Entry 1

Not Your Flower

HAYI POV

The first time I met you, I immediately knew you were trouble. But I fell anyway.

"Hayi-yah? Are you listening?" 

I was so deep in my thoughts I forgot I was in the recording studio with Sung-woo oppa. (A/N : Code Kunst's real name)

"Mianhe oppa! I was daydreaming!" 

"Aigooo this girl! I bet you're thinking about what to eat for dinner aren't you? Anyway, let's re-record this part."

I just smiled and looked at the lyrics that he pointed out;

 

Your attitude, your manners
Your style, your friends, your crew
I just gotta leave it can’t take it anymore
I’m busy, don’t call me, especially when I’m asleep at night
It’s too late to apologize, you made me into this
 

I smiled bitterly, how can a song relate so much to what I'm feeling right now? When Sung-woo oppa said he wanted me to feature in his album, I was flattered and agreed immediately. But when I saw the lyrics, it hit too close to home. 

"Arasso oppa," and immediately I sang the part as requested. Why did I have fall for you of all people?

After a few hours of recording, we finally bid our goodbyes.

"Hayi-yah, be careful on your way back."

"Thank you oppa, don't stay too long in the studio!"

As I was walking towards the exit of HIGHGRND building, I saw a figure leaning against the wall. I grinned as I recognised him immediately.

"June-yah! Did you wait long?"

"Chibi noona, can you walk faster?! I got hungry waiting for you to finish!" he whined like a little boy and pulled my arms so I would walk faster.

Aish this boy and his stomach.

"Arasso arasso! Let's go, where do you wanna eat?" 

His eyes twinkled as he said "Let's go to your omma's restaurant!" 

NORMAL POV

Hayi checked her watch and it was already close to 10pm.

"You want to eat crabs at this hour?!" 

"Soooo? My stomach wants what it wants!"

"Aish, arasso! Let's go now. Let me call omma first and tell her we're coming"

June did a fist pump to celebrate and put his arms around his noona's shoulder. This noona is so small, he smiled.

Just when Hayi was about to unlock her phone to call her mom, it rang. The caller ID showed:

JJW

She sighed and was about to reject the call when June snatched the phone from her.

He answered the phone and said "Leave Hayi noona alone. Don't call her, don't text her and I swear to god don't even try to breathe around her. Goodbye."

June gave the phone back to Hayi and said "Why does this bastard keep pestering you? One of these days I will punch him when I see him!"

"June-yah! Don't do anything that will jeapordise your reputation and career. He's not worth it." 

June just stayed silent and thought, but you're worth it.

"Noona is okay. Let's go now okay before the shop closes? I'll call omma now."

Hayi finally called her mom to tell her that she's coming to the shop with June.

"Sigh, noona you're just too nice. Arasso, let's go now! I got hungrier after having to talk to someone unpleasant."

Hayi just laughed as both of them left the building together. She can't help but feel thankful for June's presence. He is probably one of the people whom she relied on so much in her darkest moments. Her darkest moments that involved someone named Jaewon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAS THE EX-BOYFRIEND IS FINALLY REVEALED!

Can you imagine June being such a protective dongsaeng towards his noona? Of course you can! He's so freaking sassy. HAHA.

Anyway, I hope you like the first chapter! More characters will be introduced! I haven't decided who Hayi will end up with. So please stay tuned, subcsribe and comment!