Prologue

City Seclusion

SOLAR’S POV

*pitter-patter*

It is cold. The thunder is roaring too loud and the rain wouldn't stop anytime soon. The large leaf that keeps me from getting wet gave up from clinging on its trunk and permitted the rain to go wash it away from my premises. I glared at the leaf while it's being driven away as I kicked the nearest stone from me.

“Stupid leaf!” I screamed in defeat.

If not for this documentation of the rarest animals living by the Qi’ao Mangrove Forest of Zhuhai, I wouldn’t be stranded in my current situation. But as a journalist, this is going to be my biggest break and I don’t consider any opportunity to fly away just like the leaf I trusted awhile ago.

I tried to search for my tent since I left all my other things there while I only have here my camera and my backpack. After minutes of dealing with the the twigs and swampy ground— not to mention those bugs and other noisy and playful insects, eek!—  I finally found my neatly built tent standing firmly in the middle of the rain.

“Alright, let’s get into business.” I opened the tent and dried myself inside. I made myself some coffee to at least warm me from the rain that attacked me.

When I felt cozy enough inside my temporary abode, I noticed my other bag vibrating a bit and I felt shivers running all over my scaredy self. “W-who’s there?” I immediately held my toy hammer that I brought in emergency cases such as 'Kim-Yongsun-is-shivering-because-of-the-rain-and-because-she-is-scared.'

“A-are you a snake? A wolf? A fox?” I whined to the little fellow violating my precious bag. What exactly is this thing?

My hands carefully sneaked to the lock of my bag to open it. As soon as the lock has been lifted, I prepared my toy hammer.

“YAH!” I shouted to scare the thing inside my bag at least.

It happened to be a blue bird. A swan perhaps. Wait a minute, blue swan? Does that even exist?

It made an eye contact with me while I stared back with a rather trying-to-be-tough look then it smiled and suddenly sang a calming tune. The rain followed her suit. At first, I was feeling a bit enchanted. Was it the bird's responsibility that stopped the rain or was the song too beautiful that it seems to calm me as the rain coincidentally felt the same? Anyhow, I let out a wide smile and it managed to convince me to let her stay for a little longer. “Fine, little fellow! I’ll let you stay for tonight.” It hummed a happy tune and suddenly I felt a bit better.

It is cold. Fortunately, someone’s guarding my tent for the rest of the night. The blue swan and I played until we got tired and we spent the night like that.

~~~

Ayo! Yeorubun! Hehe, I'm a bit bored so I thought of writing this story. Guilty as charged, it's the first ever story I've written since I entered aff. So as Wheein say, please take care of me! *bows*

So yeah, I decided to start with the YeBa of mamamoo, then I’m going to aim for the other girl groups to get in the story. The hyper leader of mamamoo is first on the line with her *AZZING* hahaha 

~Snowie0922