part 2??

lovebirds

 

Their whole walk home is filled with bright laughter from the two of them. People from miles away could tell how happy they are just by listening to their laughter. The 20 minutes walking home that use to feel like eternity to Hanbin now feels like a few second with the present of his beloved tall boyfriend. They keep on walking hand in hand till they reach Hanbin’s apartment. They make their way to the elevator. Waiting for it to pick them up. The main lobby is not that crowded. Only a few people here and there. “is anyone home, babe? Is Hanbyul home? I miss her.” Junhoe said with a big smile on his face. Just thinking about that small girl makes him so happy. He really loves Hanbyul so much. He has always wanted to have a little sister. Hanbin link his arm with junhoe resting his small head on his boyfriend’s arm. “no, she is not home. She is staying at our aunt’s house. She must be so envious if she knows that you are coming.” Hanbin said with a smug smile on his face. Feeling happy that his little sister can’t see junhoe today. He can have junhoe all for himself. Junhoe just let out a small chuckle at his boyfriend childishness. Hanbin once got so sulky with him just because his boyfriend was paying more attention to his little sister rather than him.

 

*DING!*

 

The sound indicating that the elevator is now here. The steel door of the elevator open, no one is inside, the both of them quickly make their way into the steel box. When they both are in, junhoe quickly press the close button and press the button that have 5 craved to it. He turns to Hanbin, only to see his boyfriend grinning at him. Hanbin take a few small steps toward his lanky boyfriend just to letch himself to junhoe. “I’m so happy that you are here, junhoe-yah. I miss you so much.” Hanbin said. “me too, baby.” Junhoe cupped Hanbin’s small pale face with his big palms. He titled Hanbin’s face upward. Their eyes meet for a few seconds before junhoe bring his handsome face closer to Hanbin’s. in a blink of an eye, junhoe pressed his lips to Hanbin’s lips. Kissing his boyfriend plump lips for a few second before he pulls back again, only to dive in again to steal a second kiss. Oh, how much he misses the taste of Hanbin’s soft lips against his. “I’ve been waiting to do this for quite a while now. Finally, I got to kiss my baby now that we are alone.” Junhoe said with a low voice. Hanbin bury his face to junhoe’s chest. His little habit when he is shy. Not even looking at his little boyfriend’s face, he already knows that Hanbin is blushing so hard.

 

 A proud smile appears on his face instantly when Hanbin hit his arm with his fist. “we are not alone yet, dummy. There’s a cctv up there, stupid.” Hanbin cover his face with his own two hands “ahhh, why did I even date this dummy. So embarrassing.” Hanbin quickly make his way out of the elevator when they reach the fifth floor. Still covering his red face in his palms. Leaving his boyfriend behind. Junhoe try his best to hold back his laughter. Trying to act serious before he fastens his pace to catch up with Hanbin who is already in front of his door, inserting codes to open it. When Hanbin is busy trying to enter the code, junhoe naughty long fingers make their way to Hanbin’s waist to tickle him, making Hanbin press the wrong digit. “ahahha, no! babe, stop.!” Hanbin said “no, this is what you got for calling me a dummy. I’m going to tickle you hard!” Hanbin keep on wiggling in junhoe’s hold, trying to escape his tickle. Hanbin’s laugh make junhoe laugh too. Hanbin try to focus and enter the right digits so he can escape from his mischievous boyfriend. After a few tries, Hanbin finally got the digits right. He quickly pushes the door open. Still laughing hard because junhoe is tickling him.

 

“junhoe stop!” like junhoe is going to listen to his boyfriend. Both of them are too caught up in their own happy little world to notice a third pair of eyes are watching the both of them with a wide smile. “oh, Hanbin-ah. You are home? Junhoe is here too? Omg, omma miss you.” Said Hanbin’s mom in excitement at the sight of her son’s boyfriend. She approaches the two of them. Junhoe stop tickling Hanbin to greet the beautiful lady that gave birth to his boyfriend. “Hi, omma. I miss you too. How are you these days?” he asks while hugging the petite lady. “omma I okay, honey. Thank u for asking. Why didn’t you say that you are coming? I would have cook your favorite dish. Aigoo. I only cook simple dishes today. Now, I need to go to the school meeting.” Hanbin’s mom said while making her way to the kitchen. “it’s okay. Everything you cook is my fave dish.” Junhoe said, winning the heart of Hanbin’s mom in instant. She makes her way back to the living room to grab her bag, pitching junhoe’s chin on her way out to the main door. “aigoo, your mom sure raised you well. Such a sweet boy.” Hanbin’s mom turn to her sweet son, kissing Hanbin’s cheeks. “take care boys, I’m leaving now. Don’t forget to heat up the food before you eat them, okay. Bye.” With those words, now she is out of the house. Leaving the boys alone in the house.

 

Junhoe turn around to face his lover. “you want to eat the food now, Hanbin?” junhoe ask, why stretching out his left arm to caress Hanbin’s soft cheek. Hanbin took a few second before he replies to the later that is busy fondling with his cheek. “hurm, nope? Not yet. I’m not that hungry. I want to go to my room to change first.” Hanbin say with a cute smile on his face. “I want to sleep first thought. I’m so tired and sleepy. It’s all your fault, koo Junhoe. You made me upset the whole that. I was not able to sleep because I was too upset that your said you are not coming home!” Hanbin continue. His slender arms are now folded in front of his small chest. A pout decorating his face. Hanbin try to look as angry as he can; not knowing that he appears so cute in junhoe’s hazel eyes. He can’t hold back his laughter this time because an angry Kim Hanbin is so cute to him. well, basically everything that Hanbin do is cute to him. he is too whipped to care duh. He loves his baby boy so much. Junhoe take the angry puppy into his warm embrace. “aigoo, I’m sorry okay, baby. That’s my bad. I shouldn’t have upset you. My cute boyfriend is angry now.” Junhoe say as he begins showering Hanbin’s cute face with loving kisses. Hanbin’s pouty lips are now turning into a grin when his pink plump lips keep on getting attack by junhoe. Hanbin shove junhoe to create some distance, once again, leaving his tall lover behind. Hanbin make his way to his room while muttering under his breath. “you are just taking advantage of me, ert.”  Giving junhoe a glare before entering his room. “yea, your favorite ert, you Kim Hanbin.” Junhoe shouted while making his way too Hanbin’s room too.

 

Once inside the familiar blue room, junhoe can see the shorter laying down on his stomach on his queen sized bed. The room is as messy as he remembered, reek he smell of his lover. Junhoe make his way to the bed, approaching the tired boy. he takes a sit near the drowsy boy. “babe, you should go take a shower first. Don’t sleep yet.” Junhoe remind him but Hanbin is too sleepy to care. He still makes no effort to move. Junhoe scot closer to him, ruffling his fluffy hair. “come on, Hanbin-ah. You will get sick. Your fever just went away. You might catch a new one if you don’t shower.” Hanbin stir a little. Letting out a whine, as a protest “no… I don’t want..” Hanbin whine again. Burying his cute sleepy face to the mattress, avoiding junhoe’s long fingers that are trying to make Hanbin face him. after a small fight, Hanbin just give up fighting those fingers. Junhoe manage to make turn his boyfriend face to his side. “hey, sleepyhead. Come on. At least just change your clothes.” Junhoe try to coax his stubborn boy again. Hanbin open his eyes to look at his hovering boyfriend with a puppy eyes. A cute pout appears on his face too. He grabs a hold of junhoe hand that is busy caressing his smooth cheek. “but junhoe~ Hanbin is tired~ junhoe~ please~” Hanbin try to play his baby agyeo card. Junhoe closed both of his eyes with a groan that the sight of his cute boyfriend puppy eyes. “ahh.. this is not fair, Hanbin-ah. Stop using that puppy eyes on me. You know I would never say no to that face.” Junhoe say as he begins to lay next to his lover in frustration at the trick Hanbin is playing. Junhoe can feel the bed dip when Hanbin change his position, slotting closer to junhoe. Like it was the most natural thing to do, without even looking, junhoe stretch out his arm so Hanbin slip into his embrace. Hanbin put his heavy head on junhoe’s arm. Using it as a pillow. Hanbin put his arm around his junhoe, hugging”” him tight. Their legs are tangling. Junhoe hug Hanbin back before he kisses the top of Hanbin’s head. His long finger is playing with Hanbin’s silky hair. This is so calming. They both are not saying a word but their heart is bonding.

