Chapter 1

Why?

"How dare you try to talk back to Astria? She's your sister! You should respect her because she has more brains and she will give me a better life with high reputation when she gets married to a rich guy." my father said to me. 

Grover Almajar - head to one of the biggest companies known as Almajar Center - it is a shopping mall. My father - even though he's filty rich wants more money. My mother left me when I was 2 years old. Because she was too young to take such huge resposibilty. If she didn't want to take resposibility then why couldn't she take care of herself and not get pregnant. 

"It was a mistake that you mother gave birth to you and made me take of you. Or else I would have thrown you out o the house and into some kind of garban can out there. You are the biggest mistake in my life" I felt tears in my eyes but I tried my best not to cry and give my father's wife or her daughter the satisfaction. 

"Leave now, you ." he said and I saw his wife and daughter smirking at me. I felt the tears well up more but I ontrooled myself. 

I left the house and grabbed my car keys and walked out of the house and towards my car. Getting in I drove to the sea. The sea is the only place that can make me feel calm when I'm having a bad day. This is the only place that I could come and pour out all of my thoughts. 

After about an hour or so I decided to head back home when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" I muttered to the person and treid to walk away. Keyword; tried.

"Stop there" I stooped in my tracks when I heard the male voice and turned around slowly. When the person didn't say anything I looked up onlyto fine THE Park Jimin. I was shocked at the fact that my bias from BTS is right now currently standing in front of me.

"Don't you have eyes? Or do you need glasses? Can't you see that you hurt my girlfriend here? She must be hurt now" I realised there was another woman next to him. She looked familiar but I couldn't point out who. Wait.. he has a girlfriend?

"I said I'm sorry" and turned around but felt someone's hand wrap around my arm and oull me back - this cause me to lose my balace and I sprained my ankle.

"Ahh!" I yelped when I felt pain in my ankle. I looked down at it and tried to move my ankle to find out that I sprained it. WOW! My day is just going in the right direction. Not the sarcasm.

"Stop being a baby. Can't you even handle this much pain?"  I heard a hyena's sound. When  looked up I found that it was the barbie that was clinging onto Jimin. Does she even have any real stuuf on her or is the whole of her fake?

"Excuse me.How dare you say that about my girlfriend?" Jimin asked with anger lacing his voice.

"Oops did I say that out loud?" I asked and smirked slightly at them. If you want to play this game Jimin than I'm not backing down as well.

Right then my phone started ringing and I grabbed it from my back pocket. I looked at the caller ID to find out that it was my father  that was callung me.

"Hello?" I answered timidly.

"Where are you ? It's already been two hours. You better get your of a body home now. We are going to have guests over." and he hunf up without eve my reponse.

"Yes dad. I'll be there soon" I heard and looked up to find Jimin talking on the phone as well.

I walked away from them and towards my car when I head Jimin calling out..

"I hope we never see each other again"

That's what I hope as well Park Jimin-shi