Chapter 2

Why?

"You're getting married"

These words shook my entire world. How could my dad even say that. I know that he hates me and I also know the fact that I was born as a mistake but that doesn't mean the fact that I have no humanly respect. I was about to deny him but someone or more like some people came into the room. I didn't know who they were but I saw orange hair - just like Park Jimin's. 

It was a couple and two guys - probably their son. The father looked strict while the mother looked jolly. Guess it's true that opposite attract.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Park. Please have a seat" my father said with such politeness - I was actually surprised. I saw my step mum walk in with her daughter. Astria - her daughter my step sister - wore a ty outfit. She had a red dress, face caked with make up, deep neck dress where you could see her plastic s. 

My father moved aside letting his wife and daughter sit next to him. But when I was about to move to sit next to them, he gave me a glare. So this is how he was going to treat me even in front of another family. 

The Park's came and sat on the other sofa. The guy with the orange hair sat on the love seat because there wasn't any other space available. I stood up and looked around. 

"Rufina, this is your soon to be in-law family." my father said. What?! The guy with the orange hair looked up - Park Jimin

"You! What are you doing here?" we both asked at the same time.

"This is my house"

"I'm here to meet my fiancee" we replied back to each other at the same time again. 

No way! It can't be. Why is he my fiancee? Why can't it be some other guy?

"Father. I don't want to marry him" I exclaimed but said it in as much of a calm manner as I possibly could. 

"How dare you disrespect me Rufina? You are getting married to him and that's final." he said and stood up.

"Mr Park, you can do anything you want with her. We don't want her in our house." my father insulted me in front of my so called in laws. I can't believe he actually did that. I thought that at least he'll pretend to care for me but no.

Tears started building up in me eyes. I didn't let them fall though. I don't want to waste my tears on a guy like him - who doesn't give a sh*t about his biological daughter. I couldn't show them that I was weak. No Rufina - you are a strong girl and nothing will ever break you. You are a strong woman. 

I looked up when I heard a small gasp to see Jimin looking shocked. I felt humiliated knowing that my so called father doesn't care about me. 

I felt the tears building up more andI didn't want to cry infront of the others - so I walked out of the house and went to the nearby park. The park always helped me to think whenever I was upset or just needed some alone time. Whenever I sat there, I usually wanted some one to talk to but there was no one. I didn't have any friends because of my father. Whenever I had one he used to blackmail them and they used to shut me out. So I stopped getting attached to anyone or anything. Even though I wanted a normal life. My mother left me and my dad for some other guy. She didn;t even look back to see if her daughter will be fine. No one in this world cared bout m--

I was brought out of my thoughts when someone sat next to me. 

"What are you doig here?" I asked him

"Why? Am I not allowed dto come here? This is a dcratic country isn't it?" Jimin answered

"Well, there is something called personal space" I commented on how close he was. He was literally inside my personal bubble and trying to pop it but nope not happening.

We just sat there for some time when he asked me a question no one has ever asked me before.

"Are you alright?"