Entry 3

Not Your Flower

There he was, standing in his handsome glory - Jung Jaewon.

Hanbin was surprised to see his fellow labelmate standing outside his friend's door. He looked at Hayi who sighed at the sight of Jaewon.

"Hayi, why is he here?" Hanbin said quietly.

Hayi gave Hanbin an apologetic look and told him not to worry. She didn't want Hanbin to get tangled in this mess. 

"Hanbin-ah, don't worry. I'll just quickly talk to him. You can go back to your dorm. Please be safe on your way back! Text me when you arrive," Hayi smiled reassuringly to him, although the corners of don't quite reach her eyes. 

Hanbin wasn't a clueless fool. He knew there was some sort of history between her and Jaewon. Although his feet felt heavy to leave her alone with the man standing by her door, it was not his place to pry. 

He acknowledged Jaewon's presence by giving him a nod. Jaewon in return nodded back to the younger boy. Before stepping his foot to the elevator, Hanbin patted Hayi's head and gave her the strawberry peppero. "I know how much you like these," he winked. 

Hayi chuckled and accepted his gesture. "Thanks Hanbinnie." 

Hanbin smiled and proceeded his journey back home. Although reluctantly, he would have to just trust his tiny friend with her decision.

After Hanbin left, Hayi approached Jaewon and stared at him with cold eyes.

"Hayi, please. I never meant to hurt you. Forgive me. Don't throw me out of your life, I need you for my sanity."

Hayi almost snickered. It's the same old speech all over again. The pleads might have worked for the first couple of times he screwed up, but she has had enough. 

"Jung Jaewon. I am never coming back to you. Not as a lover, not as a friend." 

The thing is, every single time this happens, Hayi never really said anything and pretended that everything was fine the next day. However after finally saying the words she has been harbouring for some time, she surprisingly felt calm. 

She continued, "I can't be with you anymore. I will not be your flower that just waits in one place patiently while you with other girls behind my back. I'm worth more than that."

Jaewon was visibly shocked by her declaration, although deep down he saw this coming. He admitted, he loves Hayi but his faithfulness was always put to a test when random girls like to throw themselves to him. 

Not giving Jaewon a chance to reply, Hayi entered her apartment and slammed the door. 

Ugh, I thought these things only happen in freaking dramas, she thought.

After washing up, she threw herself to her bed and felt her phone vibrated. 

From: Hanbinnie

Hayi! I got home safely~ have a good rest! :)

She smiled to herself and quickly typed a reply.

To: Hanbinnie

TQ for sending me home :) and for the peppero~ :) you know me to well kkkk. goodnight!

And just like that, she fell asleep peacefully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys, i know my writing is so mediocre but please keep up with me okay? next chapter will have more Hanbin ok guys don't worry~~ please comment~