Entry 2

Not Your Flower

NORMAL POV

June entered his dorm and he was welcomed by the sight of s playing a game as usual. Whoever gets a question wrong, that person will be spanked on the by everyone else. (A/N: They really do play this kind of game, such dorks <3)

Jinhwan was in the middle of being spanked by everyone, because he lost in one of the rounds and out of nowhere June spanked him too. 

"Yah!!! That's not fair, you just got home!" his hyung complained.

June just grinned, teasing his eldest hyung is one of his favourite activites. 

"Where have you been June-yah? It's almost midnight. Have you eaten?" Hanbin asked.

"Mianhe hyung, I got caught up. I had dinner with Hayi noona at her omma's restaurant."

Now that particular name captured Hanbin's attention.  

"Hayi? How is she? It has been awhile since I saw her." 

Hanbin admits, he kind of misses that tiny and cute chingu. iKON has been so busy trying to perfect their choreography and vocals in the hopes sajangnim will let them have their comeback soon enough. Today was such a rare occurence that they finished their training before 10pm.

He usually sees her around at the practice room and at the gym, but after Hayi started to work under HIGHGRND, he hardly saw her anymore. 

"Same old, still chibi," June replied lazily while grabbing a snack that was on the table.

"June, stop eating so much. You'll get fat," Jinhwan, the mother figure of the group nagged.

"It's okay hyung, I'm still a growing boy, unlike you kekeke," June again.

Jinhwan smiled sweetly at June before putting him in an armlock. This was only possible as June was sitting on the floor.

While both of them were busy wrestling with each other, Hanbin heard a knock on the door. 

He checked his watch, 12.15am. Who's visiting so late?

Without much thoughts, Hanbin simply walked towards the door to welcome the mystery guest.

To his (pleasant) surprise, it was Hayi standing there in front of the door. 

(A/N: HAYI SLAYYYY)

When did you become such a babe? Hanbin thought. Wtf Hanbin? 'Babe???' This is Hayi! Your chingu!! He was surprised by his own thoughts. 

"Hi Hanbin-ah. Mianhe for coming so late. Is June here? He forgot he left his phone in my purse."

Before Hanbin could say anything, June, who was wrestling with his hyung inside the living room heard her voice, untagled himself from Jinhwan, "Eh, noona?"

He walked towards her and pats her head, "Ehhh what are you doing here so late? It's so dangerous to go out by yourself in this hour."

She just sighed and held out his phone, "Pabo-yah, you forgot about this."

"Aigo, you could have just returned it to me in the morning! Arasso, wait for awhile. I'll grab my jacket and walk you home." 

Before Hayi could decline, Hanbin suddenly interrupted, "It's okay June. I'll walk Hayi home, I need to stop by the 7-11 anyway. I ran out of my Pringles."

Hayi just looked at both of them and laughed, "Guys, I live literally just TWO blocks away!" She couldn't fathom how protective her friends can be sometimes.

"It's not safe for a girl to walk around alone this hour, Hayi-yah." Hanbin countered.

"Okay hyung, make sure you drop her right in front of her doorstep. Don't want to risk any creeps lurking around trying to pester her."  

Hayi just glared at June for that statement. "Okay I give up. Let's go, Hanbinnie."

Hanbinnie. It's been awhile since I heard her call me that. Hanbin just smiled and quickly grabbed his jacket.

Both of them exited iKON's dorm and walked quietly along the streets. Hanbin decided to break the silence, "How are you these days, Hayi-yah? I haven't seen you in a long time."

"I'm good, Hanbinnie. Been better, but I'm okay. How about you? How's the comeback coming along? I miss you and the other members. Not June though, I see him too much," Hayi grinned.

"It's going well. Still need sajangnim's approval on a lot of things, so we're working on that. If you miss us, you're always welcome to our dorm, or drop by at the practice room, Hayi-yah~," Hanbin casually ruffled her hair and put his arms around her shoulders. 

Now while this is a very normal gesture as both of them have been friends for awhile now, Hanbin felt his cheeks blushing slightly. (A/N: REAAAAL smooth there, Hanbin)

"I know. Now that I'm not promoting anymore, I'll definitely do that," Hayi just smiled and felt grateful that she can still rely on Hanbin and the others. She honestly has been so busy trying to distract herself from thinking of a particular jerk that she forgot she had such amazing friends in the first place.

Without realising, they reached the convenience store. Hanbin took a basket and Hayi just laughed. "Hanbin-ah, how much snacks are you planning to buy?"

"I need to stock up a lot because June and Chanwhoo kept stealing them from me," he whined.

Hanbin put 5 packs of Pringles in his basket and took two boxes of Strawberry Peppero for Hayi.

He walked towards the cashier and noticed Hayi was paying for two Choco-cone ice-cream.

"Ice-cream in this weather, really Hayi?" Hanbin grinned. Some things never change.

"Shut up. We are eating this while we walk, don't lie, you can't resist your favourite ice-cream too," Hayi grinned back at him.

Hanbin paid for his stuff and walked outside where Hayi was waiting. She simply handed one Choco-cone to him and smiled. Both of them continued walking towards Hayi's dorm while quietly eating ice-cream. It was a comfortable silence and Hanbin peeked at her once in awhile. Cute.

A few minutes later, both of them finished their Choco-cone and almost reached Hayi's building. Remembering June's reminder, Hanbin made sure to follow Hayi until she reaches her doorstep. Both of them entered the elevator and Hanbin noticed that Hayi has some chocolate stain on the corner of her lips from eating the ice-cream, He casually wiped it for her with his sleeves. 

This took Hayi by surprise, but she remained calm and just let Hanbin wipe it for her. "Hanbinnie, you could've just told me so I can wipe it myself."

Before Hanbin can reply, the elevator doors open and there was a tall, handsome man looking at them.

"Hayi."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS THANK YOU FOR SUBCRIBING!! This is actually my first time writing a proper fanfic, and I'm such a noob lol it took me 30 minutes to figure out how to upload a damn photo lolol. Please leave some constructive criticisms if there is something you think I can improve on!

But damn, Hanbin being such a caring (although he doesn't realise it sometimes) just makes me <3 <3 <3

Leave comments, and stay tuned for the next chapter!