final

lovebirds

I hope you guys enjoy reading this, this is my first attempt writing this. Leave your thoughts too. I really aprreciate it. 0.0

 

.

.

Today is the last day of college before the weekend start again, Hanbin is lifelessly putting his notebooks and stationary in his bag when the boring lecturer ended their class that afternoon. His usual bright shiny eyes are cloudy today. A cute pout decorating his small flawless face.

“ Hanbin-ah, wanna go and grab some food before we go back? The class ended pretty early today.” an eager bunny come from behind to greet his friend. Bobby take a sit in front of Hanbin, waiting for his answer. Hanbin let out a sigh before he speak. “I dunno, Bobby hyung. I'm not that hungry.” Hanbin say in a lifeless tone that could even bring a rain to a sunny day. Bobby keep quiet only to speak when Hanbin keep on pulling that sour look on his cute face. “What with that face? Are you okay? You look so down today. Aren't we suppose to be happy since tomorrow is weekend?” Bobby say with a happy tone, imagining sleeping on his bed all weekend long! Heaven!

 

Bobby put his thick arms on Hanbin shoulder, shaking him a little, trying to cheer him up as they make their way out of the spacious lecture room. “I'm okay, hyung. I'm just not in the mood I think.” Hanbin say while looking around the hallway, trying to avoid looking at Bobby. He knows that he can't lie well to his beloved hyung. With Bobby arm still around him, Hanbin look so small in his embrace. The back that he is carrying made him look even cuter. Hanbin is trying his best to conceal the real reason why he is pouting so hard since last night after he was on the phone with his boyfriend, Junhoe. They have been in relationship for quite while now. It all started when the school president, a.k.a Kim Hanbin was tasked from his principle to guide this on school troublemaker a.k.a Koo Junhoe. Hanbin really don't like his gut at first. They always fight over even the smallest things like whose gonna sit on the left or right, blablabla. But soon after, without their own knowledge, they both grew attached with each other. They even hang out together, and lastly they started to realized that they both like each other.

 

It was all rainbow and butterfly for them until they graduated from high school. They both have their own college and their own dreams to pursue, as the consequences, they both entered a different college. Hanbin was actually so sad at first when they have to separate because he always want his annoying boyfriend next to him all the time. Hanbin always clings to June like a spoiled koala. Hanbin always feel warm and safe near his tall boyfriend. He tried so many things to make Junhoe change his mind and apply for the same college as him, he tried to act cute for Junhoe, he made him an egg rolls with love shape on it that he wrote with sauce that his way too honest boyfriend didn't appreciate that much, making him sulk. He even tried to act all sulky and ignored Junhoe for a whole week during their break. He didn't answer his call, he didn't reply his texts and even try to avoid him if he comes over, looking for him. But at the end, he came back running into Junhoe's arm because he is the one who can't really hold himself back because he miss Junhoe and his antics so much.

 

“Come on, Hanbin. Stop being so quiet. Wanna hang out with me at the burger place while I do my part time job?” Bobby's voice break Hanbin's little train of thoughts. Hanbin let out another long sigh. His shoulder is more slump now. “No, I think I'll head home first, hyung cuz I want to finish an assignment so I don't have to worry about it later on. But I'll ring you if I change my mind or finished my assignment early.” Hanbin say, half true because he don't like to procrastinate but most part is because he is still feeling down. They walked to the main entrance with Bobby chatting about funny customers that he encountered during his shift at the burger place. Bobby bid his goodbye to Hanbin when they reach the bus stop. “ Bye, Hanbin. I'll get first. Remember to ring me later on!” Bobby say when he saw the bus coming, gesturing a call me when he is in the bus. Hanbin send him off with a forced smile on his face and nodding his head at Bobby's little gesture. When the bus is out of his eye sight, Hanbin shoulder slumped again, feeling even sadder now that he is alone.

 

“ Hi, pretty.” Whisper a husky voice at Hanbin's ear. Making him jump a little out of shocked. His small body shake a little out of reflect. Hanbin quickly turn his head that is covered with blond hair to the source of the voice that startle him just now. His round eyes turn even wider when he is greeted with a cocky smile that he knows so well. What is this dream. Hanbin talk to himself. He keep on staring to the person next to him who is wearing a sweet smile on his handsome face right now. They lock eyes for a quite while before Hanbin's long fingers make his way to the boy next to him and pinch his arm. “Ouch!” Junhoe flinched a little with a frown on his thick brows when Hanbin pinch his arm. Hanbin who is next to him also flinch a little when Junhoe talk to him again. His big eyes grow wider. “ Is this a dream. I pinched you and it hurts you. Is this real. I'm not dreaming?” Hanbin keep on mumbling alone. Murmurs keep on coming out of his mouth as he try to make sense with what he is seeing right now. A gentle smile tucked on Junhoe's luscious lips at his boyfriend confused and cute reaction. “ Aren't you suppose to pinch yourself to know if you are dreaming or not, paboya.” Junhoe said before he pinch Hanbin's fluffy cheeks with his long fingers.

 

“ Does is hurt?” Junhoe ask rather gently at his still in daze boyfriend. Hanbin with his eyes still wide open and not blinking, staring at Junhoe only nodded his head at Junhoe's question. “ Then its real, honey pie.” Junhoe say, releasing Hanbin's cheeks before his cheeks lovingly. A chuckle escape Junhoe's lips again. His boyfriend is so adorable like this. His shocked expression is so cute! Finally getting his voice again, Hanbin begin to say. “B-but..but..you-d-didn't you.” Hanbin blabbered. Trying to find the right word. He is so shocked with the sudden appearance of his lanky boyfriend. He has been so moody since last night because when he called Junhoe, Junhoe did mention that he wouldn't be coming home to him this weekend. It make Hanbin so sad. He wanted to spend his weekend with Junhoe but since he is a very understanding boyfriend, he just let him be, but he is still feeling moody all they long because of it. If Junhoe can't come back from college, then what is Junhoe doing here? I thought he is busy. Hanbin's brain try to process this new info.

 

“ Ugh, Hanbin-ah. Aren't you happy to see me, honey. I come back all the way from my college for you. This is all I get? No kiss? Not even a hug?” Junhoe ask when Hanbin keep on being silent. He open his arm wide, waiting for Hanbin to crash in his embrace. Suddenly a bright smile cracked on Hanbin's pretty face. He quickly crash his face on that chest that feel like home. Junhoe wrap his long arms around that happy boy. Hugging him hard because he miss Hanbin so much even though they talk to each other most of the night. They stay in that position for a few minutes, enjoying the presence of each other. The feeling of Hanbin nice smell and Junhoe's warm and secure embrace make them both feel grateful to have each other. “ I thought you said that you cant make it home since you are busy.” Hanbin mumbled against Junhoe's chest. “ Nah, I just wanted to prank you a little. I didn't expect you to trust me that much that you keep on pouting all day long.” Junhoe before he kiss the top of Hanbin's head and break their little hug, earning a whine from his clingy boyfriend who still don't want to let him go. Junhoe let a chuckle at Hanbin's childish behavior. When he first meet Hanbin, he wasn't even expecting to see this side of the serious president. Hanbin is always acting like a baby around him. Not he is one to complain, he LOVE it! “ The bus is here,Bin.” Junhoe said when he see the bus that they always take is approaching the bus stop. “ Huh? Bus?” Hanbin said as he pull away, feeling a little confuse with Junhoe's word. Junhoe stand up and pull Hanbin's arm to make him stand too.

 

“ But I don't wanna go home just yet.” Hanbin said when junhoe pull him closer to the bus when they bus stop in front of the couple. Junhoe turn to his side to look at his boyfriend. “ Then? Aren't you about to go home just now?” Junhoe raised his eyebrows at his lover. “ Yea, I was! But now since you are here. I want to eat choco cone.” Hanbin reply with a grin on his face. Junhoe only smile looking at Hanbin. Hanbin always have the habit of eating choco cone when he is feeling happy. At least Junhoe know that Hanbin is super glad to see him just as much as he do. “ Okay. Anything for you, baby.” Junhoe said as he pull Hanbin to the opposite direction from the bus. Hanbin just let Junhoe lead him to the convenient store near his college. They walk hand in hand to the store. Before Hanbin pull his hand away from Junhoe to cling to his arm, resting his small blond head on Junhoe's arm. He let out a sigh. “ I miss you.” Hanbin said as he look up at junhoe with a pout on his lips. Junhoe roll his eyes, pretending like he is annoyed Hanbin when he is actually loving every little thing Hanbin does. “ We met last weekend too, Hanbin-ah.” Junhoe husky voice reach Hanbin's ear. “ But it was longggg agooo. It's more than 48 hours.! ” Hanbin said with a pout on his lips. Looking at Hanbin adorable puffy cheeks and adorable pout, Junhoe pull Hanbin who is by walking backwards in front of him by his nape before he rub his sharp nose to Hanbin's cheek. Earning a lot of hushed scream from people around them because of their cute action. “ I miss you too, Bin-ah. Now shut up.” Junhoe said as he feel a little embarrassed by the attention that they are getting from the public eyes. “ Hehehe” Hanbin let out a toothy laugh at his boyfriend before they enter the convinced store.

 

They are seating at the table that is provided at the store. Hanbin is enjoying his choco cone while Junhoe is just looking at his boyfriend eating that sweet little frozen thing. He still don't get it how many people including his cute boyfriend Hanbin can enjoy eating something so sweet like that, Junhoe seriously cant handle sweet flavored food esp sweets and ice cream. “ So, where do you want to go after this?” Junhoe ask Hanbin who is busy his ice cream. “ Home?” Hanbin said without looking at Junhoe. “ Really? You don't want to go out somewhere since I'm here?” Junhoe ask again. “ Eummm..” Hanbin stop eating his ice cream to think of the answer. “ No? I don't want to go out. Besides I'm tired. I didn't sleep that much last night. I want to sleep with you.” Hanbin said. A smirk appear on Junhoe's lips “ You want to... sleep with me, babe? I can keep you in bed all day long if you want.” Junhoe ask, making Hanbin's cheeks grow red. Hanbin is flustered. “ N-no!! I-i I didn't mean it that way! Yah! What were you thinking! I mean sleep! Cuddle! Real sleep, you dirty Koo Junhoe!” At Hanbin little flustered reply, junhoe let out a loud laugh, feeling happy that he get to tease his boyfriend. Hanbin puffy cheeks gets redder from embarrassment. He abruptly get of his seat before he grab his bag, making his way out of the store while shouting out a loud “ I freaking hate you, Junhoe!” when he can't bear the look that people in the store are giving.

 

He is a few block away from the store before he hear Junhoe's rushed footsteps trying to catch up with him. Junhoe grab his arm when he get closer to Hanbin. Upon the contact, Hanbin snatch his arm out of Junhoe's loose grip. “ Don't touch me!” Hanbin said as he try to walk faster, trying to leave Junhoe behind. But Koo Junhoe and his long legs! Hanbin curse in his head when Junhoe has no problem keeping up with Hanbin's rushed pace. “ I'm sorry, Hanbin. I was just joking. You know that.” Junhoe said, trying to calm Hanbin down. “ You know it very well that I don't like it when you talk about that kind of thing in public.” Hanbin is still mad about that. Junhoe was just joking. He doesn't expect that Hanbin will be this mad at him. Its just a small matter. Maybe he is not comfortable with others that keep on throwing dirty looks towards them. Despite being a lovable boy, Hanbin is very conscious of what other people say about them. The fact that Hanbin is open enough to hug and sometimes give him a quick peck on his cheeks is amazing! “I'm so sorry, Hanbin-ah. I wasn't expecting that those people to hear that.” Junhoe said, feeling a little sorry at this mad cutie pie. “ Of course they can hear it! We are in public. You are not that quit, are you?” Hanbin said in a mad tone. “ I aid that I'm sorry.” Hanbin still keep quite at Junhoe's apology.

 

“ Baby..please?” Junhoe call Hanbin, pulling his arm harder to make him stop. Hanbin's anger soften up a little at the sound of his favorite nickname from Junhoe. When Hanbin completely stop. Junhoe move himself a little closer to him. “I'm sorry okay,baby? I will be more careful next time. I promise you. Come on, stop sulking. I don't want this weekend to go on waste just because of little matters like this. Didn't you say you miss me? I don't want to fight with you, Hanbin.” Junhoe try to reasoning with Hanbin. Hugging him a little. “I'm sorry too, junhoe. It was just a small mistake. I shouldn't get all work up” Hanbin say as he pull away from the hug. “ But, as a punishment, I want a robot ride all the way home.” Hanbin said to junhoe with his bright smile. Feeling happy with his little request to the tall boy. “ Robot walk? Are you serious, Hanbin?” Junhoe ask with an amused look on his face. “ Yes! I want it!” Hanbin said firmly, nodding his head to prove his word. They haven't do that for awhile now. Hanbin turn to face the front, giving Junhoe the cue to come closer to him, hugging him a little from behind. When Junhoe is close enough, Hanbin step on both of Junhoe's shoes. He hold Junhoe's arms when he feel like he lose his balance. In this position, Hanbin look so small compared to Junhoe who is tall and has a board shoulder. A little giggle slipped out of Hanbin's pink plump lips when Junhoe start moving their feet forward while making a noise like a mechanical robot .

 

This to lovebirds still can remember how they first did this before. It happened on one of the day, before they start dating, the both of them were staying late at school because Junhoe get into detention and since the school teachers were having a meeting, Hanbin was assign to conduct the detention. To cut the story short, during the detention, one of the school biggest bullies took the opportunity to bully the small framed school president. He easily grabbed Hanbin's collar before he slammed him to the wall and made one his gang member took off Hanbin's shoes and threw it into the school pond nearby. Junhoe was in the toilet when that little incident happen. He came back to the class with a shoe less Hanbin being laughed at my those students in the class. Being a sweetheart he is. He offered Hanbin his shoe, but hanbin is too stubborn to accept it. So Junhoe just lifted him up a little and hug hanbin tight so he can't escape from his hold and junhoe walked them both to Hanbin's house that way. That was the moment that Junhoe realized that Hanbin's wiggling toes in his socks are so cute too.

-THE END-