I Love You (TOP X Reader)

Idols as boyfriends?!

Golden rays of sunlight caught in his silky black locks of hair, the sight like a painting in your vision. "(y/n)? You okay?" Seunghyun's soft, worried tone snapped you out of yet another one of your daydreams. A reassuring smile made it's way to your delicate features and Seunghyun slipped his large warm hand into yours, pulling you down the snow covered walkway.

"Say, do you know about the legend of the clock in the middle of town?" Your head tilted in curiosity and he laughed at your adorable actions, his breath turning into little puffs of smoke. "Legend has it that every day when the clock strikes four in the evening, the stairway to heaven can be seen by mortals. Interesting isn't it?" Seunghyun's angelic tone was filled with wonder and you couldn't help but drink in the sight of him standing in the white paradise.

"Well, we wouldn't be seeing that stairway any time soon till we get older wouldn't we?" Your melodious voice cut through his trance, pulling him back into reality. Seunhyun hummed in agreement and the two of you continued down the path with fingers interwined with each other's. It was such a perfect day, with your boyfriend by your side and a stress free mind-- until those warm hands were ripped away from yours and met with the icy cold ground instead. The sight in front of you was like a scene out of a horror movie and your lips shaped out his name, yet no sound escaped. Scarlet red liquid pooled beneath his slim figure and the faint roar of engine was the complete opposite of music to your ears. Seunghyun's beautiful lashes fluttered opened as sorrowful smile adorned his features one late time.


"(y/n)? Don't cry. It'll be fine. Everything will be fine. Be brave okay? I love you." A puff of air escaped his lips and never returned, and the crystal clear tears finally slipped down your face.

In the far distance, a sweet melody filled the air as the clock chimed four.