wedding

Kaisoo Collection

the whole day had passed by in a blur, and it wasn’t until now, just as the terrible duo of sehun and baek were about to give their joint speech, that they were able to relax a bit and let it all sink in.

it could have been the wine giving his surroundings a lovely glow, but kyungsoo preferred to think it was the person by his side and the significance of the day’s events that made him feel like he was floating on cloud nine.

jongin nudged him with his elbow. “pay attention! sehun’s about to tell the story of how you fell in love me when we got trapped together in that elevator.” he nudged back, feeling lighthearted and warm all over, eyebrow raised and lips curled in a smirk. “are you sure it wasn’t the other way around?” they shared a private, loving smile, caught up in their own little world as their best friends shared snippets of how they met, all the blunders they made, and how they finally came together. and how they were never apart since then.

all around them guests were smiling and laughing, friends and family who came to support them and share in their love. and just when kyungsoo thought the day couldn’t get any better…

“hey, mr kim,” jongin whispered in his ear, “think anybody would notice if we snuck away for a while?” kyungsoo glanced at him fondly, taking in the face of the man he loved. “why yes, mr kim, i think they would. but the better question is: should we give a damn? it’s our day, after all.”

he stood up abruptly, clasping his husband’s hand tightly, ignoring baekhyun’s shrieks of “where do you think you’re going?!” and laughing like the two lovestruck boys that they are, they ran off into the night, still hand in hand, like they have been from the start. like they will be ‘til the end.

best day ever. ❤