~Taemin…?~

Why did you do it Hyung?

 

The young male made his way to the SHINee shared dorms after the long train ride. Usually he would feel refreshed after the ride, but today the ride had done nothing but make his headache bigger. Minho let out a big sigh as he hung his coat near the doorway. He looked at the shoes of the other member as he took his own off; Taemin’s and now his were present. Where was everyone?

Minho made his way to the kitchen; usually Key left a note on the fridge in case of emergencies. Just as Minho had predicted there was a note:

The three of us had to do a few last minute fan showings for publicity. PD Shin didn’t want you or Taemin to come so we have left for the night since the location is quite far. Food is in the fridge, eat it if you want. Do not disturb Taemin, he is a sleep.”

Minho read the note over and over again. The most caring person of the house, Key, had become so cold towards him. It made Minho feel a sharp pain in the pit of his stomach, just another thing to add to his many miseries.  He had thought about talking to Taemin, but after the clear message in the note, Minho’s thought differed; he felt like a coward as he made his way to his room.

He knew it was going to be a long night, so he took the opportunity to take a hot shower; he had a hard time sleeping ever since the encounter with Taemin. The shower helped calm him down a little, but his headache was still throbbing like an endless hammer getting louder and louder!

When Minho entered his room after the shower, he almost jumped out his skin when he saw the small figure sitting on his bed in the dark. It took the young male a few seconds to realise that the figure belonged to the maknae, Taemin. He was sitting with his head bowed quite low and his hair covering his face; at that moment Minho felt a little nervous and uneasy.

Minho reached out to turn on the lights but was stopped by Taemin’s voice, “Don’t. The light hurts my eyes.” The voice sounded far too cold to belong to the young maknae, this made Minho even more nervous; Taemin was acing odd. Minho merely nodded as a response, even though he knew Taemin couldn’t see this action.

“Taemin…I…you…we…” Minhos’ voice trailed off as it cracked. This is what happened every time he tried to communicate with Taemin after the encounter where his punched the young maknae square in the face. Minho had a reason for not apologising, no matter how cowardly it seemed.

That’s when Taemin stood up and started to walk towards the taller male. His actions and steps were so lifeless; watching him caused the stabbing in Minho’s heart grow to the point of suffocation. He had to step to the side to lean against the wall to stop his from collapsing and helping him keep his balance.

Taemin came close, far too close, and he seemed to radiate intimidating vibes. What had gotten into him? “This is how close you stood next to me that day.” Taemin almost spat those words at Minho’s face; Minho finally got the message. Taemin finally hates me too. The boy looked up to meet the older males eyes, they were filled with spite but at the same time a different look lingered in them, the emotion was too hard for Minho to place.

“You looked at me with hateful eyes hyung; do you really hate me that much?” Even though Minho should have expected it, he still was taken aback by the sudden and blunt question; hate was the last thing he felt towards Taemin, then why couldn’t he tell him that? Minho tried to speak but was stopped by Taemin’s hand, as it covered his lips. “No today I talk and you listen.” The younger male stated with a cold glare. Minho could only swallow, where had the sweet, innocent and cute Taemin gone?

“I have been thinking and thinking about why you hate me so much hyung. Thinking so much that it hurts! I always tried to be extra nice to you and smiled whenever I could. I thought I was getting somewhere when eventually you started showing me some affection after our first late night train ride. I really thought we were getting somewhere, but what a fool I was. I have always been stupid and naïve as everyone says. But you out of all people took advantage of those traits. Well I thank you for that hyung, because now I will not be so naïve anymore. I have learnt my lesson!” He was shaking now, Minho just wanted to bring his arms up and embrace the youngster and tell him it was going to be okay, but he just couldn’t master up the courage to do so, so he let him continue talking.

