[Part 4]

Mondays
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for being late! Damn it, why times flies by so fast! Read ahead! Sorry you didn't get your Taengsic dose yesterday! Feeling guilty... so... just to compensate it - DOUBLE UPDATE next WEEK. Hope you'll look forward to  it :) (P.S: this chapter written a bit different than others, but I'll go back to Taeyeon's and Jessica's POV in next ones. Hope you're not too angry about me being late. It is called Mondays, after all, duh!)

 

 

Freshman year, Taeyeon shared one fumbling/but breathtaking kiss in the back of Yuri‘s car while watching an indoor movie,  even though at that same time she had popcorn in , some probably stuck in her teeth. Later on, for a couple of months they hold hands and couldn‘t come up with things they could say to each other, because of nerves, or because of the fact that they have been friends since kindergarden. Then, all of a sudden Yuri broke it off, and Taeyeon lied that she understood why, though she didn‘t.

At that time she didn‘t know what to think of it. But honestly, she couldn‘t imagine being in love with Yuri now. She was like an annoying sister to her. To the point, where Yuri pointed out her pimples or kept nagging and making fun of her current crush.

Another girl Taeyeon liked through the years was Yoona. The star of their school at that point (even bigger star than Taeyeon was at the moment). Everyone loved Yoona while she was the type to give her attention to folks freely. She moved away after few years of studying with them, but Taeyeon couldn‘t forget her unrequired crush. It was probably the first time she got her heart (a little bit) broken and got rejected.

During a party she noticed Yoona whispering closely to someone, leaning in closer and touching that unknown person and Taeyeon could feel her blood boiling. She was jealous, a bit disappointed and angry. The girl has been giving flirty hints her way and of course she was hoping that maybe they could get together. Reality though.

Two disappointments were enough for Taeyeon to decide that she doesn‘t want a part of it and that she would rather stay away from this whole feelings business. Until met Jessica Yung.

 

xxx

 

The first time Jessica got her heartbroken was when her boyfriend left her. It wasn‘t even the fact that they broke up, she got over it it pretty quickly – she‘s Jessica Jung. What she couldn't get over was the fact that few days later he showed up with a new girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter