000

dangerous - xc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

the beginning of the end

 

 

 

 

“Move or he dies.”

 

 

 

Xiumin sneered, glowering at the man hiding in the shadows hovering above them. He stopped dead on his tracks, keeping his composure, and all while gripping his gun tight his knuckles were turning white. Xiumin was keeping a close watch on Jongdae, who was clutching his wounded chest, blood dripping out of it. Both knew that the situation was not in their favor, but he still needed to think of something to get out of this mess. All of a sudden, the man laughed – his hollow laughter echoing through the abandoned room, as if he just sensed Xiumin’s fear and panic. It was honestly driving him insane, but he had to stay still.

 

 

The silhouette loomed over them. His hand was holding out a gun, and the other was holding the railings for support. It was making Xiumin lose all sense in the world, knowing that the gun was pointing to the one he loved most, - Park Chanyeol.

 

 

 

A soft moan escaped from his lips, knocking Xiumin off his own trance. He glanced at the battered man’s body, and how his face was now slightly wrong. Chanyeol had a few cuts and bruises, and one of his eyes were swollen. The tall man’s beautiful face is covered in blood, and there are dry splotches of it on his clothing. Xiumin noticed Jongdae was stirring at his side as well, a few moans coming out of his mouth. The situation of both have made him want to kill the man right there, right now, - but the gun was pointed still at Chanyeol, and one wrong move can result to something unfortunate. Xiumin had to stay calm or one dies.

 

 

 

“Don’t ing dare, Jinsoo.” Xiumin spat, voice laced with posion.

 

 

 

Another series of obnoxious laughter filled the room.

 

 

 

 

“This is hilarious. If only you could see your faces right now. You’re all pathetic, and scared.” Jinsoo said in between chuckles. He stepped into the light, and was now tapping the metal bars with the gun still pointed at the head of his love.

 

 

 

“What does it feel like, Xiumin? Knowing both the people you love are going to die tonight?”

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter