokki while Chanyeol has the same. 

 

"I thought you hate apple yeol?" The shorter asked the nurse nearly got choked by his food. Jimin quickly grabbed a glass of water and handed it to the nurse. 

 

"Thanks doc. As for your question, you got an apple,so I have one for myself too" 

 

"Huh? Why?" Jimin asked in confusion while munching the last bite of his apple.

 

"Because I like you" 

 

There was a silence between the two before Jimin laughed. 

 

"Oh my god. The other doctors and nurses weren't joking when they said you're fun to be with!" 

 

Chanyeol's heart sank but got up from his grave again and laughed with Jimin.

 

"But I really like you!" He almost sound desparately and Jimin's laugh became louder. 

 

"I would love to spend more time so you could pull more jokes but I have a surgery coming so I have to prepare" He wiped his face " So bye Nurse Park!" He bid his goodbye.

 

Chanyeol was left dumb founded. 

 

And Yoongi was there watching them, feeding a kid. He tried his best not to laugh at his co-nurse's broken heart but he can't so his patient asked him.

 

"Hyung, why are you laughing?" 

 

--

 

ASSFGHJKL

 

JUST GOIN TO PUT YEOL IN HERE HAHAHAHHAA WHY NOT 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  •