puppies

Kaisoo Collection

because nini is such a lovestruck boyfie, he wants the perfect surprise for kyungsoo. passing by a petshop window, he sees two pairs of wistful eyes and the cutest pink tongues lolling out, as the last two pups left in the display watch him walk by. the pup on the left is the darkest of hues, fur glinting black in the store’s soft light. on the right is a little gray storm cloud of cuteness, ears pricked up as it pants eagerly. nini is struck by the sudden thought that maybe, this is the perfect gift for the love of his life. a wide grin breaking out on his lips, he dashes inside the store.

hours later, he waits anxiously by the door. soo has just texted him to say he was almost home, and he could hardly wait. inside his jacket, two warm little bodies wiggle and snuggle, yipping softly. he hears the turning of the knob, and sees soo walk in, a soft smile lighting up his face. his heart starts to race, and the two pups, sensing his excitement, start yipping louder.

soo’s smile turns into a slight frown, and he tilts his head in a cute expression of confusion. “nini? did your tummy just.. bark at me?”

and with a laugh, nini opens his jacket to reveal two furry bundles of joy, and he delights in the slow spread of soo’s widest, eye-squishing smile.

“nini, you big softie. i love you.”