“So now I stand before you and I want to punch you like you did to me…I was really convinced that I would punch you and walk out the room like you did to me. Sitting on my own and thinking, I filled myself up with a lot of rage and hate…I was determined. But when I stand this close to you and see your face, all that hate washes away…” Taemin’s eyes changed, they looked hurt and exhausted. “All that hate I spent hours building up vanishes in less than a fraction of a second, how is that even possible!?! I WANT TO HATE YOU! LIKE THE WAY YOU HATE ME! BUT WHY CAN’T I!!!!???” He was shaking so violently now, sweat drops running down his face. “But I just can’t…I am sorry hyung, I can’t hate you the way you hate me. I am sorry…”

Taemin looked down as he kept mumbling apologies towards Minho. All his steam had run out and he was far too exhausted to carry on. Tears started to stream down his face as he carried on shaking violently. Minho sighed, frustrated at his own cowardliness. He took in a deep breath and said, so quietly that Taemin thought he heard wrong, “I have never been good with words like you Tae, so let me show you how much I truly hate you.” Taemin’s tears stopped as Minho told him that he did hate him, he was too shocked, but what Minho did next was the complete opposite of what his words entailed.

Minho gently put his hand under Taemin’s chin and made him look up at him. He then bent down a little and pressed his soft lips against the younger’s moist full ones. This took Taemin by surprise as he blinked many times before he could relax and melt into the kiss. Minho then moved away after a small moment, the kiss not lasting for long enough, and rested his forehead onto Taemins.

“Saying sorry is not enough to make up for how badly I treated you…but I am a coward and I can only say that you do not deserve someone as low as me.” Minho breathed; the meaning of his own words far too heavy for him to carry. Taemin shook his head in disagreement and leaned in to place yet another kiss on his hyungs lips.

This time the kiss lasted for longer and it wasn’t as soft. It carried more passion and lust; the two boys started to tilt their heads a little as they moved in the kiss. Minho had far forgotten his headache; a kiss was the best painkiller! After their heated kiss, the two boys separated a bit to fill their burning lungs with some oxygen. Taemin looked at Minho who seemed to look as flustered as him.

With little time spent in their oxygen break the two boys were back with their lips connected. This time Minho had his hands behind Taemins head, holding him for support, while Taemin rested his hands against Minhos chest, lightly grasping onto his shirt. They unintentionally started to move away from the wall and towards Minhos bed, the room filling with the sound of light moans as the boys kissed more passionately.

Their kiss broke for a split second as Taemin gently hit the bed with a small ‘thud ‘, both of them falling into a small frenzy of giggles for no apparent reason. Minho didn’t need to lean down to kiss Taemin, as the boy had already taken a fist full of Minhos shirt and dragged him down. He hungrily attacked the older boys’ lips, as if he had been starved for many days and this was his only chance for food.

Taemins hands started roaming around Minhos body as his lips stayed occupied. After about what seemed like twenty minutes of an intense passionate make out, with occasional short oxygen breaks, Minho gently pulled away. He saw Taemins disappointed face as he looked up at him in confusion.

“Tae I don’t want to go any further…well not today at least. You are too upset and I don’t want you to do something that you might regret later.” Minho calmly stated as he gently pulled Taemin up to a sitting position. He then slowly pulled Taemins shirt down to cover his half stomach and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Taemin looked up at Minho and then moved forward to signal that he wanted to be held. Minho understood and pulled the boy closer and embraced him as close as he could. Taemin buried his head into Minhos neck, loving the feel of his warm protective arms wrapped around his shoulder.

“I am not dating IU anymore…I only did agree to it because PD Shin convinced me that it would look good for publicity. I have never felt anything like this for anyone but you hyung, please believe me…I…” Taemins babbling was interrupted by Minhos loud throaty laugh. Taemin looked up, he felt quite hurt at his hyungs reaction. He was just about to pull away from the hug when Minho pulled him in even closer, “Sorry my Tae, it’s just the things you say are just too cute! You don’t have to explain yourself; no I am the one who should be explaining. So let’s stop talking for now and just enjoy the moment. Neh?”

Taemin nodded as a smile spread across his face, he knew that he would finally get a good night’s sleep resting in his lovers arms. While Minho had the exact same thoughts running through his mind too.

**************************************************

Finally done! So you guys liked?

I felt kinda embarrassed writing this last chappie since this is the most intimate I have ever gotten in my fics before! Just for my subbies! I really hope it was good enough! I know I tried hard so I am proud! :D

Comments are loved! I enjoyed writing this fic, very dark but a new take towards SHINee’s maknae Taemin! Did you guys like the small bad boy moment? Hahaha >.< Thanx to everyone who subscribed and commented! Love you guys a lot! <33