Two

Love Gone Wrong

"Are you okay, Miss?", a deep voice asked. I found myself staring up into big brown eyes. Somewhere between Baekhyun's room and my idea of suicide, I lost my voice. The only thing I could do was nod. "My name is Chanyeol." Again, the only thing that I could do was nod. It was then that I realized that I was still in this 'Chanyeol's' arms. Quickly, I pulled away and ran back to Baekhyun's room. 

His eyes were still closed. Even motionless, his body was perfect. A tear slid down my face."Please come back to me. I need you." I whispered as I gently kissed his lips. Ieft the hospital that night, with a heavy heart and a heavy mind. I went to my parent's house. They welcomed me in with open arms. They hadn't heard from me since Baekhyun;s accident. After a nice hot shower and some food, I started to feel a little better. "Mom, is it okay if I stay a while? At least until I can get back on my feet?" Mom pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "Of course, sweetheart. You are more than welcome to stay here for as long as you like." Mom and Dad were more than happy to have me back at home. Not only did it take the edge off of me thinking about Baekhyun in the hospital, but I was able to help Mom around the house. Dad still tried to teach me about sports. "One day, you will need to know about these sports teams. You could win some money on a trivia show." I rolled my eyes. That was how Dad was. 

I found myself in my room, constantly filling out job applications, and thinking about where my life would be right now, if Baekhyun would wake up. Then my mind falls on the guy that stopped me from jumping.....Chanyeol. Why was he there? Why can I still smell him? I shake the thoughts of him from my mind as an email comes through for a job interview. Things seem to be changing quickly.

Within a few months, not only did I have a good paying job, but I had managed to start rebuilding my savings. Baekhyun was still on my mind and in my heart. I still stopped by to see him. Nothing had changed. He was still a human vegatable. The doctors had began talking about ending his life. They didn't see the need to keep him going. I begged and begged them not to. I knew in my heart that he was going to come back to me. I felt it in my soul. He just needed more time. They needed to let him come back on his own, and not force it. I vowed to come every day to make sure that they didn't kill the love of my life. After one of my visits to see him, Mom cornerd me in the kitchen. "Honey, maybe it is time you thought about dating again.There is no telling when Baekhyun is going to come around. And although you are working again, Dad and I aren't getting any younger, and we want grandbabies." I rolled my eyes. "No, Mom. Baekhyun will wake up. I am sure he will. Time. That is all it takes, and the sooner you and the doctors get that through your head, the better off I will be." Mom looked at me. I had never talked back to her before.  "All, I am saying is one date, honey. Just one. One of the guys that works with your father has a son about your age.....I am not saying run out and marry him now. Just one dinner date." I grumbled. "Besides, the reservations have all ready been made. No use in standing the poor fellow up." I couldn't believe it. Mom and Dad were setting me up with some guy that knew nothing about me. I knew nothing about him. How could they do this behind my back? I only love one man. I will only ever love one man. Byun Baekhyun.