cute

Kaisoo Collection

kyungsoo is quiet all the way home, and jongin worries a bit, knowing his love was far from being emotionless as other people saw him. he also knows though, that pushing and prodding kyungsoo into talking about it would be useless. he would speak up when he was ready.

as soon as they get home, kyungsoo turns to him. “why do they have to do that?” jongin quirks a brow. “do what, jagi? who?” kyungsoo shoots him a dark look, biting down on his plush lower lip. “the fans. why do they have to keep calling me cute? i feel like i’ve already proved myself enough to move beyond that stereotype they’ve put me in, and yet there they are. still with that ridiculous chant.”

jongin leans forward and cradles that beautiful, beloved face gently in his palms. “does it bother you that much? being called cute?” kyungsoo lets out a puff of air in frustration. “you know it does.”

“but you are cute!,” jongin exclaims, as he starts pinching soft cheeks perfect for butterfly kisses.

“cute with your wide-eyed look.” *kisses kyungsoo’s eyelids*

“cute with your heart-shaped smile.” *kisses kyungsoo’s little pout*

“cute with your dorky deep laugh.” *kisses tip of kyungsoo’s nose*

“cute from your fluffy soft hair down to your little toes. cute, cute, cute!”

and he presses one last quick kiss on kyungsoo’s lips before running straight to their room, throwing a mischievous look over his shoulder, as if daring kyungsoo to come and get his sweet revenge.

and as kyungsoo follows with a laugh, he thinks that he doesn’t mind as long as jongin’s the one calling him cute. no, he doesn’t mind at all.