Mornings (G-Dragon X Reader)

Idols as boyfriends?!

Nothing beats being awaken by a beautifully sculpted man right next to you at the crack of dawn. What else could be better than having the love of your life right by your side surrounded by the soft, golden rays of sunlight? The sight itself was like a painting-- an angel gifted to you, wrapped in the warm embrace of the gentle rays caressing Jiyong's smooth, flawless skin. His peaceful sleeping face warmed your heart, creating an entirely perfect moment for you to bask in without having any worries of his endless teasing affecting you.


"Good morning beautiful."


God, his morning voice was so y. It was several octaves lower than his normal voice, and it sent a delicious chill down your spine instantly. Last night's events were certainly not forgotten and the thought of it made your face flush deep red. Sensing your movements, Jiyong rolled over and wrapped his long limbs around your delicate figure, inhaling your sweet scent. Lapping at the marks he left on you last night, you squirmed in his grip and struggled to escape his warm arms but to no avail. Slowly but surely, the excitement from last night came flooding back and in a flash, he was on top of you, his tousled hair framing his perfect features. His lips stretched into a smirk as he leaned down beside your ear and uttered the words that made you shiver in anticipation.


"Want to continue where we left off yesterday?"