 

Cuddling with junhoe is the best! Hanbin feel so safe and warm when they are cuddling. He really misses cuddling with junhoe even though it has only been a few days since they last met. That’s how much attach he is with his handsome boyfriend. “thank you so much for coming home, babe.” Hanbin say with his face bury in junhoe’s board chest. “huh?” junhoe say because he can’t hear Hanbin well. Hanbin look up to meet junhoe’s sharp eyes that never fails to make his hear flutter, making him blush. “I said, thank you for being here for me.” Hanbin repeat his words again. Junhoe didn’t say anything for a while. Only their eyes meeting. “don’t say that, baby. It’s my pleasure too, to be by your side. Just looking at you like this gives me so much strength. I’m lucky to have you, Hanbin-ah.” Junhoe say, breaking the silence. “why do you like me, junhoe-yah? I’m not even that pretty. I’m not good for you. You have those girls and boys chasing after you. You could have pick them” Hanbin ask.

 

Once again feeling insecure about himself. Junhoe know that Hanbin always think of himself lower than he should. In junhoe’s eyes, Hanbin is beyond perfect. His beauty is for none to challenge. Junhoe distance himself from Hanbin a little, trying to get a perfect look of Hanbin’s pale face. Both of them are not saying a word again. Both are just looking at each other. Junhoe bring his fingers to caress Hanbin’s face. He touches and caress Hanbin’s face so gently as if he is afraid that he might ruin the beauty with his rough fingers. His fingers tracing Hanbin’s face slowly, trying to bury the details of Hanbin’s face into his head to treasure. “Hanbin, baby. Don’t you ever say those kind of things again, or I will get mad at you. You are so beautiful to me. I would never get tired of looking at you, believe me. If it not good, it was me who is not good for you, Hanbin. You deserves a lot better than this. I don’t like you, baby. I love you! Remember that. Even in another life time, I would never change my mind. I would do it again. A thousand times. No one can ever make me feel like you do. Just the thought of you can drive me crazy. I love you, Kim Hanbin.” Junhoe answers the both keep on staring at each other. Hanbin’s eyes filling up with tears. He quickly buries his face into junhoe’s chest again. Junhoe take the opportunity to kiss the top of Hanbin’s head before he makes Hanbin look at him. junhoe cup his Hanbin’s face that is wet with little tears. He is touched by his words, Junhoe kiss the top of Hanbin’s eyes, down to his tears stained cheeks up again to his sharp nose, all the way to his forehead before kissing him long on the plump red lips. “you are so pretty, Hanbin-ah. My pretty baby.” Junhoe mutters in between kisses.

 

Junhoe is now hovering over his petite boyfriend. He gives all of his attention to Hanbin’s lips now. He starts off slow by biting at the bottom lips, nibbling and on Hanbin’s lower lips. Making the pretty boy moan “Urmmhh” Hanbin let out a moan. Junhoe takes the chance to make the kiss deeper when Hanbin let out a gasp. Pushing his tongue into Hanbin’s hot mouth. Exploring his lovers mouth with his skillful tongue. “Grrll” junhoe let out a growl when Hanbin shyly start his tongue. Their mouth moves hotly against each other. Swelling lips, grinding teeth, naughty tongues. “ahhh,” “umpphh” their moans and pants could be heard in the small room. Things are getting hotter for them

 

 

*BUZZ BUZZ*

 

‘Hanbin’s phone begin to start buzzing on the side table, disturbing their little hot making out. Hanbin pulls away from the deep kisses. Panting hard. Junhoe is still trying to kiss him. “junhoe, stop. My phone is buzzing-” “- just ignore it, baby.” Junhoe say, still not giving up. Hanbin pushes junhoe on the chest to make him lay on the bed and stop caging him. “no, someone is calling. What if its important?” Hanbin say as he reaches out to take his phone.

 

“aishhh. Who the hell is it? Such a er” junhoe say in annoyance.

“oh, it’s bobby hyung.” Hanbin say before he picks up the call. “hi, hyung!” Hanbin greet the caller. “oh, hehehe, I’m sorry. No, hyung. I’m not coming, I think. Junhoe is here. Maybe next time?” Hanbin give a disapproving shove when junhoe begin kissing his arm all the way to his nape. “okay, hyung. See you later. Bye.” Hanbin ends the call. “its bobby hyung. He ask if I want to hang out with him. I said no.” Hanbin explains. But junhoe is not even paying that much attention to his talking. He keeps on kissing Hanbin’s shoulder and nape. Trying to arouse him to continue what they left. Hanbin get off the bed. Earning a loud groan from his boyfriend. “no. stop it. I’m hungry now. I want to eat. I’m going down” Hanbin quickly make his way to the door while laughing at his pitiful boyfriend.

 

-THE END-