Chapter 2

The House At The End Of The Road

Both man enter they new house and Doojoon is almost laugh out loud when he seen Yosoeb reaction entering the living room and his eyes is roaming the surrounding.

“Omo…omo this is beautiful Joonie.”Yosoeb running around and sit on the sofa.”It all white and I love it.” Yosoeb smile wider and kiss Doojoon cheek who is now sitting beside him.

“I know you will like the color that why I give the interior designer specific details.” Doojoon hug Yoseob close to him because he knew he almost wins Yosoeb heart to love the house.

“Now let take a tour around.”Doojoon stand up and pulling Yosoeb with him.Both of them take a look around the house, it sure is big and just the two of them he knew that Yosoeb will be feel alone if he went to work.

“It to big for the two of us, I might want my mum to come here to company me if you went to work, or I ask any of our friend huh.” Yosoeb look at Doojoon and he knew the young man not comfortable being alone.

“You can bring friends or your mum here.” Doojoon kiss Yosoeb cheek.

“Thanks.” Yosoeb smile and Doojoon pulling his hand to the stairs second floor. The bedroom is clean and Yosoeb like the interior. He lay on the bed follow by Doojoon, both man cuddle and kissing each others with love.There's a chair at the end of the bed to, probably Doojoon will use it to read his book or just looking at Yosoeb sleeping.

“Doojoonie, I really like what you did with this house. It really perfect for us but my concern is.” Doojoon quickly put a finger on Yosoeb lips to hush him.

“I know but it the only road to the city and if there another route we can use maybe I should ask the town people.”Doojoon could feel Yosoeb still worried.Yosoeb snug closer to him like he was cold.

“You like the open concept of the kitchen and living room?”Doojoon caress Yosoeb cheek.

“There an attic to you know, you can put your stuff there.”Doojoon telling Yosoeb about the attic and he decorate it himself.

“Really?”

“Yeah, I decorate it myself.”

“Since when you be a handy man?”Yosoeb chuckle.

“Since I know we gonna be far and that why I have to learn to fix thing on my own.”Doojoon took Yosoeb playing hand and kiss it.

“Wow, that the first.”

“I m not that bad doing house course.”Doojoon laugh.

“I love you.”Yosoeb kiss Doojoon lips and deepen the kiss.

“I love you to baby.” Doojoon say.

The house is quite when both man still at the second floor cuddling and kissing, suddenly the light on the kitchen flicker a couple of time then it stop. There's a shadow near the back door lingering, awaiting, and vanish into thin air. Both man still laying on the bed didn’t realize what awaits them. Maybe the house is perfect but is it really empty like they think or perhaps Yoseob intuition is right after all, well every house has it secret.