Morning Party

Minzy's Hiccups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara and Bom came into Minzy's room and shook her awake "WAKE UP!" they yelled together. Minzy woke up "what..." she mumbled groggily. CL was holding a camera "Mingki-ahh don't be so forgetful, it's the first episode of 2NE1 TV, season 5" "wonderous" she said and laid down in bed. She hiccuped and put the covers over her head. CL handed the camera to Dara and shook the pile of blankets "Come on~" "Go away" "Yes that's the name of one of our songs, now get up!" Minzy threw the covers off and glared at CL. Minzy then said stirnly "let. me. sleep." then hiccuped. "Mingki-ahh" CL said and took the blankets from Minzy. "What?!" "Ahh this is all being recording" she said. "Cool, now *hic* let me sleep" "Minzy has the hiccups kekeke" Dara said from behind the camera. Minzy threw a pillow and said "Yah, I don't" she hiccuped and covered "that was a cough" she said and blushed. The others all laughed while Minzy blushed. "Yes you do, look kekeke" Dara said, making Minzy's face red, as she hiccuped. "Mingki-ahh, your face is red!" CL said and Minzy looked down. "Alright let's stop torturing Mingki-ahh" CL said "Awww, but it's fun!" the others said together. CL tried to grab the camera from them but Dara threw it to Bom who tossed it to Minzy. "YAH" she yelled and handed it to CL "alright, let's shut it off" she said and turned off the camera. CL turned to Minzy "you ok?" she asked her. "Yea... *hic* I'm fine" she said, still blushing like crazy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter