Help

Your my hybrid

She fell asleep in the young mans arms, he slightly chuckled as she finally relaxed in his arms, her head falling instantaneously to his chest. He grabbed his keys from his pocket trying not to drop her and opened the door to his house. He closed the door and lightly placed her down on his bed. She awoke wiping her eyes. Her ears were stood tall, her tail slowly moving side to side. She yawned.

He looked through his drawers from the smallest top and shorts he had. He handed them to the girl and walked her to the bathroom to get changed. After she got changed she opened the door, peering her head around the door, her tail also making its way around it. He chuckled at her. She walked out looking down at her feet. He took her clothes out of her hands and walked her back to his room, she sat on his bed and looked at herself in the mirror she looked away ashamed of herself.

"Get some sleep.", the man named Bamjoon spoke.

She nodded her head, she moveed herself back and went underneath the covers.

"Goodnight!", he spoke reassuringly.

She shook her head patting the spot beside her. Struggling to speak.

"i … I c-cant s-sleep witho-out s-someo-one wit-th m-me.", she shakily spoke.

He nodded his head and sat down next to the poor hybrid almost feeling sorry for her. He moved a bit closer and the girl placed her head on his thigh. He gently lifted his hand and was going to her ear when she jolted her eyes open.

"Dont worry i wont do anhthing!", he smiled.

She closed her eyes again, as she relaxed against his thigh. He behind her ear, earning a purring sound from her. She wrapped her arms around his leg as he gently looked over the poor traumatised hybrid. She was cut, hit and most probably mentally abused.

She completely relaxed against the hybrid, her breathing slowed. He slowly moved away from her and placed her head against the pillow. He walked out of his room and sat down on the sofa in the livingroom and as if on cue seokjin walked through the front door.

"Hyung your never going to believe what I just found!", the younger chirped at his hyung.

"A life.", the older chuckled.

"Im being serious hyung!", the Jaguar hybrid whined.

"Ok what did you find.", he asked curiously.

"A stay hybrid, most probably a run away, she was beaten and looked traumatised. She is a sleep in my room.", he got up almost tripping over the girls bag before engulfing his hyung in a hug.

Seokjin chucked and scratched his jaguar hybrid behind the ear, Namjoon leaned into his touch and purred. He relaxed almost immediately, feeling tired. Seokjin placed his keys on the counter top and made his way to his hybrids room. He slowly peered through the door. His mouth agape, wide eyed.

"Namjoon you never said it was a snow-leopard hybrid, do you know how rare they are?", he replied shocked.

The younger smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well she was just sitting on a bench at the park, she looked terrified so I offered her some help and she gladly took it.", he replied.

"Well done Namjoon!".

"Oh erm im not quite sure how to say it but everytime we walked past a human she would either flinch, hide her face in my chest, look away or a tear would fall down her face.", he whispered.

Seokjin nodded at him and sat down on the bed next to the said girl and scratched her behind the ear, her eyes shot open and as soon as she saw seokjin ran and stood behind Namjoon. She gripped the back of his tshirt, he could feel her trembling behind him.

"Hey its alright, he is a hybrid vet just like me, he just wants to see if your ok. Erm can you also remove your tail from my leg.", he turned so he was facing the girl.

She nodded her head and removed her tail from his leg. Her tail stopped moving, her ear slik back. She walked to the side of Namjoon and looked down. Seokjin look at her cut arms, her bruised legs which were shaking. He got of the bed and took a step towards her, she tried to take a step back but was stopped by a hand and a reassuring smile from Namjoon. Seokjin slowly walked to the girl again trying to not frighten the girl. He showed his hand to the girl.

"May i?", he questioned.

She hesitantly nodded and walked a step closer to him, he placed a hand behind her ear and slightly moved his hand, she purred in reaponse and leaned into the touch that was very gentle. She craved for this affection, she has wanted someone to cuddle up to on rainy days, just like when she was little and she'd hug her twin. She was always the shy and scared one wereas her twin was also outgoing and confident.

He reached for her arm but she moved slightly not wanting him to look. The two men sighed and she looked down. She held out her arms the cuts facing down. He lightly grabbed her arms, she winced and pulled away. She turned her arms around and showed him the deeper cuts that were freshly made. He sighed to himself how could someone beat a hybrid. 

"are there any other places?", he questioned.

She hesitantly shook her head not wanting to show him the other cuts and Bruises. He gave her a questioning look which made her gulp. 

"Namjoon out! She is obviously awkward with you being in here please go make some food for her to eat I bet she's hungry." ,  he demanded. 

Namjoon nodded leaving the room and closing the door behind him. She gulped again. 

"Are there any other places?", he repeated. 

She took off namjoons top and looked away. There were three burns on her chest a long cut along her abdomen and a rather large scar across the top of her left just above her bra.

"I will be back in a minute.", he spoke before leaving and reentering with bandages, cotton wool and some warm water to clean everything.