One

Love Gone Wrong

I thought that i would never have any kind of love in my life again.  That was until I met Baekhyun. He was amazing. In all aspects. He was smart,  kind,  loving,  great in bed.... Not to mention he could sing really well.  On the day we were supposed to get married,  there was a horrible accident. I was by his side the whole time. Changing the flowers in his hospital room,  to making sure his bandages were properly taking care of.  My life was Baekhyun. The doctors were not sure if he would even wake up.  I spent my nights reading to a lifeless body,  and my days watching for any signs of movement. I had lost everything.  My home,  my car,  my job..... My savings was dwindling down faster than I could keep up with.  I had almost given up hope.  In fact,  I was just about to jump off the roof of the hospital, when I heard a voice.  This voice was telling me to stop. But it was not my Baekhyun. The moment I turned to see who had stopped me,  my foot slipped. A hand reached out for mine.  An arm encircled my waist. My breathing was constricted by a warm husky scent. The scent of an unknown male. My tears peppered his shirt. I was too shaken up to ask questions,  and let this unknown male lead me to safety.