Rendez-vous

For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amanda’s POV:

As you can tell, I already received the most prestigious position at Shinhan Financial Group and work at the Financial Management and Marketing to become a successful businesswoman since college. I thought that this job is a piece of cake, but actually it’s quite broad than I was expected. Sitting through the hours in the meeting room, drinking the smooth, velvety latte, looking at the colorful presentation slides that I was envy for sure, and discuss some plans and backup plans to test out for the probability of success or finding the margin of error in the plan that can justify the reason why we totally failed. After talking with a bunch of people, discussing which plan is right for them, I have to sign off a bunch of agreements and take on a road trip to meet up with different CEOs and businessmen to collaborate with the company. Recently, I purchased my very own Tesla to safe the mother earth from air pollution and man-made war crime. She’s a smooth one and I love her. I drove all the way to Coridel Entertainment to meet up with the CEO of Blanc and Eclare and the solo artist herself, Jessica Jung. Jessica is sweet and a friendly person to talk to. I sat upon hearing her thoughtful ideas and in conclusion, she agreed to collaborate with me to represent the company’s position. “Yeah, I thought this is a good idea!” Jessica said. “And yes, I agree to collaborate with you, Amanda.” Jessica extend her arm for a handshake. I extend my arms to shake her delicate hand, “Thank you for collaborating with me.” I replied. I thought it was a dream that I hold 15% of Jessica’s Blanc and Eclare’s equity and advocate her brand to spread international-wise. Besides that, Jessica gave me a gift of the Blanc and Eclare’s popular dress, dress shirt, stretchy jeans, girl’s best friends’ sunglasses, and a gift of skincare products! I really appreciated how thoughtful Jessica is when it comes to greet and chat with an ordinary businesswoman like me. But that’s okay, it was just the beginning of my journey to success. Keep on fighting Amanda! You can do it!

 

Mark’s POV:

It’s been 3 years since I debuted under JYP Entertainment (aka my daddy) along with my members in GOT7. Our debut song became a success and we climbed up there to achieve a worldwide recognition from our lovely fans around the world. In the studio, I produced songs and wrote lyrics to our album, which I find it grateful that I can work with these awesome people. During my free time, I go out to practice my martial arts skills, learning to fence with Jackson, and practice with my rapping skills. Oh my goodness! I’m so hungry already! I want to eat ramyeon. Leader JB shouted, “Hey, my fellow members! I bought you some bulgogis, with kimchi fried rice and eggs, tteokbokki, and jajangmyeon!” Youngjae is the fastest to grab the food, Bambam whined for bulgogi, maknae Yugyeom is already holding wooden chopsticks to dig, Jinyoung patiently waiting while smelling the goodness of tteokbokki, while Jackson grabbed the jajangmyeon away from JB. “Jackson! Give it back!” JB shouted. Suddenly, Jackson is skipping around the fellow members and starting to rap about...food? 

“Haha, gaga! What are you doing?” Jackson is starting to rap,” I order pizza, there ain’t no coupon, I order chicken, there ain’t no cola, I order jajangmyeon, there ain’t no danmuji, once, twice, so (oh) my (much) stress!!” Bambam is starting to go LMAO, Yugyeom joined him by laughing, Jinyoung and Youngjae just sat there, while JB starts complaining, “Jackson, I order these stuff. What do you mean that you order pizza, chicken, or jajangmye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter