Drunk Concert Pt.1

Minzy's Hiccups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG Family Concert came up yet again, 2NE1 was performing after BIGBANG and WINNER. iKon prepared backstage to open the show. 2NE1 waited in their dressing room. BIGBANG came in, "party's here!" Seungri yelled. Minzy looked up from her phone at them, then back down. The others though, all found it funny and put some of their hats on Seungri's head, along with some red lipstick "Seungri oppa!" CL laughed as she looked at him. Seungri had Minzy's hat on and began to imitate Minzy's part in Can't Nobody "I'm so bad and I'm so good and I have a hood on" "Yah that's not how it goes" Minzy called "It is now!" "Yea, I'll sing that on stage!" "I dare you to!" "Sure, if I can have, like 20 bottles of wine before" "Sure! HYUNG GET THE WINE THIS'LL BE AWESOME!" "Yah she isn't drinking" "Yea not right now we haven't got the wine yet" "WE ONLY HAVE BEER" "Will you settle for beer?" "Sure" Minzy said with a laugh "GET THE BEER HYUNG" GD came in and said "don't know. don't want to know" and placed down the mini-fridge with beer, and left. Seungri laughed "Thanks hyung!" "Don't need to know!" he yelled while leaving the room. "GET THE HATS!" Seungri yelled. CL stopped him "omo oppa! she isn't drinking" "come on, YG Family Concerts are suppose to be fun, on stage then?" "Seungri!" "How about... How about this, one serious performance, then beer" CL sighed "you aren't going to stop until someone drinks beer?" "yup!" "fine!" "AWESOME!" Seungri said. 

After 2NE1 performed their first song, Seungri stood there with an evil grin. CL came over and said "what are you going to do?" Seungri laughed and said "just... wait..." he spoke slowly and evilly. CL gave him a look and went back to where the others stood. But then, just as Seungri had planned for, confetti exploded in front of 2NE1. This left all the members in shock "Oppa!" CL yelled and burst out laughing. Seungri started laughing too. "BEER TIME!" he yelled. Minzy was still in shock f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter