Chapter 1

The House At The End Of The Road

Where to start, the road, the city or a house. People always think that if they ignore a situation that will involve their life, they become reckless and to scared to admit everything happen has a reason and what I’m about to write here will or will not make you realize it can happen to you.

The road look empty and dead, both of them looking at the scenery around and the younger man shaking his head.

“Why do you pick a house that we have to use this dead road.”The young man pout.

“It was a great deal sweetheart and the value of the land was quiet under our budget.”The older man reach the younger man hand and kiss it.

“I know but it quiet far from the town and our friends, it took several hours for them to visits us here.”The young man look from his window.

“Seobie honey nothing will bother us here, just look around you, isn’t it beautiful.”Yoon Doojoon at the age of 27 he only want a peace and quiet place to start a new life with his lover that he love so much and he know it a big step for him to buy a land with a big house and he knew his lover never agreed his decision to move out from a city house to remotely place.

“Doojoonie ah, all I see is dead tree and look at the road, how many car that we see that even pass this road.”Yang Yosoeb is 22 even at that age his baby face look can mistaken people he is still underage and sometime his friend thought his lover is his uncle, but he didn’t care what people said because all he knew he love Doojoon so much and reluctantly agree to move with him to isolated place.5 years together and it was so difficult not knowing what each other is thinking and right now Doojoon know Yosoeb is worried about the new place that they will call home sweet home.Doojoon feel tired living in bustling city it was one of the reason he bought the 4 acres land with the big house, sooner or later his lover going to like it to even if it take times.

“We almost there baby.”Doojoon caress Yosoeb palm gently and smile.

“I still don’t really like the road we have to endure to get to the place.”

“This is country life you will like it, you see.”Doojoon hope Yoseob will be surprise to see the house.

“I pray to god I will like it Joonie ah.”The drive took them around 1hour 45minute from their old house in the city and when they arrive at the place Doojoon smile and he glance at Yosoeb. His lover mouth shape of an o now.He park the car and walk out from the car while waiting for Yosoeb to walk out to.

“Oh my god, is that the house?” Yosoeb and Doojoon is holding hands standing in front of the house.

 

“What happen to the light poles?”Yosoeb could feel the air change, a bit cooler then before and he snuggle closer at Doojoon.

“I fix the light poles later, it a bit cold out here right.”Doojoon pull Yosoeb closer to his body afraid the young man will catch a cold.

“It look great from outside but I don’t know the situation from the inside yet.”Yoseob smile warmly at Doojoon.

“You be surprise.” Doojoon kiss his forehead.

“Come on let get inside and I give you permission to inspect around the house.”Doojoon pulling Yosoeb hand together both of them walk to the house. The house is quiet big and perfect from the outside but they didn’t know the history of the house yet.