Friends

Your my hybrid

She sat down on the soft bed, seokjin brung a chair infront of the hybrid and sat down aswell. He placed the cotton and bowl of warm water on the nightstand and moved a bit closer so that he could reach her. He soaked one cotton ball in the warm water and rung out the access. 

He moved his hand closer to the hybrids arm gently getting a hold of it without hurting her. He slowly but carefully swiped the wet cotton along her arm, slightly cleaning a small area. He looked up to the snowleopard hybrid and chuckled seeing her face all scrunched up looking at her now stinging arm.

She grimaced when he cleaned the other arm, he stood up and gestured for her to ly down so he could attend the other injuries. She layed down and placed her head on the pillow. He walked around the bed and knelt down on the right side of it. He cleaned and bandaged the cuts then helping her sit up.

"What's your name?", he asked trying to support the young hybrid in standing.

She shook her head, not wanting to answer. He sighed but didnt press the matter any further. You should always take your time with run-away or abandoned hybrids since most of the time they are always frightened. He helped her into the livingroom lowering her slightly so she could sit down. She nodded her head as a thank you and tried her best to smile. Namjoon came in a plate balanced on his head, a mug in each hand and a plate balanced on both forearms. The human took the plate off his head and a mug and placed them infront of the girl on the coffee table. 

"I made hot chocolate and i didnt know what you like to eat so i cooked some chicken and potatoes for you.", namjoon softly spoke. 

The girl nodded and picked up the fork with shaky hands. She took in a deep breath and stabbed at a piece of chicken hesitantly placing it into . This had yet been the most delicious food she had ever tasted. She nodded really fast and carried on eating, she finished her dinner and looked up to see Namjoon pushing a mug towards her with a wide smile. 

She picked up the mug looking into it then back to Namjoon, with a slightly confused look. 

"Drink it.", he spoke.

She placed the mug to , opening it slightly and tipping the warm liquid into . She swallowed it afterwards trying to see if she liked it. She looked up and put the mug down, she shook her head and looked at Namjoon, he had a face full of disappointment.

He got up, his ears back, hardly noticeable and his tail slowly swaying as he picked up the dishes and walked back to the kitchen.

"Tomorrow i have to go to work and i dont allow Namjoon to stay behind with other people so you two will have to come with me, dont worry though there is a lounge area on the top level you can stay there if you want.", he said.

She thought about it and nodded her head once, although the thought of going outside kinda terrified her,  just in case her owner found her. Namjoon walked back into the livingroom and sat next to the girl.

"If your coming tomorrow you need to get some sleep, you can sleep in my room, i wont be going to sleep so the rooms all yours.", Namjoon smiled.

The girl nodded but looked at him questioningly. 

"When i go to sleep,  i tend to sleep for like three days straight so i dont get tired for a couple days and i woke up this morning after sleeping for two days. So im not tired at all.", the jaguar-hybrid grinned.

She nodded once again holding her arm out for someone to help her stand up. Seokjin held his hand out and the girl took it, he pulled slowly helping the poor girl to stand up, she winced when she stood fully. Making Namjoon look concerned. She nodded at the both of them and slowly made her way down the hallway to the bedroom she was in earlier.

She sat down on the and grabbed her bag. She looked through it and found the necklace she took off earlier and the picture of her and her twin. She gripped the necklace in her hand, the  moon pendant cutting through a few layers of skin, making her hand bleed. The girl sighed and got up and walked back into the livingroom and tapped Namjoons shoulder. She gestured for a drink and he got up and made her a glass of milk. She nodded and went to grab the glass.

She instantly put her hand behind her back to not show the blood dripping from it and grabbed the glass with her other hand. She was to busy drinking too notice Namjoon walk behind her, he grabbed her hand, startling her a bit. She turned around, griping the necklace harder making her bleed more. He starred at her in disbelief. He forced open her hand to find a small moon pendant on a chain gripped in her hand. He reached for the necklace. 

"No!", she screeched.

He held his ears down to his head, seokjin straight away rushing into the kitchen. She pulled her hand out of his grip and turned around. Seokjin walked around her and asked for her hand. She showed him, her hand and he slowly put the necklace down on the counter. She was too busy staring at her necklace, to make sure it didnt disappear, that she didnt even realise that seokjin had already bandaged her hand.

He cleaned her necklace and handed it back to her. She looked up at the man, she had tears staining her puffy cheeks and her bottom lip quivering. He instantly gave her a hug, he tried to make sure she was ok. She brung her arms up to her chest and cried her eyes out in his embrace. Namjoon soon joined the hug, him and the girl wrapped their tails around all three of them.

"Does that necklace mean alot to you?", Namjoon asked.

She nodded her head once and smiled up at the two older men.